Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:30 pm

Misery leaned against the wall of the room that the bed was on, tearing into his chips with no regard for his He wet clothing.
"Cove, you know, you need to change." He pointed out to the younger boy, munching on his chips. "You don't need to get sick."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:49 pm

"Alright.." Cove nodded slowly, standing and stripping down right there, his erection standing proudly as he rummaged in some of his dressers for a new pair of boxers. "Ya should change too."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:54 pm

"Eh, I guess so." Misery moved over to a small bag in the room where he kept his clothes. He had never taken his clothes off in front of Cove, not wanting his scars to scare the boy. He made sure to keep turned away from Cove as he changed, hoping the boy didn't look over to him. He did have a few scars on his back but it wasn't near as bad as his stomach and chest. He himself had taken the time to admire Cove's body but still nothing really sexual with it. Cove was just....His little Cove. Nothing like family and nothing like sexually. Cove was just his Cove. Someone he loved.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:00 pm

Cove though couldn't take his eyes off Misery. He moved over, placing a hand on Misery's bare shoulder lightly.
"Hey, Misereh?" He questioned lightly as his eyes examined the other.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:07 pm

"Hey Cove." Misery glanced over to him, smirking his cat like smirk. His eyes swept over the boy lightly, though returned to Cove's face to connect with his eyes.
"You need something?" He stayed turned away from Cove, hurriedly trying to find a shirt to slip on. His body was sleek and well proportioned for his size. He was tall and lanky, not really weak but not very muscled, just right for him. His skin was creamy, just a shade or two darker than most, complimenting the color of his hair and his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:14 pm

But the second Misery turned his head to glance over at him, Cove took the boy's chin in one of his hands, tilting Misery's head before he leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. He wasn't too sure what had came over him..
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:19 pm

And neither was Misery, he flailed a moment which was very unlike him. He just was not sure if he should kiss back like he wanted to, or push Cove away because the boy was five years his junior.
His hands finally fell to his side, one arm coming up to gently rest on Cove's shoulder as his lips molded against Cove's.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:33 pm

Cove pulled back after a second, their foreheads touching.
"Was tha' okay...?" The boy asked awkwardly, his voice trailing off.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:40 pm

"That was...." Misery wasn't sure how to react to it honestly, his eyes just warmly found Cove's. One of his hands sliding down to gently grip at the boys forearm.
"Cove...Im...Like...And you...What are you trying to do?" Misery finally asked, his voice though was not angry, simply imploring.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:44 pm

"Ah don't know exactleh... ah don't want ta make ya feel weird but yar... yar jus' soh beautiful..." He couldn't help it. He wanted Misery...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:50 pm

"Cove, your just horny." Misery rolled is eyes, trying to break the awkward silence. Honestly he was flattered to have Cove call him that but the boy was a naive kid, he was not about to let this get out of hand like that. He didn't want Cove to look back on this and regret it.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:11 pm

"Ah am not." Cove spoke firmly, his brow furrowing. "Ah loved ya and ah've always wanted ta doh that." He frowned, folding his arms across his chest. "Don't ya act like ah'm ah stupid kid."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:16 pm

"I never said you were stupid." Misery chuckled softly, reaching out to lightly thump Cove's nose. "Your just really young, and im five years older than you and...hell your just young." Misery clicked his tongue. "Young kids get horny and they kinda just...act on the moment and I dont want you to do something your going to think about later and then be like "Oh sh*t I did that?" And then everything be weird between us. I love you, I dont want us to change." He, for once, was not just being a smart arse to Cove. He didn't want to ruin what they had.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:23 pm

"Are ya sayin' ya don't want meh ta kiss ya again? Cause ef ya aare, ah'd much rather ya just say et rather than do all that bullshit." He sighed, eyes downcast. He felt a bit foolish now. "Et's not a in the moment thing, ah just now got up tha nerve ta doh et.."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:28 pm

"Oh Cove..." Misery couldnt help but smile, gently tugging the boy into a hug. "I really like kissing you as a matter of fact, but your still just my little Cove." He chucked softly, pecking the boys cheek. "In fact, I think I wanted to kiss you too." He pulled back to stuck his tongue out at Cove, their foreheads pressed together. "And I don't bullsh*t anyone, that's your job."
Misery didn't have time to feed people bullsh*t, he was too busy being his own opinionated self.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:39 pm

"Ef ya wanted ta kiss meh too then stowp tellin' meh ah'm too young." Cove stuck his tongue out right back, smiling softly at the other.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:41 pm

"Cove, your thirteen." Misery giggled softly, leaning in closer to the boys ear. "I bet that was even your first kiss." Misery himself was eighteen years old by now, and way more experienced than he should be at eighteen.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:51 pm

"And how old were ya when ya had yar first kiss?" Cove retorted, smiling lightly. It had been his first kiss and it'd been wonderful. He truly cared for Misery.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:53 pm

"I honestly don't know." Misery had no clue what all had been done to him through the years, not to mention the years he did not remember. "Im just glad your lucky enough to have yours with me." Misery knew that if Cove had kissed someone already the boy would have told him about it.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:36 pm

"Soh how about ya make mah second weth you too?" Cove smiled softly, his arms resting around Misery's lithe waist.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"You can't handle me." Misery laughed softly, though his lips did brush Cove's once more. "Im like, an animal."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:40 pm

"I can handle you just fine." Cove smiled lightly as their lips touched, pulling the boy tight against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:44 pm

"You think so?" Misery rolled his eyes, but he knew Cove was probably going to grow up to be an adorable little Sex beast one day.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:54 pm

"Ah know soh." Cove chuckled, running a hand through Misery's still damp hair. He leaned in and kissed the boy once more, deeper this time.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:59 pm

Misery allowed it, even wrapping his arms around Cove's neck to keep them close. He enjoyed that he was Cove's first kiss. He liked being able to know Cove would always remember him for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.   Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Rainy Nights & Long Loves.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next