Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs

Go down 
+7
Kyndal Paxton
Rhett Braxton
Kelton McGuire
Xavier Malone
Killian Murdock
Leon Johnson
Cove Braxton
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:07 am

Cove however was up rather early. Actually, he hadn't slept at all. He dialed his uncle's number on the phone and waited for the man to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:18 am

"Hello?". The man's voice was tired, as if he were just waking up, and he was. His arm still wrapped tight around Toni.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:27 am

"Treva, ah want ta know anything ya can tell meh about tha type of cancer Leon has." Cove said simply, head in his hands as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:47 am

Trever groaned as he sat up, trying to decipher one cancer from the other.
"Leon has an aggressive cancer, its curable, but difficult so there is hope. It has some nasty symptoms and Chemo always sucks. It involves his bone marrow..." Trever rambled on tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:51 am

"When es heh gonna need ta start chemo?" Cove questioned, sighing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:56 am

"In around a week or so im going to start him. I hust want him to gather his strength though because you know how chemo is. He will need all the rest he can get." Trever hated this for Cove...and Leon.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:58 am

"Alright.." Cove paused for a moment. "And Treva, beh honest... how much of ah chance does heh have?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:11 am

"Thats hard to say Cove." The man sounded desolate, like he already knew Leon was done for. "It cant be all that good..."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:15 am

"Thank ya..." Cove nodded slowly. He felt quite sick now... "Es there anything else ah can doh ta help hem?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:19 am

"Build him up, because the chemo is going to tear him down. And I imagine he will need help breaking this to Kelton and Cade.". Trever went on lightly. "Try to rest and take care of yourself Cove, he is going to need you."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:24 am

"Thanks Treva... ah guess ah'll talk ta ya later." Cove sighed as he glanced back to the bedroom door.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:28 am

"Yeah. Try to feed him when you can.". He could already tell the boy probably wouldnt be up for sometime. Hanging up with Cove, Trever dialed the Johnson home.
Maybe he should alert Angel or Gabriel before Cade and Kelton found out.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:49 am

Gabriel answered rather reluctantly after seeing the number.
"Yeah Trever?" The large man spoke.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:20 pm

"Gabriel? Yeah hey, I know you dont wanna hear from me and all this other crap but I called on a serious note. Leon came over here earlier to see Joss, and he was telling me he didnt feel so good." Leon had not felt good for a while now, he was always tired or aching in some way. "Ah did some tests on him. Not bad tests either, I was very serious about it, and it turns out he is really sick." The man glanced over to Toni, just thankful that his doll face was saved the horrors of having any sort of disease.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:14 pm

"Leon?" Gabriel's brow furrowed, worried immediately. "Yeah, he hasn't been feeling good for a bit now. I don't see him much, I just thought it was a cold or something..." He trailed off. "What's wrong with him? He's going to be okay, right?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:21 pm

"He has cancer, but im hoping I can fix it. He is young and he has a rather good chance if his body will hold up. Im just telling you now because I have seen how much you all love that kid.". He didnt like cancer, infact he hated the thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:30 pm

"Cancer?" Gabriel blinked. It didn't seem to be adding up. Leon was just his baby... "Are you sure Trever?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:39 pm

"I can run more tests if you want. But it looks like he has a cancer if the blood and bone marrow. Its called Acute promyelocytic leukemia.". The man rubbed the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:45 pm

"And you can cure him, right?" Gabriel asked lightly. He knew first hand the things Trever could do from what he had done to Angel. He had to be able to do something to help...
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:02 pm

"Im going to try. Its not like I can just cut it out of him of make him a potion ir anything to magically erase it. Its in his blood and bone marrow. He cant live without that. Angel was different, he wasnt sick to begin with, I made him sick. Its harder to cure something that to mess it up.". Trever tried to explain.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:10 pm

Gabriel let out a heavy sigh.
"Alright Trever... thanks for letting me know I guess." Cade was going to be devastated.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:16 pm

"Yeah, and when you tell Cade or Leon tells Cade or however you guys are going to do it, have him call me to work out arrangement's for his treatment." And with that Trever hung up, laying back down to pull his lover closer.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:30 pm

Gabriel put the phone down, looking over at Angel across the room.
"Hey baby..." He moved over to pull the small man into his arms, his mind racing.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:35 pm

Angel flinched at the touch but he let Gabriel hold him, resting his head on the mans shoulder.
"H-Hey...."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:49 pm

"Leon is sick..." Gabriel murmured softly, nuzzling Angel's hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next