Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cancer Pink.

Go down 
+5
Jeremy Johnson
Mika Tyler
Augustus McDaniels
Cove Braxton
Killian Murdock
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Cancer Pink. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:00 am

"Maybe so, but at least someone like Briley or Killian liked you for you, dick and all.". Jasey was starting to despise Brice Brooks.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:11 pm

"Maybe you're right..." Shannon looked down at himself. He had always known he was drop dead gorgeous, and now Brice had him ready to change himself. "I'm gonna talk to him... You have fun with Ryker." He smiled softly at Ryker, feeling guilty for interrupting their moment in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:20 pm

"Okay babe, if you need me you know where I am." Jasey grinned lightly. "And if you need me too, ill slap a hoe."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:28 pm

"I might need you too." Shannon smirked lightly, kissing his friend's cheek before exiting the room, finding Brice and hugging him around the waist.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:14 pm

Brice glanced back to him, smiling lightly to his lover. He had calmed himself down, and he was fine now. Even with the fact that Shannon was a boy.
"Hey baby." He greeted the boy, tilting his head back to smile at Shannon.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:23 pm

Shannon gave his lover a soft smile, kissing his cheek.
"I love you." He murmured lightly.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:24 pm

"Love you too Shay." Brice nodded, his smile growing as moved from his lover. "But I con't love you anymore! my arch nemesis may use that against me!" It was super hero talk, he did it simply to make Shannon smile.

Last edited by Augustus McDaniels on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:46 pm

Shannon did grin brightly at the boy, only leaning closer to him. Yes, Brice really was the best guy he had ever had. He would get him through this...
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:50 pm

"I guess I can keep you though, you can be my robin." Brice winked to the boy, extending a hand to Shannon. "Come on, lets go home and get you settled in."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:56 pm

Shannon took the boy's hand, pecking his lips softly.
"Let's go." He nodded in agreement, taking the boy's hand and leading him from the home.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:00 pm

Brice dropped to his knees, glancing over his shoulder.
"Wanna ride to the batmobile?"
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:05 pm

"Yes!" Shannon giggled, moving to climb onto his boyfriend's back, his arms snug around the boy's neck.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:09 pm

Brice hoisted him up, chuckling to himself at his lovers voice.
"Your getting lighter and lighter every time I pick you up. We gotta get some meat on your bones Robin, if you want to fight crime with me."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:14 pm

"No way! I can fight crime just fine." He grinned, nuzzling Brice's neck. "You like me all skinny anyways." He hummed softly, his legs around the boy's waist.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:27 pm

"I like you either way." Brice walked Shannon out to his truck, opening the door and sitting the boy inside. In truth, Shannon was the only boy he would ever be with.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:31 pm

"Oh please, you would so not like me if I got all chubby." Shannon chuckkled as he sat in the passenger seat. Truthfully, he wouldn't like himself if he got all chubby.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:34 pm

Brice dropped to one knee, taking Shannon's hand in between his own and holding it tightly as he became rather serious.
"Shannon, I would Love you no matter what. Even if you were fat. Even if your a boy. I love you."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:36 pm

Shannon's eyes nearly teared up with his happiness as he lunged forward to hug the boy around the neck.
"I love you too." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:39 pm

Brice soothingly ran his hand over Shannon's back, his lips pressing to the boys temple.
"I know im hypocritical with the gay thing. I can admit that. I don't like two men together...But I guess I don't look at me and you as just two guys together. I look at you as my one and only."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:42 pm

Shannon smiled brightly.
"I know you love me.... deep down I always know even when it feels like you're ashamed of me. I guess it just bugs me sometime." But Brice made it all better... always. He hugged him tightly, kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:45 pm

"Im not ashamed of you." The boy murmured into Shannon's hair. He was ashamed of himself sometimes but never Shannon.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:56 pm

"Promise?" He whispered, his lips resting against Brice's earlobe.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:57 pm

"I promise Shannon, in fact,, im proud to be the boy you chose to be with, especially when I know you could have anyone you want." He pulled back to give his lover a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:00 pm

Shannon grinned at him.
"You're right about that last part." He winked. "But you're the only one I want."
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:01 pm

"I know it." Brice himself had been the ladies man, but he had not so much as looked at a women since having Shannon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cancer Pink.
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Johnson's :: Brice/Shannon-
Jump to: