Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs

Go down 
+7
Kyndal Paxton
Rhett Braxton
Kelton McGuire
Xavier Malone
Killian Murdock
Leon Johnson
Cove Braxton
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 36 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:16 pm

"That would be adorable." Kelton viewed tattoo's differently. Xavier especially was one reason he didn't think that every tattoo had to have some special meaning. A tattoo was just something you could look at on your body and smile because its there. Xavier's tattoo's made Kelton hot, point blank. Which Xavier did that anyways, and it was not simply because the man was gorgeous, just because Kelton loved his personality and his easy way of going. Kelton loved everything about Xavier and the tattoo's only sweetened the pot. Kelton had always been odd, he loved tattoo's and piercings. But he did not want his lover to have a piercing and he only liked them more if they had a tattoo, wherein Kelton wanted both.
"I have this." He showed Cade his only tattoo. It was a tiny heart on the ring finger of his left hand, the shape in black and the inside a very light pink. It was very small and easily unnoticed but Kelton could look at it for hours and just smile.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 36 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:42 pm

"I like it." Cade nodded with a soft smile. "It's gorgeous." He ran a thumb over the tattoo on the boy's finger.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 36 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:48 pm

"I have an idea!" Kelton fell back, digging through his pockets with purpose, a pleased squeak was heard as he withdrew his hand. He pulled out a small tube of chapstick, moving to straddle Cade's waist and uncap the tube.
"Okay, hold still." He pressed the chapstick to Cade's lips, coating them well with several layers. He then capped his tube and sat it aside, leaning so the crown of his head was open to Cade.
"Kiss it!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 36 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:53 pm

Cade arched an eyebrow before he leaned in and pressed a firm kiss to the top of the boy's head. "What was that for?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 36 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:57 pm

"You'll see!" Kelton's smile was vibrant, his head moving around the room as he moved to get up. "Xavier!" He wondered if the man had left yet. He needed to go to the parlor anyways.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:06 am

"What!?" Xavier groaned from his spot where he was sleeping on the couch. "I'm sleeping." He whined lightly though he rolled over to look at the boy, his hair matted down with sweat since his fever had broken.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:09 am

"Hey! Will you go me a big-" His words trailed off as he looked Xavier over, his excitement vanishing as he reached out to gently run his fingers through the damp hair. "Hey..."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:14 am

Xavier yawned, ruffling his soaked hair.
"Ugh, sorry." He chuckled lightly. "I'm all sweaty." He made a face, wiping a hand across his brow.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:18 am

"Whats wrong with you?". Kelton moved to gently wipe at Xavier's face, his eyes shining with concern. "Your not telling me something Zavier."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:28 am

"I'm just sick babe, don't worry." Xavier waved him off. "I'll be fine." He reassured.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:31 am

"Let Trever check you out." Kelton persisted as he took Xavier's hand. "He can take care of you."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:40 am

"No Kelton.." Xavier shook his head, pulling back. "I know what's wrong with me and I've done all I can do. Trust me, I'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:45 am

"Xavier." Kelton moved forward, tugging the other to his chest in a hug. "Your sick. Tell me why! Tell me what it is! If its nothing why can't I know about it?" He disliked how fear gripped at his heart.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:52 am

"Kelton it'd just be dumb to tell you. All it would do is worry you and that's stupid because I'm fine." He smiled, nodding his head.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:55 am

"But your not fine though." Kelton knew this much, he had known for a while now. He had not seen Xavier healthy in a long time. "Imma go talk to Trever." He stood, looking around for the man in hopes he was still here.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:00 am

"Don't Kelton." Xavier reached out to take the boy's hand. "Please. Just spend time with me while I'm feeling okay." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:03 am

Kelton shook his head, moving to sit beside him on the couch.
"Xavier." The boy took a deep breath, leaning over to kiss his cheek. "I want you to give me and tattoo and pierce my knuckles and I want you to talk to me while you do it."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:05 am

"We'll see." Xavier nodded. "But I can do the tattoo and piercing part." He smiled softly. "Heading on down to the shop with me?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:08 am

"Yeah." Kelton glanced back over to Cade, looking around for Cove. "I just need to let them know im leaving. You go ahead and get ready to go."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:15 am

Xavier nodded, sitting back on the couch as he waited for Kelton.
Cove was still in the bathroom, staring at the pile of Leon's hair on the floor, not quite sure how to handle this.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:22 am

Kelton poked his head in, his smile fading as he looked at his lover.
"Cade?" He asked softly, reaching out to take his hand. "Baby? Are you okay?"
It was obvious who's hair was who's. Keltons was colored with the light bit of brown at the top, Kyndal's was the black, and Leon's was the light brown.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:26 am

"M'fine..." Cove murmured, shaking his head furiously. He just didn't want to admit that that was his Leon's hair.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:30 am

"Cade...." Kelton reached out to take his hand, moving to lightly lean against him. "Im sorry about our baby..." Their Leon was so sick...He was glad Cade had not heard him screaming earlier when he tried to take his feeding tube out.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 1:43 am

"Me too." Cade said simply, sighing as he slid an arm around Kelton's waist. "Love you." He murmured lightly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:01 am

"Love you too sweetheart." Kelton gently stroked Cade's cheek. "I was going to go get my tattoo but if you want ill stay here with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next