Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. Empty
PostSubject: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:33 am

Trever glanced up as the door to his home opened. He was coated in blood and currently sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. He had been trying so hard to perfect this serum he had been working on and it just was not going well for him. He could not find a suitable test subject for it. All of his slaves were simply not adequate for it. He was normally always calm with everything he did, but he was getting frustrated as of late and today was no his day. This was apparent with his bloodied clothes and the crimson liquid smeared on his face and matted through his hair. Rhett had wanted to drop by today simply because had not seen a lot of Trever as of late. He had brought along Cove, who brought along Leon, and Leon who had been accompanied by his father who also brought his mother who had their newest child Jeremy come along. All and all, when everyone came into his home, Trever had the urge to cut himself among others. Still though he nodded to them, ignoring all the strange looks he received.
Rhett plopped down beside his brother, acting as if this were normal. And it was for Trever.
"Workin' on somethin'?" He asked the smaller of the two, laughing as Trever glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 8:58 am

Jeremy, or as he preferred to be called, Morgue, found himself simply wandering around the room until he was listening in to Trever and Rhett speak. He hadn't particularly wanted to go here but his mother had asked and he could not deny Kelton of anything. Now he was here he took to his usual activities of simply observing everyone else. Trever particularly caught his interest. Maybe it was because of the blood smeared through the man's face and hair. He examined Trever for a moment before he approached. The man was clearly frustrated about something and Morgue was curious to see just what this was.
"In need of some assistance?" He spoke up as he came to seat himself on the arm of the couch Trever and Rhett were on.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:05 am

Trever didn't even bother glancing up at the boy. He did not have time to explain himself to this child. He needed to get his thoughts on track and get back to work. It was just so frustrating.
Rhett glanced up at Morgue, raising a brow.
"Ah don' think any of us can help em."
"I need a dang test subject.". The smaller leaned back, his blue eyes on the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:10 am

Morgue nodded as he continued to watch for another moment. A test subject. Sounded interesting.
"Then like I said, could I be of some assistance?" He was certainly intrigued by this man and the things people said of him. And he had quite a high pain tolerance. "I'd serve as a test subject, if you're in need of one."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:43 pm

This caught the mans attention, his striking blue eyes snapping over to Morgue.
"Could you?"
He took in this new boy, already running over everything he could do to him in his head.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:38 pm

"I believe I could." Morgue nodded his head, extending a hand and moving forward in a light bow. "Jeremy Johnson." He introduced. "However you can refer to me as Morgue." He flashed a smile at the man.
He was certainly different looking. His white blonde hair came just past his shoulders, framing his ghostly pale skin. His chocolate brown eyes were outlined with dark eyeliner, giving them a sunken in look. His lips were thin though they still looked succulent, colored a bright pink, contrasting nicely with the rest of him. His body was long and slender, not an ounce of fat on him. He had a sense of dignity around himself as well. He was an interesting subject.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:52 pm

"Ill refer too you however I want if your a test subject." He lo ed his test subjects but he would not have one that did not take orders. If Morgue got into this and did not like being told what to do, then Trever would simply have to break him from that.
"Kid, if you get yourself into this, there is no getting out. Once your mine, your mine." And thats how it was.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:11 pm

"I understand." Morgue nodded, eyeing the other man closely, learning all he could from the way the man carried himself. "I hadn't planned on getting out." He didn't let himself give up on anything. If he couldn't handle being a test subject then he would simply force himself to get better at it. "Although I would prefer to be called by my name, whatever you prefer." He shrugged his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:24 pm

Trever eyed the boy carefully, from his feet to the top of his head, taking in every detail possible. The boy would be suitable, easily pinned, effects would take to him quickly. He was the perfect little Guinea Pig.
A large grin split Trever's face. Though charming it was also manic and his eyes darkening with his psychotic tendencies. He looked as if he could be the devil in disguise.
"Morgue it is.". He would humor the boy for now. "Im Trever, Trever Murdock.". And he would be the boys worst nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:31 pm

Morgue flashed his teeth at the man, smiling as he took a step forward. He was always up for a challenge and Trever seemed just the right amount of evil.
"What exactly will I be helping you with at the moment?" One of his almost nonexistent eyebrows arched quizzically.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:44 pm

