Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs

Go down 
+7
Kyndal Paxton
Rhett Braxton
Kelton McGuire
Xavier Malone
Killian Murdock
Leon Johnson
Cove Braxton
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:24 pm

Trever was waiting for them, opening the door with a smile.
"Good evening." He winked, nodding back into his home. "You know where to go."
Kelton trailed quickly behind Cove, Angel in tow.
Leon whined softly, his skin slick with sweat.
"Cove....I dont like hurting."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:27 pm

"Ah know love." Cove pressed a kiss to the boy's temple as he stepped past Trever, carrying Leon into Trever's room, laying him down on the table, his heart constricting with worry.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:40 pm

Trever stepped in, and took a seat in a small swiveling chair.
"Okay, so, be prepared this is going to be brutal. Chemo is a betch and so is radiation. He will lose weight, hair, ability to do for himself, and most likely the will to live, but if we are lucky we can over come it. He will need a lot of treatment. Most likely a feeding tube also." Trever tapped his chin. "Its going to be hell on Earth."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:45 pm

"Sounds loveleh." Cove sighed. "Does heh have ta go through both?" He asked lightly. Chemo and radiation? It would have even him wanting to die. His poor Leon wouldn't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:49 pm

"If he wants to live." Trever shrugged lightly. "If he only does one might as well not do it at all." To get rid of the cancer both would be needed.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:51 pm

Cove let out another sigh.
"Fineh." He'd just have a lot of work to do. He'd pamper Leon night and day.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:57 pm

"Cove." Trever spoke softly, concern clear on his face. "Dont run yourself into the ground okay?" Leon would need him. "No, shall we begin chemo?"
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:03 pm

"Whatever ya say, Treva." Cove paused, leaning down to Leon, caressing the boy's cheek and pressing a deep kiss to his lips before glancing back to Trever, nodding. "Go 'head and start."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:07 pm

And so he did, hooking Leon up to the necessary machines and beginning it. Leon was hooked to an IV, and then a cannula was secured around his face.
Trever sat back and simply monitored the machines.
Leon already looked as if he were going to be sick.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:11 pm

Cove found himself having to look away, his eyes instead choosing to examine the many dangerous objects that adorned Trever's special room. He kept his hold on Leon's hand though.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:15 pm

Leon leaned his head on Cove's shoulder, whining softly as his body began to feel the effects of the chemotherapy.
He tried not to complain though, he didn't want to upset his lover.
"Where is he gonna be staying?" Trever asked lightly, frowning as Leon's head swayed.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:26 pm

"With meh." Cove spoke up quickly before giving anyone else the chance. Everyone in Leon's family had upset Leon today, he wanted his lover with him... "Heh'll be stayin' weth meh." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:30 pm

Trever blinked at Cove, then to Kelton who simply shrugged his shoulders.
"Kelton? Your his mother. So you legally have the say." Either way Leon would need certain things to be set up for him.
Kelton glanced over to Cove, smiling lightly. "I think Cove will take care of him....Promise me Cove?" The man moved to sit beside him, taking his hand with a sigh. "I dont want to let my baby go...But I trust you, and I have seen first hand how you deal with him. Its precious." He nodded, he had never thought that his son would be able to have a real relationship, especially with the likes of Cove Braxton but....Cove seemed to have taken to Leon in a why no one ever had.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:33 pm

"Ah promise ya, Kelton. Ah'll take care of hem. Ah won't let hem suffer alone. Ah just can't imagine being away from hem when heh's like thes." Cove nodded at Kelton.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:38 pm

Kelton nodded, pressing a kiss to Cove's temple.
"Okay. He is staying with Cove." He would just have to deal with Cade later.
Leon just looked over at him, the cannula in his nose making him look progressively pitiful.
"Uh....I dont want to."
He honestly didnt want to become a bother to Cove. He feared that if he did, Cove would realize he just was not worth the effort. Cove was rough around the edges, Leon knew, and he also knew Cove loved him.
He just did not want to risk his and Cove's relationship in any way. He had seen how mean the other man could be before they got together. And to know Cove could have so much better....
The last thing he wanted was to further make that true.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:42 pm

