Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cancer Pink.

Go down 
+5
Jeremy Johnson
Mika Tyler
Augustus McDaniels
Cove Braxton
Killian Murdock
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

Cancer Pink. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:24 pm

Ryker wrapped his arms around Jasey's waist as he responded eagerly to the kiss, pressing Jasey flush against his strong chest.
"I missed you." He murmured against the boy's lips.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:54 pm

"I miss you too." Jasey's lips were soft against Ryker's, the boy made no moved to move back even when Brice gagged in disgust. He had been waiting for this. Now that he had it there was no way he was about to back up that quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:06 pm

Ryker leaned back in for another kiss but not before shooting Brice a middle finger, his body covering Jasey's as Shannon cooed at them. He found it adorable.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:13 pm

"Shannon! Make em stop!" Brice whined as he shielded his eyes. Jasey was arching up into Ryker, hungry for the intimacy and the touching. He had missed it more than he would like to say. Infact, Jasey forgot that Shannon was even there as he tried to consume Ryker.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:25 pm

"Just ignore em. Focus on this instead." Shannon leaned in to kiss is lover softly, glad he had decided to stay in drag today.
Ryker was ravishing every inch of Jasey he could get his hands on. He too had missed the other far too much.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 11:39 pm

Jasey never let them go too far. Though he knew they could have sex and it could be safe, he never wanted to risk it. He was always so fearful of making Ryker sick that some days he refused too even look at his phone, afraid Ryker would call and maybe just his voice would infect the other.
Brice was too disgusted by the two men on the bed to really kiss Shannon. He let his lover do what he wanted but he just could not get into it.
They were making hims sick.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:48 pm

Ryker never pushed the boy although he was quite eager to make love to his boyfriend. He didn't want to make Jasey do anything he wasn't comfortable with. He himself never worried about Jasey infecting him. And even if he did, he knew it would be okay in the long run. At least Jasey wouldn't be suffering alone.
Shannon sighed, pulling back from his lover and leaning against the wall, crossing his arms across his chest stubbornly. His lips formed a plump pout as he eyed Jasey and Ryker kissing passionately. He wanted that... the way Ryker looked so... in love.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:57 pm

Jasey had that same look in his eyes, his hand resting against Ryker's cheek as they pressed closer and closer to each other. He would not want Ryker to ever be so sick, and if he were the reason he would not know what to do with himself. Brice simply could not take watching them. He was in love with Shannon, deeply so. He just had his quirks and his homophobia was one of them.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:21 pm

"You are aware I'm a man, right?" Shannon sighed at his boyfriend as he eyed Jasey and Ryker. He found it adorable as Ryker held Jasey so gently as if he was made of glass.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:41 pm

"So you have told me." Brice didn't look at him though, his nose scrunched up in disgust at the two of them. He especially hated it when Jasey seemed to ache for intimacy with the other that they could not have wiith Brice and Shannon around.
Faggots.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:50 pm

"So when we kiss like that, it's just the same as them doing it." Shannon said, though he knew it was hopeless. He simply grumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:02 pm

Brice looked rather horrified. So much so that he moved to leave the room, unable to stand thought of himself being like that.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:48 pm

Shannon's face fell, his heart aching slightly as he looked down at his body, examining it. Maybe he could consider getting that surgery... some breast implants couldn't hurt... He simply wanted to make Brice happy.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:01 pm

Brice was happy though, he simply had an issue in his brain that told him two men together was wrong.
but Shannon was his exception.
Jasey glanced up, sighing lightly into Ryker. He hated it for his friend.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:20 pm

Shannon's teeth were clenched tightly, his jawline becoming much more defined. This made him look more manly but he didn't care right now.
"I guess I'll go home now..." He murmured. "Love you." He pecked Jasey's cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:28 pm

Jasey reached out, pulling his friend into a light embrace.
"Shay, ill scratch his eyes out for you."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:48 pm

"It's okay." Shannon sighed. "I just want him to be okay with it you know? I'm a dude and I don't want him convincing himself that I'm not."
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:50 pm

"You might have a bit of a problem with that." He shook his head, irritated scowl contorting his face. He disliked how Brice treated his Shannon.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:01 pm

"Maybe I should just... go all the way with it?" He asked, his head tilting as he asked his friend's opinion. "Like I mean, get a surgery and everything. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:07 pm

"I think I would be devastated." Jasey frowned to his friend, creases in his face proving his worry. He did not want Shannon going through all that.
"I don't want you changing for anyone."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:37 pm

"I don't want to either but I mean... I want to do it for him." He sighed, swaying lightly. "Wouldn't you do the same for Ryker?" He glanced to the boy, hugging Jasey around the waist.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:41 pm

"No." Jasey quickly shook his head. "I love Ryker, and if he really loved me if would not ask for me to change like that. He would love me for who I was."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:50 pm

"He does love me... he just..." Shannon sighed. "It would be more for me. I just don't want him to be sick when he thinks about what he's actually doing when he's kissing me."
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:11 am

"Shannon, I don't want you changing for that boy. He does not deserve you if he makes you feel like you need to change." Jasey was very much protective of his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:08 am

"He's the best guy I've ever had. You know that, Jase." Shannon sighed. His best friend had been with him through all his past relationships.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cancer Pink.
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Johnson's :: Brice/Shannon-
Jump to: