Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs

Go down 
+7
Kyndal Paxton
Rhett Braxton
Kelton McGuire
Xavier Malone
Killian Murdock
Leon Johnson
Cove Braxton
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  Empty
PostSubject: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:27 pm

Cove hummed to himself as he walked around the room, making sure everything appeared flawless. It'd been a month since he'd given birth and he was going to make love to Leon tonight. He wanted to make it special for once... For Leon. He wanted the boy to know he loved him. Not Misery. Not Briley. LEON. He was in a guest bedroom in his home since he'd been with Briley and Misery in his own bed before. He didn't want Leon to think of that tonight. He wanted him to feel special. The entire room was decorated with pictures of them together that Leon himself had taken. Cove's favorite was on the stand beside the bed. It was the two of them sharing a sweet kiss. Cove also had a large box sitting on the bed, wrapped neatly. It was a present for Leon, a brand new camera, even better than the one he'd had previously. He was actually putting an effort in to make tonight PERFECT. He took the package in his arms before exiting the room, going out to wait for Leon in the living room. He was just in a pair of jeans, his chest bare as he plopped down on the couch, glancing down at his stomach. He wished he could look better for Leon. His stomach was flat again, but not as toned as it used to be. And he despised the damn scar he now adorned from the childbirth...
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:44 pm

Leon's small body trembled in the cold night air. He was standing right outside Cove's front door, his large brown eyes staring to the wooden separator. He was not sure what he was going to do. As the wind blew harder, he pulled his jacket closer. He was wearing some long jeans and a short sleeved shirt. Over it was one of the jackets his father had bought him. He had just left Trever's home from hanging around with Joss, and while at the home he had gotten some news.
And he was not sure how to feel about it. He didnt know if he should be afraid, or angry. All he knew if that he wanted Cove. But he didnt want to tell Cove what was going on. It had made Trever sad to tell him and if it was bad enough to make Trever sad then he didnt even want to think about how it would make Cove feel.
With a nervous twitch of his fingers, Leon raised a hand to knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:56 pm

Cove stood up and made his way towards the door, swinging it open and smiling down at his smaller boyfriend. He wrapped an arm around the boy's waist, leading him in the door and pecking the top of his head softly.
"How are ya love? Ah missed ya."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:12 am

"I missed you too Cove." Leon's hands rose to fiddle with his camera, only for him to remember he had broken it. He missed his camera desperately.
"Im okay...." The boy latched himself onto Cove's waist, hugging him tightly and gently pressing his lips against the scar.
"How are you and the babies?"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:19 am

"We're good, ah think tha babehs miss ya." Cove nodded, smiling lightly. "Ah got ya ah present." He moved over to grab the package, extending it to the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:23 am

"Oh...Cove..." Leon's eyes darted between Cove and the box. He didnt want to take it, he didnt want Cove spending money on him. He didnt need it....
He was happy just to have Cove talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:27 am

"Please? Ah got et far ya." Cove smiled. "Ah think ya well like et..."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:32 am

Leon took the boy from Cove, so very carefully to took the top off...
There was a sharp gasp, the air catching in Leon's throat as he eyed the contents of the box.
"I-Its a camera...." Not just any camera either, it was a special professional camera that Leon had been trying to save up money for since he had been nine.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:37 am

A goofy grin spread across Cove's face.
"Doh ya like et? Es et tha right kind ya wanted?" It was truly amazing how he'd changed with Leon...
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:43 am

"C-Cove...." Leon looked up to the man with a quivering bottom lip, his large brown orbs filling with tears. "I-Its.....You..." He lowered his head, gently taking the camera from the box, his tears falling down onto the new device. "I-I..."
He had never felt so special. Cove remembered the camera, even though Leon had only mentioned it to him once when he showed him his piggy bank and the cut out picture of the camera he had saved.
Cove cared enough for him to pay attention...And then use his money to buy it...
Oh how Leon had never felt like this...
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:45 am

Cove pulled Leon close, wiping away the boy's tears with his thumbs.
"Love, don't cryeh. Ah can get ya ah different one ef et's not right."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:48 am

"I-I just...Its perfect a-and I-I never felt so sp-special and I-I love you and y-you did this for me." The boy latched himself onto Cove, his tears those of happiness as his heart bloomed with warmth. Cove was so pretty and he was so nice and Leon loved him so much...
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:56 am

"Ah'm glad ya like et love." Cove smiled softly, hugging Leon to his chest. "Ah got another present far ya,... ef ya want et."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:58 am

"I-I...Cove....Th-This is too much already..." He felt like his heart would burst from happiness.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:17 am

"Thes es ah present far meh too though." Cove nodded, taking Leon's hand and squeezing gently.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:27 am

Leon gazed up at Cove, he was uncertain about whatever this was but he felt safe with Cove, comfortable.
"O-Okay...."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:47 am

Cove held Leon close to him as he led him into the dimly light bedroom. It was clear he'd really made an effort to make this special...
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:55 am

Leon stumbled backwards as he took in the room. He had never seen a room so beautiful... With Cove's face everywhere. He didnt care that he was in the photos also. Just as long as Cove was.
"O-Oh..." He squeesed the larger mans hand in amazement.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:02 am

"Ah want ta make love ta ya... ef ya still want meh too." Cove nodded, taking both of Leon's hands in his own.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:31 am

"You...want to make love?". Leon hoped to everything Cove was serious. Making love to him would be the best thing in the world. Toni had never thought about sex, but love making... With Cove...
Cove wanted to make LOVE to him...
He couldnt breath.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:39 am

"Ah doh." Cove nodded, caressing Leon's cheek. "Ah want ta let ya know how much ah love ya..."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:43 am

"Y-You love me ?"
Now, Leon was happy with life, no matter what may happen, he could die happy.
Of only because Cove loved him.
"I want you too..."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:49 am

"Ah do..." Cove grinned at the other boy, leaning in to kiss him softly. "Ah'll beh gentle..." He was so nervous to hurt Leon. He'd never been sweet before in bed...
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:00 am

"I dont think you will hurt me. I trust you." And it was proven when Leon looked at Cove. All the love and adoration in the world in his eyes as he held onto the larger man's hands.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:05 am

Cove smiled sweetly at the boy, this only making him more nervous not to fuck up. He led Leon to the bed, scooping him up and laying him down on the mattress before unbuttoning his jeans, letting them fall to his ankles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next