"I have a serum I have been working on. But it never takes well enough to my normal slaves. I need someone stronger than them.". The man ran a hand through his hair. "So far it just makes their skin dissolve but im working on it."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:46 pm

Morgue nodded, considering this as if it was a completely normal statement to hear.
"What is the desired effect?" He questioned, wondering how much worse something could be if it already dissolved skin.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:01 pm

"The desired effect is to execute the color pigments and resolve the skin of any trace living color from his skin. It leads up to something bigger but before I can move on to that this needs to be done." Trever glanced the boy over, his upper lip curling. "But you are already so painstakingly white..." He just liked to make people feel bad, he honestly had no issue with how pale Morgue was.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:13 pm

Morgue chuckled, not appearing offended by this statement at all as he nodded in agreement. Although he was a ghostly white shade, when he got turned on he turned the same deep pink as his grandmother Angel and his father. It irritated him a good bit honestly.
"I am quite lacking in the pigment." He smirked lightly as he glanced down at his arm. "I do darken up a bit if I wipe off the face powder. Not much, but a bit."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Trever stood up slowly, face contorted in a grimace as he did so. His back was ruined, if was a wonder how he managed to still stand. Though he never compained about it, it continued to worsen.
"Come, take off the make up so I can see you.". He lightly too Morgue's arm, leading him off to the bathroom. He did not want to introduce him to the special room just yet.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:05 am

Morgue followed silently, turning on the sink faucet when they got in the bathroom, wetting his hands and rubbing the powder off his face and the exposed parts of his arms. His skin was still a very light color but he didn't look quite as sickly white like this.
"Any better?"
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:20 am

Trever took the boys chin in between his fingers, moving his head to the left and right, his eyes critically taking in every bit of the boy's skin.
"Hmm. I suppose I can't be too picky." He clicked his tongue, Morgue was perfect, but Trever knew that to keep someone in line you had to make them think you could always do better.
"I appreciate how awful you look." It was a compliment coming from Trever, an honest one.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:24 am

Morgue quirked a smile, one corner of his mouth upturning ever so slightly.
"Why thank you." He nodded, looking himself over in the mirror. He enjoyed the way he looked. He took pride in making himself look as creepy as possible.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:26 am

Trever cleared his throat, leaning against the door frame. He always made sure to take care of his special test subjects, and he felt the need to do so even now.
"Need anything?" He was still carefully taking Morgue in, his head shuffling through measurements and blood types.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:32 am

"Not particularly." Morgue stepped away from the mirror, over to Trever. "I'm ready to go whenever you need me." He shrugged lightly, trimmed black nails tapping against the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:40 am

Trever smirked down at the boy, offering his arm.
"Come then."
He lead Morgue down the hallway to the room at the very end. He opened the door and stepped inside, revealing all the wickedness off his special room to Morgue.
The walls were covered in medieval looking tools, things from blades to chains, hooks and more. His counters lined with important papers with several shelf's in the room full of mangled body parts. In the corner of the room was two hooks suspended from the room, hanging from one hook was a human body. The small boy had been dead for a day or so, his skin melted away and his blood and intestines splattered onto the floor.
"Don't mind him." Trever's smile returned, devilish as it always was.
He had a refrigerator in the corner filled the different viles of serums. Off to the side was another room where he stored other machines and cages for his slaves. He had everything he needed to cause someone immense pain.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:49 am

Morgue took in the new surroundings, though without the look of horror most wore. He found it quite interesting.
"Impressive." The boy noted, nodding his head. He moved around the room, examining the different tools.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:52 am

Trever cleared his throat, watching the boy walk around. It was different to find someone who did not look horrified. And as interesting as that was, it was boring. He liked to put the fear of God into people. Even still he could not help but want to get to know this boy better. He was like no other.
"So, im still working on my serum but if you would like, I do need to examine an esophagus." Of course he didn't really need to, he just enjoyed cutting into people.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:01 am

"Be my guest." Morgue moved his hand in a swooping gesture towards his throat. "Mine isn't in the best condition but I presume it could still be of some use." He gave a crooked smile. His esophagus was wrecked inside. Sword swallowing did some pretty nice damage.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:03 am

"Oh?" That was interesting....Damage to his esophagus. Trever liked the thought of that.
"Take a seat then." He pointed to the cold metal table in the middle of the room, complete with restraints of all kinds. "Oh...And I don't usually do anesthetics, I hope thats alright."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: