Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teenage Dream...Or Disaster

Go down 
+2
Carter Kensington
Trever Murdock
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:50 pm

Barry simply watched the boy, his eyes so full of love and remorse. He hadn't known... And now, he wasn't sure how to tell this kid that he was his father...
How had he not noticed? Those eyes... It was like it was Trever's double staring up at him. This was his Killian. He just wanted to hug him and never let this child out of his sight again.
"I'm so... so sorry." He repeated, rushing to wipe blood off of the teen. He had nothing else to say. He'd just hurt his first son...
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:58 pm

Killian watched the man warily but he didnt flinch away from him. He was not that kinda of man, he was not a cowering whimp.
"Well thah's all swell an good, but Ah do believeh ah might need ta find meh a doctor." The boy did not like this. The man who had just savagely beaten him was now trying to do what? Fix him up?
This was weird as f*ck and he sure did not plan on coming back to one of these gathering again. Course not because he was afraid, but this was weird and he did not favor it.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:11 pm

"I can get you a doctor. Your mot-" He stopped in midsentence. He didn't want to freak the kid out anymore than he already had... didn't want his son to be angered with him for not finding him all these years... "Trever can fix you up." He nodded. He scooped Killian up in his arms, pressing him a bit closer than necessary as he went back out to find Trever.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:14 pm

Trever had not moved from where he had been reading the results. He just was having a hard time believing this...
Killian groaned softly, his bleary eyes staring up at Barry.
He remembered that face.
"Ay, dearie who are you?" Killian reached a hand up, gently running a finger across Barry's cheek. "Do ah know ya from somewhere?"
He could see the mans face in his head....He just couldnt place him though.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:17 pm

Barry blinked down at him, his eyes hopeful. Could he really remember him?
"I doubt you'll believe it but..." Barry ran a hand through the boy's hair, cringing as he felt blood on his fingers. "I think I'm your father..."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:24 pm

Killian didnt freak out, he didnt seem shocked, he just stared at Barry long and hard.
"Mah father...." He closed his eyes, trying to recall why he knew this mans face. "Ya were with someone. Another man. He had blue eyes. And a kid...A small kid who held me onetime." He mused as he remembered hearing Rhett's voice, seeing his small face laughing down at him as children do.
He didnt respond to Barry mentioning being his father, he just was not going to even play with that notion until it could be proven true.
"If yar mah father, thah was one 'ell of a welcome home, eh mate?"
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:33 pm

"Yeah... your mother was the other man. He's here too. So is the kid although he's not little anymore." He sighed. "And I'm really sorry about this.. I didn't know until afterwards." He glanced down at the boy as he carried him over to sit beside Trever.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:37 pm

"Don worry about it dearie, ah ave 'ad worse." He gave one of his charming smile's, even though his teeth were coated in blood. "Ya marries ta em?" He paused, thinking about how to phrase that. "Ah mean, my mother?" It was laughable to actually think these people were his parents though. Yeah right.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:47 pm

"No actually. We were young... we broke up. But we're still close so..." Barry trailed off. He just couldn't stop staring at the boy. His son. He looked to Trever.
"Could you... fix him up Trever?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:54 pm

Trever blinked at him, rather numbly taking Killian from Barry and gazing down at him. Killian wasted no time in sitting up, staring at Trever's eyes.
"Yar thah person!" Misery giggled at him, about to hand the papers over to the boy when Killian moved to fall in his lap.
"Oh love, ya know." He smiled up at Misery. "Heh hurt mah lips....Ah think ya might need ta kiss em better."
Misery just laughed at him, shaking his head. "Killian, did not work the first five times, not now brat." He offered the papers. "I had them blood test you and it says they are your parents."
Killian nodded, taking the papers and looking through them.
"What a bloodeh mess these es." He chuckled softly. "Seems ah cant read righ' now."
"Thats because you have a laceration in your head, which means you also probably have a concussion." Trever pointed out to him, Killian just shrugged his shoulders.
"Ah think ah'll live."
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:04 pm

Barry watched them for a moment before he exited the room, going out to find Rhett. He stepped over to the large man who was sitting with his lover.
"Rhett, can you come here for a second?" He still tended to speak to Rhett like he would a child and care for him even though Rhett was just as big as him now.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:07 pm

