Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sprechenzy Love

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Sprechenzy Love - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:45 am

"Ah ah'm." Killian offered a soft smile to Luca, reaching out to pull away the others shirt. He was determined now. He was not going to admit it but Augustus and his flirting had bothered him more than anyone knew and he felt the need to make Luca his completely.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:55 am

Luca wrapped his arms around Killian's neck, bringing him in close.
"That's a nice change." He grinned, slipping Killian out of his jacket.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:08 am

"What es?" Killian didn't even look up, too busy with the button of Luca's pants to bother taking his eyes away from the task. He was a bit rushed, but he could not help himself.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:13 am

"You being eager for my dick up your ass." Luca murmured, his lips flush against the skin of Killian's neck. He chuckled at how rushed Killian was, reaching down to help the man out of his own pants.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:34 am

Killian's grin spread at the others words.
"Eh...Im eager fer somethin' love." He would leave it at that for now, less chance Luca had of getting himself out of it.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:39 am

Luca's groin twitched in anticipation as he slipped out of his boxers, flopping back on the bed and tugging Killian down with him, kissing the other deeply.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:41 am

Killian had a hand on either side of Luca's head, his lips working feverishly against that of his lovers. He let one knee slip between Luca's legs, spreading them out as he loomed over the other, his member already erect and leaking with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:51 am

Luca groaned softly as he pulled back, grabbing Killian by the hips and flipping them over, taking one of the man's nipples in between his teeth.
"I need to flirt with people more often if it makes you act like this." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:54 am

Killian snorted at his lover, rolling his ever blue eyes. That jealous rage was not going to happen again. He would not let himself react like that. He was a gentleman and after tonight, he would not longer feel the need.
"What ever gets ya through tha nigh' Dearie." Killian frowned down at Luca who was on his nipples.
This was not how it was going down on this night, and so he flipped them once more, pinning Luca's hands above his head with a wicked snarl, sounding much like his mother.
"Ya know Love, ah'm about ta show ya who ya belong ta."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:59 am

Luca blinked up at the man, his grin falling as he realized what Killian was getting at.
"I don't think so." He shook his head, tugging his wrists from Killian's grip.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:02 am

"Ah doh." Killian spoke calmly, his grip only tightening. "Ah want ya as mine. All mine. All of yar first times, mine. Yar body mine. Yar love es mineh. Ya are mineh!" It was said with a fierceness unheard of before. "Ah wont beh jealous like ah was again. Ah want ya tah beh mine in every sense of tha word." If he could have this, if he could finalize this, then he would no longer feel the need to be jealous. Luca would be his in a way that nothing could ever change.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:18 am

"Killian." Luca sighed. "You're the only man I've ever even been interested in. I just don't know about this." He shook his head, looking up at the other man.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:23 am

"Luca." Killian stared down at his lover, the tiniest bit of hurt creeping into his expression though it was gone as quickly as it came. "Ah love ya. Ya don' know what et means ta top meh. No one but you as' ever topped meh with mah consent!" it was special to him, though he hated it. "Ah migh' beh the only man now, but thing change. Ah want ta know thah no matter what when ya thing about yar first times ya think of meh. Ya remember meh, an ya know how much ah love ya." He sighed, though he was not giving up, he was not about to force his lover. It was low to force someone into sex. "Ah jus' love ya..." He he glanced away, his grip slackening the slightest bit.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:36 am

"Killian." Luca sighed softly. "Don't get all depressed on me. You know I love you. It's not like that. Bottoming just... I don't know." It sounded painful. He was a bit of a wimp and he wasn't about to act like it in front of his lover. "You're special to me and you know that..."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:43 am

"Ah doh." Killian knew this well which is why he did not understand why he had reacted the way he had when Augustus had been flirting with Luca. But it had happened and he hated it and he felt the need to claim his lover as his and only his.
"Being yar first es special ta meh....Yar precious ta meh, Luca." He wanted so much to be dominant, to let Luca know he was someone who did not simply submit. He would take care of Luca, he would always protect Luca and make sure he was okay. Luca was....
Luca was his heart.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:01 pm

Luca pulled his wrists out of Killian's grip once more, reaching up to hook his arms around the man's neck.
"If you feel the need to do this to prove to yourself that I'm yours, then go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:09 pm

Killian sighed down at him, his face controlled in a charming smile though honestly he was not sure what to do. Luca obviously did not want this, but Killian needed it.
"Ah jus'....Ah don' know anymore love." He stayed where he was though, not willing to give up his chance.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:11 pm

"Killian you are never going to get me willing to do this again so you better take it while you have the chance." Luca smirked softly at the other.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:21 pm

"Ah know, know!" Killian grinned down to Luca, unable to help himself. "Ya make et hard ta worreh about ya." He did worry and it was odd for himself. Luca was just special and he put the other man before himself. But for now he was going to get his chance while he can.
"Ah'll take care of ya Luca." He promised softly, reaching down to gently caresses his lovers cheek.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:30 pm

"I know you will." Luca muttered reluctantly, nodding his head. "You so owe me after this." Luca shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:35 pm

Killian grinned his real smile, not his charming one he used to flirt with, a genuine Killian smile as he leaned down to let his lips press against Luca's neck, slowing moving his way down through peppered kisses. His hands slid up and down Luca's sides, his fingers massaging the skin as his lips ravished it.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:45 pm

Luca groaned lightly, moving to run his hands down Killian's back, letting the man work, his eyes slipping shut.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:50 pm

Killian let himself focus on the task at hand, slipping further and further down until he lips were just above Luca's pubic hair, his lips quirked in a smirk as he continued on down. He made his way further until his lips pressed against the head of Luca's member, his tongue running over the slit of his lovers member. He did not give blow jobs often but this was going to be special for Luca.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:56 pm

Luca groaned sinfully, tilting his head back.
"Maybe we can do this more often if I get a blowjob out of it." He smirked lightly, reaching a hand down to entangle in Killian's hair.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:00 pm

Killian grunted around his lovers member, his tongue sliding up and down the shaft, swirling around the head of his lovers member as he bobbed up and down on it. His hands moving down to gently grasp at his lovers testicals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sprechenzy Love   Sprechenzy Love - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sprechenzy Love
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next