Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:30 pm

"We can do it all you want Cove." Misery took Cove's hand, intertwining their fingers. "Im always here whenever you want me."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:33 pm

"Good..." Cove nodded, a finger running over a long scar on Misery's stomach. "Ah like spending timeh weth ya..."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:38 pm

"Everyone does." Misery winked to the boy, his eyes on Cove's finger. "But I like being with you Cove. You know im always around here for you." Misery was never far away.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:43 pm

Cove nodded, kissing Misery softly. He just couldn't get enough of the other now that he had had him.
"Ya think dad would beh mad...?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:44 pm

"Your dad might try to kill me." Misery spoke with a lighter tone though he was very much serious. "You know him." Rhett would fly off the handle.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:53 pm

Cove sighed softly, hugging Misery tight to his chest. He wanted to be with Misery... This night had been perfect.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:57 pm

"I know, sucks right?" Misery mumbled against Cove's neck, frowning lightly. He would have liked to have something with Cove, a real something.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:09 pm

"Et does... ah want ta spend timeh weth ya.." He'd been considering asking him out on a date. A proper date.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:17 pm

"You can spend time with me, long as your dad doesnt know what we just did.". Misery reached out for his bag of chips, popping a handful into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:41 pm

"Noh... ah don't mean spend timeh like weh usualleh doh... ah wanted ta take ya out." Cove confessed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:23 pm

"Take me out?" Misery asked, his mouth full of chips. Honestly one wouldnt think Misery could be desiranle the way he did things. The boy had virtually no manners, he spoke with his mouthful and belched when ever. He was just Misery like that though. He swallowed his chips, glancing down at Cove. "Like a date?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:27 pm

"Yeah, like ah date." Cove nodded, nearly flushing again. "Ah didn't want ya ta just think ah just wanted ta have sex with ya."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:35 pm

"Uh.". Misery cocked his head to the side. "So, your asking me out just so I don't think all you wanted was sex?" The boy snorted. "Cove, all anyone wants from me is sex. You feed me, you dont have to take me out to repay me."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:42 pm

"Noh, Misereh... ah..." He looked quite flustered as he tried to reword his sentences. Everything was coming out wrong. "Ah want ta take ya out... ah want ta treat ya well... ah don't just want sex. Ah'm not like everyone else. Yar special ta meh, Misereh."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:11 pm

Misery sat up straight, his head though directed at Cove as he stared the boy down. This was rather unexpected also. Cove wanted to take him out on a date and treat him well.
Kinda like a boyfriend or a lover...
Special to him.
Misery's face was blank as his mind danced around, he had never had a man take him out on a date and treat him well with anything on his mind other than sex, much less have someone tell him he was special.
"I know your not like everyone else, believe me." Misery's voice was soft, but in now way was it weak. "You just keep on surprising me Cove."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:39 pm

"Es that ah good or ah bad thing?" Cove smiled softly as he leaned in closer to the other man.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:40 pm

"I don't know yet." Misery reached down to run his long fingers through Cove's hair. "I guess we are going to just have to wait and find out. Your dads going to kill us."
But he didn't mind. Time spent with Cove like this would be worth the beating he got.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:46 pm

"Yeah ah know... ah don't want hem ta hurt ya though." He shook his head, his frown deep.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:56 pm

"I don't mind," Misery leaned down to kiss Cove softly. "I think to have a date with you would be worth the h*ll we will pay."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:04 am

"Then ah think weh should goh out ta a movie and dinner tamorrow night." Cove nodded lightly, grinning at Misery.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:06 am

"Oh yay! I get food." Misery grinned back though, his hopes high for tomorrow night. He had never really be excited for anything, he never had anything to be excited for.
Except this.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:11 am

Cove chuckled softly, pulling Misery to him as he let his eyes slip shut. Well this had been the greatest birthday he'd ever had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6