"Barreh, ya see ahm busseh?" He had Kyndal in his arms, yet again he had been trying to talk to the into getting a facial. Kyndal never agreed and Rhett only wanted it more. "Ah almost ave' Shart Stack agreein ta ah facialeh!"
While Barry was away, Trever began stitching Killian up. He bandaged and cared for the boy, his heart constricting at the damage. He knew Barry had not meant it.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:20 pm

"Don't worry, it's not going to happen." Kyndal shook his head with a small smile at his lover. "You can go." He was close to giving in, just to shut Rhett up, but he certainly wasn't going to tell the man that.
"Rhett, please." Barry asked, whining at the other.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:23 pm

"Buh! Heh was cavin! Ah know et!" Rhett growled at Barry lightly but he did get up, moving to kiss Kyndal's cheek.
"Weh well finish these later!" And with that he took Barry's arm, leading him away so they could do whatever it is the other man wanted from him. "Now, whah soh important thah ya got meh away fromeh mah shart stack?"
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:38 pm

"I just wanted you to see..." Barry led him back to where Trever and Killian were. "It's Killian... remember?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:43 pm

"Killian...Tha babeh?" Rhett glanced to Barry, his eyes turning back to Killian as the man winked at him, "Killian, not realleh sure whah mah last name es anyeh more." He winked. "But ya can call meh Killian Jones if ya like, savvy?"
Rhett just blinked at him, looking over at Barry.
"Isnt heh dead?"
"Obviousleh not, dearie." Killian answered for him. Trever had evidently talked to him because he was just holding Killian's head in his lap, petting his head while the boy spoke.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:23 pm

"I don't know how..." Barry shook his head. "But it's him." He nodded, stepping over to sit down again, holding Killian in his own lap.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:28 pm

Killian glanced up at Barry, devilish smile on his face.
"Ah bet ya feel like ah ripe good arsehole right abou' now? Heh Love?" He sound the entire situation to be one out of a story book. Though as amusing as it was, he found he didnt mind these people. He did not mind them being his parents.
He actually kinda of liked it.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:31 pm

"I do..." Barry agreed. "Where have you been? How have you been? Tell me about yourself?" Barry wanted to know everything. Everything he had missed... He found himself holding the boy's hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:43 pm

"Ya know whah 'appens ta little kiddies who avent' gotten any parents. Ah was foun' by some man' ah don' know em' buh heh sold meh in ah slave auction." Killian's eyes watched as Barry held his hand. He didnt really mind it, it was still a bit odd though. "Ah ave' been good an' bad. Life has' a way of doin' thah." He chuckled softly, light glint in his eyes. "Mah lows were when ah was a kid, ah couldnt help mah self soh ah got pushed aroun', buh as ah got older thing's started ta look up fer meh. Ah escaped whoever et was who 'owned' meh, an' ah ave' just manged ta live. Not particularly well, buh ah make et." He grinned up at Barry. "Ah got meh a job on ah boat, ah get paid whah ah need an ah pick up some pretty nifteh treasures." He paused before going on. "Ah don know mah name, jus Killian...Ah just called mahself thah because ah guess....Ah remembered ya callin meh thah. Ah don know ah last name, or ah middle. Ah always went by Jones, jus' because of tha old Davy Jones? Ah heard ah storeh about em when ah was littleh, et jus stuck." He shrugged lightly, his head resting on Barry's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:50 pm

"Murdock... Killian Murdock." Barry nodded and the next thing he knew, he couldn't help himself. He was holding Killian to his chest, hugging him tightly. He'd missed him...
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:54 pm

"Es thah yar last name?" Killian asked lightly, as much as he wanted the man to back up, he found himself unable to tell him to let go. As much as he hated it, he had missed this man. He dreamed of his face and he longed to have a father...
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:59 pm

"No... it's your mother's." He sighed, his face buried in the boy's neck as he held him close. "I'm Barry. Barry Brooks. Your mother is Trever Murdock. I figured since we're not together, you should keep his name."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:03 pm

"Ya know love," He smiled lightly, letting a hand rest on Barry's back. "Tha kid always takes tha fathers last name, unless there es a certain reason fer et." He let himself intake his fathers smell, his chest rattling with a small laugh.
Life was funny.
"How about you? Where ave' you been?"
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:11 pm

"I know... I just wanted you to have his." He felt like Trever deserved it... And Barry had been the one to break things off. He'd just figured Killian should have his mother's name. "I'm remarried now, to another man named Blaine. I have a son named Brice which just happened to be who you were beating when I attacked you." He nodded, just now thinking about his other baby, wondering if he was alright..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teenage Dream...Or Disaster
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next