"Leon..." Cove glanced at the boy. "Love, please? Ah don't want ta beh away from ya..."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Leon stared back at Cove, gently letting go of his hand and looking down to the Camera he had refused to take off.
"I don't want to....I..."
Cove didnt want to be away from him....
It made his heart ache, because Leon never liked being away from Cove when he was well, but to be away from him now...
It was scary.
"You'll get tired of me." The boy whispered softly, fiddling with his camera, trying to keep his mind straight.
It was hard enough as it was with him being autistic but the Chemo made everything so much harder.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:53 pm

"Love, ah'll never get tired of ya. Ah swear. Ah want ya by mah side anyways, and now... weth ya soh sick.. ah don't want ta leave ya. Ah love ya, Leon. Ah want ta spend forever weth ya. Ah..." Cove trailed off, looking around. His eyes settled down on the fabric of Angel's sweater. He reached out where a string had came loose. He yanked the string out, tying it into a simple loop, making a very poor ring. He took Leon's hand, slipping the ring onto his finger. "Leon, ah want ya ta marreh meh."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:08 pm

"Huh?" Leon looked down at his hand, but then to Cove's face, tears brimming in his eyes. "B-But I...No...I...What if..." He paused, taking a deep breath in which he reached out to hold Cove's hand. "Wh-What if I die?" How could he say yes? How could he do that to Cove.
How could Cove ever want to marry an autistic child who also happened to have a touch of cancer.
'W-What if I die? O-Or what if I just have t-to live all sick...I-I dont want you to be st-stuck with me Cove." He choked out softly, his other hand pressing into his eye to try and stop the tears. Leon did more thinking than everyone thought he did. On the way over to Cove's home in that first night he thought about death, and leave Cove.
Not like Cove needed him.
But Cove did love and he didn't want to hurt him..
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:16 pm

"Yar not gonna die love. Ah'll help ya through this. And ef ya have ta live all sick, ah still want ta beh weth ya. Ah don't want ya ta go through thes alone." He spoke sincerely, taking Leon's hand in his own.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:21 pm

Leon reached out, pulling Cove in and taking a kiss of his own. The nubbin's in his nose were uncomfortable, pressing on his lip and cheeks where the cannula ran, but he kiss Cove like he never had, with a fierceness Leon had never possessed. Cove gave him the will to live. Cove gave him the feelings of confidence he needed to be him, and no fall into a blubbering mess like Angel. Cove made Leon, who he was.
He refused to let the kiss stop for some time, all the way until his lungs screamed for air and black licked at the edge of his vision. Slowly letting go, he panted hard for breath, swallowing weakly before managing a goofy smile.
"I want to marry you, too."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Cove broke into a grin of his own.
"Ah love ya soh much, Leon." And this was why he loved Leon. Leon was stronger than people gave him credit for. Leon was special. "Ah'll get ya ah better ring too.."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:34 pm

"No." Leon shook his head, looking at his little string ring. "I like my ring....And the camera." He nodded, leave it to Leon to prefer a camera as an engagement object instead of a ring. The boy picked the camera up, he had already figured it out to where he worked it like a professional. He pointed it to Cove, his chest heaving with the energy it took simply to raise something as small as his camera. "Smile." He clicked away though, even before Cove would have had a chance to hear him.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:38 pm

Cove already wore a large smile though, even before he heard Leon. He was going to help Leon through this. He was going to have himself a husband. He did plan on buying the boy a better ring, not necessarily a proper engagement ring but something better than a simple piece of string.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 10:42 pm

Leon's heart soared at the picture he got, and he made sure to get several more. Cove was already working to build the boy up while the chemo tried to tear him down. Leon could not help but smile, and forget about the medication's coursing through him. Forget about the cancer threatening to over take him.
Just forget, and smile, because Cove was there.
Trever cleared his throat, moved to clap Cove on the shoulder.
"Im proud of you." He nodded, he had always been, but this was a side of Cove he never thought he would see and he was pleased to see it.
Kelton was crying, laying over in Vash's lap who was groaning in irritation at the gushy moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next