Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Infidelity and Betrayal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Trever knelt down on one knee, taking Kyndal's hand and looking him straight.
"For his sake. If you cant keep quiet, leave out some stuff. Kyndal he needs you and if he finds out, I dont even know how he will take it. Im not sure if Imma tell Toni...But even if I do, I doubt he will hurt you."
Not his dollface.....
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:09 pm

"Trever... just don't worry. I'm not gonna tell him it was you at all. You didn't start this, I did." Kyndal sighed heavily.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:11 pm

"You did, and your going to get us both killed if you dont hold your tongue." He growled softly, moving to stand and rub his temples. After a moment he just cursed himself and walked on.
Now they were up sh*t creek without a paddle.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:14 pm

Kyndal sighed. He'd miss Rhett, but at least the man would still have his brother... He couldn't come in between them. He simply made his way to the couch in the living room, dreading when Rhett would come home.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:16 pm

That was the issue, Rhett needed Kyndal like he needed air.
He could live without Trever.
Plus, He will be angry with them both regardless.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:20 pm

Kyndal spent his time alone trying to think of people he could tell Rhett he'd slept with that could hold their own when Rhett tried to murder them.
Quincy maybe...
Just not Trever.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:21 pm

Rhett didnt come home for a day, and when he did he looked entirely worn out. He seemed a bit depressed but only for his son. He fell onto the couch with an exasperated sigh.
He needed his lover.
"Shart Stack?"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:24 pm

"I missed you." Kyndal grinned as he stepped over to the man, pulling him in for a hug.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:41 pm

Rhetts strong arm wrapped tight around him, he pressed his face into his lovers neck and sighed.
"Oureh boyeh es gonnah beh ah mommah."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:46 pm

Kyndal was still nervous despite the fact that he'd taken like ten showers to make sure the scent of Trever was off of him.
"I know. Ima kill him." He smiled though, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:48 pm

"Nah, heh es onleh ah kideh." His son hadnt thought it through and while it was stupid of him Rhett couldnt really be mad, it was the last thing his son needed right now.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:50 pm

"You're a good daddy, ya know that?" Kyndal smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:52 pm

"Ah try ta beh." He did, he and Cove argued and it did get rough sometimes but he never ever wanted to hurt his son like his father had hurt him and his brother.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:55 pm

"You're the best dad I've ever seen." He nodded. It only made him feel worse. Rhett was so good to him and his son..
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:03 pm

Rhett shook his head, that was a load. He had seen much better fathers than he had ever been.
Least Cove didnt go through what he and Trever did.
For that, he was thankful.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:07 pm

"I love you." Kyndal murmured, pecking the man's lips softly. He was really debating not coming clean about this... he was dreading it so much.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:09 pm

"Ah loveh ya too shart stack." The man pressed Kyndal close. "Thank ya fer bein soh perfect."
Kyndal was perfect for him, in every way possible.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:12 pm

"I'm not perfect." Kyndal shook his head lightly as he inhaled Rhett's masculine scent.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:21 pm

"Couseh ya areh shart stack.". Rhett murmered into his lovers neck.
"Yar wonderfuleh."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:23 pm

He couldn't do this. He frowned, squeezing Rhett even tighter.
"Kiss me, Rhett?" He hummed, acting like nothing was wrong. He just needed one more kiss before he told.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Rhett moved, kissing him lazily like he had so many times before. It was comfortable and sweet, protective in a way.
It was Rhett.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Kyndal smiled softly into the kiss.
"Can we talk?" He felt like he was going to vomit...
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:41 pm

"Ya can talkeh ta meh 'bout anythineh, ya knoweh thah loveh.". He glanced to his lover in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:43 pm

"I..." Kyndal trailed off, taking a deep breath. "Slept with someone else..."
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:47 pm

"Ya dideh what?". Rhett barked as his eyes narrowed and cut towards Kyndal
He must have heard wrong, his Shart Stack wouldnt dare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Infidelity and Betrayal   Of Infidelity and Betrayal - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Infidelity and Betrayal
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Alternate Universe!-
Jump to: