Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teenage Dream...Or Disaster

Go down 
+2
Carter Kensington
Trever Murdock
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:21 am

Trever arrived home at his normal time, trudging into the home tiredly. He didnt bother to remove his boots and change clothes. He didnt even care to say anything to Barry or Rhett, he just fell face first into the cot, trying to curl himself up.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:26 am

Barry glanced at the man. This past week, he hadn't been bothering him nearly at all after work. But today, they needed to talk. He sent Rhett out to the kitchen with his coloring book.
"Trever. I have to talk to you." His voice was firm, strained.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:29 am

"Some other time babe. I need sleep." Trever pulled their blanket over him. He had taken his blanket when they left and it was one of the only nice things they had.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:39 am

"Trever. No. This is important." Barry stood, yanking the blanket from the man. He was never so aggressive with Trever but he was furious right now.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:42 am

Trever's eyes snapped open, he sluggishly pushed up from the bed, glaring his lover down.
"Look here! I have work tomorrow! Im f*cking tired and you had better watch who your snapping from Barry!!" The man was rather ticked about being disturbed.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:01 am

"Maybe I wouldn't have to if you would have told me you're fucking pregnant!" Barry barked back at the man, his eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:07 am

Trever fell back onto the cot, his mind playing several different scenarios on how this could go.
He could deny it.
But Barry definitely knew it was true.
He could ignore the man, but that would make matters worse.
he could fess up...
"Your point being?" He finally spoke, his face expressing boredom. He didnt want to have this conversation, did not want his lover to know.
He wanted it to go away.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:56 am

"My point?" Barry repeated, wide eyed. "What the fuck Trever? Were you just going to keep hiding it from me!?" He exclaimed. "You need to tell me as soon as possible so I can start preparing for another mouth to feed! Why wouldn't you have just told me right away?" He ranted before pausing as he considered what in the world Trever had been thinking. And then it came to him. "You... you were going to kill it, weren't you?" His voice was normal now as it dawned on him.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:00 am

"I planned on it, yes." Trever sat up, his legs crossed underneath him as he looked up at his lover. "I just bought some pills to get rid of it." The man looked to Barry warily."Look, I didnt want you to know. We can NOT keep it! We have to feed Rhett! Thats hard enough and if im pregnant that cant work! I have to make money to keep us going." Trever explained to his lover rather calmly, his hand moving about the air as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:07 am

"You were going to murder our baby?" Barry's face was disbelieving. "I know it's going to be hard. I'll just have to get a job that pays alright. You can stay home and watch Rhett while you're pregnant and then after you give birth go back to work. We'll have to arrange our schedules so one of us can be at home at all times and... we can do it Trever!Please, I know I can make it work."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:12 am

"Barry." Trever knew this would happen if the other were to find out. "We cannot do this. I am going to not have this kid, okay? We can have one when we are older. I need to keep working, I cant just tell my boss man I cant work anymore because im pregnant. And you cant just get a job, those are hard to find." The man pointed out. "Plus Rhett is used to staying with you, I dont want to change that. He needs some kind of normality in his life! We cannot afford it." He didnt want to. He didnt want anymore stress....
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:17 am

"Trever..." Barry glanced up at the man, pleading with his eyes. "Please... I'll do anything. Just, you can't kill it, okay? I'll make it work somehow, I swear. I can't kill our baby. It's... ours..." He knelt down, desperately looking up at Trever, his hands on the man's still flat stomach.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:37 am

Trever's face fell as Barry touched his stomach. He couldnt bare the thought of hurting the other man like this but he really did not want this child.
"Barry...I dont want it! Not now! Look at you!" He pointed down to Barry's shrinking stomach. "And me!" He pointed to his own. "We cannot do this! We are barely getting by as it is. This, right now, is working! We cant ruin it all! Rhett needs us to get it together, a baby will not do that!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:45 am

"I don't care Trever! I can't hurt it!" Barry exclaimed. "We can keep it, we can do it Trever. We've made it this far. Please Trever, I'm begging here!"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:48 am

Trever just shook his head, running a hand through his hair.
But he didnt want to. Didnt he just tell Barry that?
"Are you even considering that we have to live to? Do you really want to bring it into this?" They lived in squalor. It was not fit for a child of any kind.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:52 am

Barry hung his head.
"I... Trever I know. I know it's not fit for us to raise a kid but... I want to. I want it so badly, Trev. Even if... even if we give it up for adoption. I just can't let you get rid of it Trever." He sighed heavily, his heart aching at the thought of giving up his baby.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:44 am

"But...." He did not WANT to do this...
"Barry baby come on..." He fell back onto the bed, his hands moving to press hard on his stomach.
Why couldnt this thing just go away?
"Whatever." He finally just flipped over on his side, cursing himself softly.
He couldnt possibly take it away from his lover now. Barry was begging...And he said he wanted it....And Trever could deny him nothing.
"Im still going to work tomorrow." He murmured grouchily.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:15 am

There was silence for a long while before Barry sat beside him.
"You... don't want it?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:24 pm

"I dont." Trever sighed as he turned to face his lover. "Barry did it ever dawn on you that im fifteen? That my brother is ten? I have him living one notch above homeless. That isnt right, I almost wish I would have left him home with momma. He would have a home and food and he would do things other little kids do. What kinda of childhood is this for him? He sleeps in a run down shack on a cot with his big brother and hid brothers boyfriend. He never has his clothes washed unless we wash them in the lake, and there is no soap. He doesnt eat as much as he probably should either just because we dont have it. Now put a baby in there. First off I dont want to be pregnant. I dont want to lose my job, and I dont want any more stress. I dont want our baby to live like this....It would need baby food, and diapers, and clothes, and bottles, and all this stuff we dont have." Trever, in that moment, looked so much older than he actually was. His shoulders sagged with the weight of the stress, and his eyes were clouded with the turmoil of having to face the fact that he was pregnant and he didnt know what to do about it. "I always wanted a baby with you....I just wanted it to have a better life than me and you have had."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:38 pm

"Alright Trever..." Barry sighed, his heart heavy but he knew the other boy was right. "Can we just give it up then? I just need you to have it... I dont' want it dead. I'm sorry for this, I know it's my fault. You're right though, we can't afford it..." It would kill him to give the child up but as long as he could see it just once... He'd be alright.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:42 pm

"Barry...." Giving it up meant he had to issue a name, and they would know he was a minor. His family could be called.
And his father could find them.
"I guess, whatever floats your boat."
Maybe they could leave it on someones doorstep.
Barry had just ignored the part where he didnt want it, thought Trever in irritation. It was rather displeasing that his lover just kinda of disregarded that, but he had done worse, he was certain of it so he would just shut his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:55 pm

"Trever don't be like that with me, damnit." Barry sighed, rolling over to lay flat on his back, staring at the ceiling. "Fine, just kill it. I don't care." He stood up, running a hand through his hair. He needed to go out.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:00 pm

Trever glanced over to him, his expression once more bored. He did have a little extra money from tips...
He reached into his pocket, pulling out the small handful of bills. He counted out what they needed to stay afloat for groceries, and then handed the rest over to Barry.
"If you need it."
He put the rest in their small money jar, his lips pursed at the small amount they had.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:10 pm

Barry shook his head.
"I'll take it just in case but I won't need it." He peeked in to make sure Rhett was alright before heading out, the slam of the door shaking their small home.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:49 pm

Trever grunted at the slam, shaking his head.
What a wonderful father that would make.
But Trever knew he was only angry, Barry would be a wonderful father.
And with that he let himself sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teenage Dream...Or Disaster
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next