Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs

Go down 
+2
Luca Lively
Killian Murdock
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:58 am

"Course." Gabriel grinned widely, quite excited about this. "We can even bring the grill along and cook lunch and eat it out there in the grass by the lake." He nodded his head happily.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:06 am

Leon smiled sweetly, flashing a picture of his grandpa before exiting to the room to go and wrap himself around his lover. "Imma go on a boat."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:11 am

"Are ya love?" Cove grinned lightly. "Ah'm proud of ya." He nodded, grabbing one of the life jackets and strapping the boy into it as Cade did the same for Kelton, Kyndal fumbling with his own and cursing it quite loudly.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:15 am

"If ya don' shut yar trap, ah'm gonna poke yar stomach." Rhett threatened his lover in irritation, though only bluffing.
Kelton simply refused the jacket being it could interfear with his nipple piercings because he was not wearing a shirt.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:01 am

"Then help me over here asshole." Kyndal whined. "Screw it, I'm not wearing this."

"You have to." Cade pouted at his lover, wrapping his arms around his waist. "Please? I want you to be safe."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:01 am

"Ya are." Rhett moved to position the jacket on his lover and buckle it in, making sure it was securely around Kyndal. He worried about something happening to the boy.

"Baby, believe me, I grew up with Dustin McDaniels, I can swim better than probably anyone here. It was either swim or drown. Im telling you im fine okay?" Kelton rested his hands on Cade's hips, enjoying how his fingers massaged him.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:24 pm

Kyndal groaned, pouting at the other man.
"I don't need it anyways. I can swim just fine." He muttered.

"Baby still. For me?" Cade sighed softly, taking one of Kelton's hands in his own. "You always take your nipple piercings out for me during sex, can you do it now." He worried easily.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:45 pm

"Ah don' care." Rhett crossed his arms, irritation written alll over his face "Shut yar trap er ah'll feed ya ta tha fishes."

Kelton's brow twitched as he looked the jacket over. "What if my holes close up? it sucks getting my nipples done." The boy was seriously bothered by having them off in front of others also, it was only ever when Cade could see, no one else.
"Tch, whatever." He would taken them out...
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:52 pm

"I'll feed you to the fishes." Kyndal grumbled lightly as he wiggled around in his jacket.

"Thank you sweetheart." He whispered, kissing the boy softly on the lips. "Have you taken a test today?" Cade had stocked the bathroom with pregnancy tests.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:56 pm

"No." Kelton looked over to Kyndal, same grumbling tone, and same irritated look on his face.
"Kyndal, I think we should protest this." He nodded, looking around for Angel who simply was not wearing one. It reminded him of something Trever might make him wear. He did need to go take his test though, so he moved to take Kyndal by his arm and drag him off to the bathroom, giving Rhett and Cade dirty looks all the while.
Once inside, he pulled the life jacket off, rubbing his irritated nipples.
"I hate them."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:01 pm

Kyndal hummed as he scooted up to sit on the edge of the sink.
"Me too. You get used to your lover being an ass eventually." He winked lightly. "Let's see if you're preggo yet!"
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:05 pm

Kelton dropped down to get a test, looking it over rather dejectedly. "I feel bad. Like we are replacing Leon you know? He is dying and we are trying as hard as we can to get pregnant. I wonder if he feels like he will be replaced." The boy mused as he fiddled with the test, turning his back to Kyndal in order to take it.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:11 pm

"I don't think he would." Kyndal hummed as he crossed his legs. "He wanted you to have a baby. He knew he was dying so he wants Cade to have another baby to love. But I think even he knows that his daddy loves him more than anything."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:16 pm

Kelton glanced back to Kyndal, raising a brow.
"Even he? Leo is smarter than we give him credit for." The boy checked the test, looking at it closely before slipping it inside his pocket.
"Okay, lets go."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:18 pm

"What's it say!" Kyndal asked eagerly, wrapping his arms around Kelton's back and hopping up to hold himself on the boy's back piggy back style.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:21 pm

Kelton reached back to push Kyndal up, his arms holding the boys butt up so Kyndal could ride on his back.
"Guess? And after you guess forget about it." Kelton winked back to the other, not quite leaving the bathroom yet so Cade would not hear.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:24 pm

"Oh my gosh! Are you?!" Kyndal squealed in a hushed whisper, beaming down at the other.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:27 pm

"I am." Kelton squeaked as he spoke, excitement hitting him hard. Though still he regained his composure, keeping his grip tight on Kyndal. "Now do not tell anyone! Not even Rhett for right now because you know how he is, with his big mouth." Kelton hummed in thought. "Have you ever wanted to give Rhett another baby?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:31 pm

"Of course I have. I'd love another baby." Kyndal nodded, patting Kelton's tummy. "But I don't know if he does or not so we're not trying for one. But if it happens it happens, we don't use protection or anything." He shrugged lightly. "I can't believe you're having one!" He grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:33 pm

"Is Rhett a good daddy? Like to Cove? He seems like he would be an abusive father." Rhett had never hit Cove like that before though, he would not dare.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:36 pm

"He does seem like that." Kyndal nodded, he admitted that Rhett at first glance would seem like a horrible father. "But he's the best daddy I've ever seen. I'm not just saying that cause he's my husband. He's amazing to Cove. Better than I'd even hoped he would be. He's adorable when it comes to his baby." He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:38 pm

"You think Cove would want you to have another baby?" Kelton himself was trying not to bee so excited at the moment, he didn't want Cade to know right now. He hoped to save it for a time when Cade would really need something to brighten him up.
Like maybe when Leon died.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:41 pm

"Hell no." Kyndal chuckled softly. "He hates babies, he'd get annoyed with a whiny little brat around."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:43 pm

"Think he would be jealous?" He supposed he was still hoping Leon would live and he was wondering if maybe Leon would be jealous by asking about Cove.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:46 pm

"No Cove's not like that." He shook his head. "He knows Rhett will always love him even if there's a new brat here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs    Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Hair Loss & Heartthrobs
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next