Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sprechenzy Love

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Sprechenzy Love Empty
PostSubject: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:45 am

Augustus spotted Luca the moment he entered the room. The man just stood out to him, he was amazingly handsome with his tan skin and his firm body. Augustus adjusted his spectials to get a better look at the man before cracking a lop sided smile as he slipped the glasses off and put them into his pocket. He ran a hand through his dyed black and hand stood, making his way over to Luca, and offering the same smile with half of his mouth as he spoke.
"Hey there Spanish mamma! Sprechenzy love?" He drew out the e in love, his eyes alight on Luca.
Killian was not far behind Luca, just enough to not intrude on their conversation but enough to listen in.
He did not like what he heard.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

Sprechenzy Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:56 am

Luca could not help but laugh as he eyed the boy. He did find Augustus truly adorable actually, but he wasn't going to even humor the kid... especially not with Killian several feet away.
"Sorry kid, I've got a boyfriend." His smile was soft on the boy though as his eyes scanned him over.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Sprechenzy Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:02 am

Augustus's smile only grew, this one wider as if splitting his face, and scrunching his nose which only made him even more adorable.
"Thats okay! You look like the kinda boy that could use two!"
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

Sprechenzy Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:05 am

Luca laughed, flashing his brilliant smile.
"Now you've got me there. I think it takes two guys to handle me." He chuckled, knowing well that Killian could hear them.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Sprechenzy Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:14 am

Killian glanced over to Luca, blinking incredibly over at him, not even taking into consideration that he flirts all the time.
He handled Luca just f*cking fine....
"Then do I have the pleasure of you wanting to be my number one main squeeze?" Augustus wiggled his eyes brows, his eyes though never leaving Luca's.
Killian lightly pushed his lover aside, leering down into Augustus's face.
"Ah ave' ya know ya salty wench, if ya don' leave MAH boyfriend alone, ah'll skin ya!" The larger boy threatened, only earning an amused smile from Augustus.
"Yeah, whatever."
"Ah'm f*ckin' serious!" That was a true warning signal. Killian Murdock was not someone who cursed, especially not in any room where ladies or submissive men where present. He was a gentleman and he did not stoop so low but this was a little much.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

Sprechenzy Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:20 am

"Whoa there, calm down." Luca couldn't help but snicker as he took Killian by the waist, tugging the man back. "He's just messing around, babe."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Sprechenzy Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:24 am

Killian snarled hatefully at Augustus who was still set on talking to Luca. "Your one hot momma you know that? Your pretty, im pretty, we should just go home and stare at eachother." He offered, only to have Killian break away from Luca and swing his fist, connecting with Augustus hard enough to send him across the room.
The boy landed with a hard thud, his body slumped over as he groaned, attempting to get back up.
Killian was furious, looking much like his mother when Trever was particularly pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

Sprechenzy Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:33 am

"Killian, damn." Luca nearly chuckled as he held his lover back. "If I did this every time you flirted with someone, there would be no one left in this family. Calm down."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Sprechenzy Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:37 am

Killian was not listening though, he was still seething even as Briley ran over to check on his child, looking up at Killian threateningly.
"Ah'll skin em!"
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

Sprechenzy Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:44 am

"Look what you did." Luca groaned. He was used to angry men coming after Killian because of Killian flirting with their lovers, but this was different.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Sprechenzy Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:46 am

"Ya shut yar strap." Killian turned to glare at his lover, moving forward to meet Briley half way across the room.
"The h*ll do you think your doing!" Briley was pissed, no one got to hit his babies that that.
"Heh was flirtin with mah Luca!" Killian showed no signs of backing down and soon their verbal argument became physical.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

Sprechenzy Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:56 am

Luca cursed, not hesitating in grabbing Killian and holding the man to his chest, watching Barry step up to watch in case Briley should try anything.
"I cannot take you out in public without you starting something." Luca whined.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Sprechenzy Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:01 am

Killian just shoved him off once more, he and Briley locked in a hateful glare even as Augustus slid inbetween them, his face bloodied but his still smiled his crooked smile.
"Hey, Hey! Mean momma, big daddy, lets not be all physical about this! Im sure we can work it out!" He disliked violence, and even more so when he caused it. "Lets not be wiggy about this!"
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

Sprechenzy Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:11 am

Luca could not stop himself from laughing at Augustus. This kid sure was something. He was like Killian in a way, and that drew Luca to the boy.
"You, knock it off." He spoke up, grabbing Killian's wrist tightly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Sprechenzy Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:16 am

"You let meh goh!" Killian was only more infuriated when Augustus looked over to Luca and flexed his muscle, he didnt have as much as Killian but he did have some. "Do the Monkey with me?" He offered, stepping away as Killain swung at him. "Mama mia that is one spicy meatball!"
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

Sprechenzy Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:45 am

Luca's laughter rang out, his hold tight on Killian.
"Killian I'm about to kick your ass if you don't calm yourself."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Sprechenzy Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:49 am

Killian simply lunged for Augustus who made sure to get out of the way.
"This won't end well." He voiced as he moved, thought still grinning at Luca "This is gettin' really old really fast, but dont you fret hot momma, once mister meat head controls himself you can do the monkey with me!"
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

Sprechenzy Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:11 am

"If he ever controls himself." Luca muttered, pressing Killian tighter to his own chest. "You're really annoying, ya know that?"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Sprechenzy Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:18 am

Killian finally just shoved Luca away, his jaw tight as his shook his head.
"Ya f*ck off crocodile." He hissed, looking around for Shannon. "An don' ya call meh annoyin ya thief. Goh a'ead an flirt with freckle faceh, ah don' give ah sh*t." And with that he stalked off, making a beeline for Shannon.
Augustus snorted after him but said nothing, running a finger over his cheeks.
"I so have freckles but im still pretty." He smiled over at Luca. "So, Latino lady, wanna do the monkey with me? What's your name anyways? I bet its Mickey, 'cause you're so fine. You're so fine!!!"
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

Sprechenzy Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:14 am

Luca chuckled, eyeing the boy, before shaking his head.
"I'm Luca. And I'd love to stick around and do the monkey with you, but I believe I have an asshole to go hunt down. I'll talk to you later." He winked at Augustus before heading off after Killian.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Sprechenzy Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:24 am

Killian had parked himself down beside Shannon, saying nothing as he hugged his former boyfriend around the waist, leaning his head on the boys shoulder.
Stupid Luca.
Stupid whoever that boy was.
He wanted to go home.
Inside he knew he had been wrong for the way he acted but he could not help it. Luca was his...
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

Sprechenzy Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:14 pm

Shannon arched an eyebrow as he looked down at Killian, reaching over to stroke his hair.
"What's wrong?" Killian never just came over and sat with him silently. Killian was never silent in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Sprechenzy Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:19 pm

"Nothin' love." Killian flashed once of his charming smiles, holding Shannon closer. "Jus' figured ah would come see meh princess since Luca es flirtin' with tha Elvis kid." He despised that boy now...
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

Sprechenzy Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:26 pm

Shannon smiled softly, shaking his head.
"I never thought you were the jealous type." He couldn't help but smirk, glancing over to Luca who was making his way towards them.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Sprechenzy Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:34 pm

"Ah never realleh was, an ah don' want ta beh now." Killian shook his head though still resting himself on Shannon. "Ah'm nowt sure what ah'm gonna doh about et either. I migh' need ta break things off weth em." Killian did not want to be an overly possessive lover, or a jealous lover at all in fact. But he knew he was not going to break up with Luca, he loved him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sprechenzy Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love Empty

Back to top Go down

Sprechenzy Love
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next