Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Me Tender

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Love Me Tender - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Mika let out a loud cry as Killian's erection tore through him.
His grip tightened on the man's shoulders.
"Feel good?" He winked uip at Killian.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:12 pm

"Feels like yar chokin meh.". He gruntedo out, teeth bared as pleasure coursed through him. He needed to move.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:58 pm

"Good." Mika grinned lightly, letting the small amount of pleasure consume him. "You can move."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:12 pm

And so he did, moving his hips with as much force as he could muster, his abdomen burning as pleasure coursed through him. "Mikah, yar tighter than ya were."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:40 pm

"Well I haven't been with anyone since our last time so I must be pretty tight." He chuckled. It sure as hell hurt. But he was good at dealing with the pain. It was no worse than it used to be when he was younger.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:50 pm

Killian leaned down so he could be close to Mika. His breath ghosting over the boys neck as he growled out his name.
"Yar soh good love."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Mika groaned softly at the feeling of Killian so close to him, the pleasure finally beginning to take over. He clenched his lips shut tightly. Although he had promised to scream for Killian, it was hard for him to after controlling it for so long.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:31 pm

Killian wanted to hear it though. His lips were pressed to Mika's hear, his tongue stroking the outer shell. "Mikah, ya got ta scream fer meh love." He reminded gently, lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:42 pm

Mika grunted softly.
"It'll be loud." He murmured, a bit embarrassed about this. There were a lot of people in the home to hear him...
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:45 pm

"Et ad' better beh, or ah migh' jus ave' ta stop an leave ya high an dry." Killian grunted to his friend, his hips working over time as his member hammered into Mika.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Mika sighed softly, letting himself relax, concentrating on just the pleasure coursing through him. And before long, he let out his first scream. It was deafening, ringing throughout the home as Killian struck his prostate.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:50 pm

Killian felt a different kind of pleasure to hear Mika calling his name. It was the best feeling in the world. His member twitched as his insides warmed.
"Oh Mikah!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:54 pm

"KILLIAN!" Mika belted, his throat burning already with the force of his screams. And he was just getting started.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:06 pm

Augustus's head jerked up as Mika's cries filled the air. He looked over to Luca with a raised brow.
"I wonder what their doing hot honey."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:31 am

Luca's hands were balled into fists. He was only too aware what they were doing. He could have ignored it if he was being intimate with Augustus as well but now it was just too much. So he leaned over and placed a hand on the back of Augustus's neck, kissing him deeply, bringing him in close.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:58 pm

Augustus let him, but he didn't really think it was the best thing for Luca. He wanted to take Luca away from the house and get it off his mind. He understood what they were most likely doing, and he could look to Luca and see it was upsetting him. Pulling back, Augustus pressed a hand to Luca's cheek. "We can go. Away." He didn't bother with sounding like Elvis for this. "We can go and not have to listen to them. It's be okay."
Augustus was never one to judge, but in that moment, he knew that Killian did not deserve to be with Luca.

Last edited by Finn Holloway on Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:12 pm

"Can we?" Luca sighed, his eyes soft on Augustus. He stood, slipping his clothing on before extending a hand to Augustus.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:10 pm

Augustus took Luca's hand, standing up and slipping his shirt back on before letting a wide smile stretch his face. "We can go anywhere you wanna go Luca. You just say the word and i'll take you there."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:23 pm

"How about you let me take you on a proper date?" Luca smiled sweetly, squeezing Augustus's hand and leading the boy from the home.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:25 pm

"A proper date?" Augustus could not hide the excitement in his voice, or stop the bounce in his step. "I think that sounds wiggy!" "
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:33 pm

Luca grinned back at the boy, picking him up and sitting him in the passenger seat of his car before getting in the driver's seat himself.
"You like ice cream, pretty momma?" He winked at the boy. There was a little diner his father had always taken him to when he was little though all he had ever wanted back then was ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:49 pm

"I do! But I only eat Soy Ice Cream." He nodded his head, his cheeks heating up as he spoke. "Im Vegan." He felt dumb whenever told anyone because most made fun of him for it. But he never wanted people hurt. He loved them, and there fore he did not want animals hurt either. He would rather eat the more bitter bland food than have to know that something had been killed or harmed so he could eat.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:51 pm

"Oh wow, I didn't know that." Luca smiled softly but he simply nodded at the boy's words. "Well this place I used to go to has all that soy stuff and vegetarian meals so don't worry." He winked at Augustus as he drove them towards the diner.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:03 pm

Augustus stared over to Luca in amazement, reaching out to take his hand.
"I love you, Latino mamma." And he truly did. He could be himself around Luca and not worry that he would laugh about it.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:07 pm

"I love you too Augustus." Luca grinned at him as they pulled up in front of the diner. "My daddy used to take me hear when I was a little kid..." After they'd moved here of course. Luca truly did miss his father sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Me Tender
Page 16 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next