Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:12 pm

Trever went about sitting Toni down to eat, not even phased by this. He didn't ever think twice when it came to making his lover happy. That was one thing Trever always made sure of, Toni's happiness.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:20 pm

Toni clung to his lover happily, nuzzling his side.
"I love you." He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:22 pm

"I love you too Toni." Trever kissed his cheek. "May I go speak with him?" He asked softly, making sure to get an okay from his lover if for nothing more than to make him feel like his opinion mattered.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:26 pm

"Mhm." Toni hummed softly, nodding his head as he ate his food Trever had made for him.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:29 pm

Trever kissed his forehead once more before slipping out of the home, making his way onto the porch where he smiled to Morgue.
"Did I not tell you this was going to be the outcome?" He wore an amused smile.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:30 pm

"I guess you knew my mother better than I did." Morgue gave the man a light smirk as he pulled his lit cigarette away from his mouth, exhaling smoke. "I had foolishly assumed he would let me make my own decisioins."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:41 pm

"Your a child. If Joss had tries that with me I would have knocked him into neck week." Trever eyed Morgue, lips curling at the smoke.
"You would not suit as a subject anyways. I do not trust smokers as subjects, the smoke contaminates the body."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:46 pm

"Ah, well then it was a lost cause anyways." Morgue smirked, slipping the stick in between his lips and inhaling deeply, letting the smoke relax him before exhaling it all. "Regardless of the recent events, I enjoyed your company."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:50 pm

"Eh." Trever shrugged to the boy, taking a step away from him. "Put that da*n thing out." He wanted nothing to do with smoke, he did not want it on his clothes or anywhere near him where it could be passed to Toni. Trever always took special care to keep his lover from harms way.
"I think you should stop being a brat." Trever eyed the boy. "You realize that IS what you are being correct? Arguing with your precious mother because he told you no?" Trever would have been beaten if he were to act like this to his father.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:02 pm

"I do not see myself as a brat but if you choose to then go right ahead." Morgue nodded, taking one more drag off of his cigarette before dropping it to the ground, stubbing it out underneath of his boot.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:06 pm

"Morgue," Trever stepped closer, cheshire smile on his face. "I'd hate to see what you would do if I were to tell you something were a no-no while I was experimenting, would you want to act foolish with me also? Let me tell you something child." Trever winked at him. "You should treat your mother better. What I would not have done to have my mother love me how she did Rhett. I was always good to her though. And if you don't begin acting as mature as you talk, I may have to teach you a lesson." Of course it was a tease, he was not going to go against Toni's wishes.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:15 pm

"I love my mother. I truly do. One disagreement does not take away years of affection. I'm allowed to act however I choose. Just because you had no relationship with your mother doesn't mean I don't." He stood up, leaning against the door of the home.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:19 pm

"I may not of had a good relationship but I did not start being a complete and total arse to her because we has a disagreement." Trever mocked the boy. "You talk like an adult, act like one kid." And with that, Trever stepped back inside, back to Toni to make sure the boy was eating well.
Kelton was leaned on his lover, trying to wash away the unpleasant thoughts involving his child and his foot up the boys arse.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Morgue sighed but he was never one to care when someone was upset with him, not even family. He firmly believed that everything, even insignificant little details, were meant to be. There was no changing anything, so he just rolled with the punches. If his mother and he were meant to make up, it would happen. He wasn't about to get all bent out of shape about it.
He stepped inside, glancing at his mother.
"Mom, I'm going to head home. Love you." Morgue leaned in, pecking his mother's temple. "Just wanted to let you know." And with that, he turned on his heel, heading out of the home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.   Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Guinea Pigs & Test Subjects.
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Side Threads-
Jump to: