Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Me Tender

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Love Me Tender - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:08 am

Manuel chuckled softly a hand slowly reaching out to rest on the boy's pink cheek.
"Don't worry about it. To be honest, I hadn't even noticed." He shook his head, smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:54 am

The brush only got darker, Augustus even feeling a bit light headed. He swallowed hard, blurting out the first the that came to mind.
"Your eyes are amazing."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:43 am

Manuel tilted his head lightly, grinning at the boy.
"Thank you..." He murmured, his eyes unable to leave Augustus's face. The boy was so different... He adored it. He let his thumb caress the boy's pink cheek, smiling at the blush.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:27 am

Augustus swallowed hard, suddenly his mouth seemed to go dry. Manuel staring at him like that had him fee like he was melting. Like he was the only thing in the world that mattered and it felt....
Really nice.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:01 pm

Manuel chuckled softly at how Augustus looked like this.
"You're truly adorable, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:10 pm

"Yeah, im pretty.". Augustus gave his half smile, head cocked to the side as he did so. He hid behind his Elvis persona so he wouldn't have to desl with uncomfortable things such as his looks.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:16 pm

"Are you a big Elvis fan?" Manuel arched an eyebrow as he listened to the boy, taking in everything about him.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:44 pm

"Elvis is my hero Peruvian Papi! Plus he has the most amazing voice ever!" Augustus adored the king, ever since Briley had left the T.V. on when he had been young and he had sat through an entire concert that had been aired. Augustus had been hooked.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:06 pm

Manuel grinned, nodding his head.
"I've never listened to him much but I know a few songs." He smirked at the boy lightly.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:11 pm

"He is really great!" Augustus nodded his head enthusiastically. Honestly the only things he liked more than Elvis were his mother and Luca. "Do you like any music?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:21 pm

"Ah, I do." Manuel nodded lightly. "But it's mostly music I listened to growing up. It's all in Spanish." He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:24 pm

"That sounds wonderful." Augustus leaned closer to Manuel, obviously fascinated with everything Manuel had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:40 pm

Manuel smiled softly at how the boy leaned into him. He found himself moving closer as well, their faces nearly touching with how close they were.
"It was wonderful." Manuel nodded, so close that Augustus would be able to smell the minty scent of his breath as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:50 pm

Augustus found himself being lost in Manuel's face. His eyes taking in everything that he had loved about Luca, but in a different light. He knew this was not Luca, but he still felt that same tug of his heart.
"I...." he couldn't find anything to say, his mouth moving but nothing coming out as he stared.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:20 pm

"Something wrong?" Manuel smiled softly at the boy, enjoying their close proximity to one another. He was so tempted to do something he might regret... especially with Augustus so close. He didn't know what was coming over him...
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:30 pm

"Y-Your just...You..." he didn't want to creep the man out, but his body was reacting strangely. "Your...I...You make me feel like Luca does." He admitted softly. "Like im floating on air and...All I can see is you."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 27 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:59 pm

Manuel couldn't help but grin widely at the boy's words. And then before he knew what was happening, he had leaned in, a gentle hand on Augustus's neck as he pressed his lips against those of the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:02 am

The boy almost pulled away.
Almost.
But it was no use, he had been lost in Manuel from the very start, and there was no stopping it now. He allowed their lips to meet, his hands hesitantly finding their way to Manuel's bicep.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:09 am

Manuel was blinded by how much Augustus reminded him of his James... He wasn't thinking that although James had been young too when they got together, he was older now, there was even more of an age difference with him and Augustus. He wasn't thinking of how wrong it was. He let himself enjoy this, his lips were gentle and yet aggressive as they captured Augustus's, molding together.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:17 am

Augustus had only ever kissed Luca, and even though this was different, in a way it was welcome. He needed to get on with his life, he needed to find a person who would love him back, and even though Manuel was much older, Augustus never considered that. Instead all he could think of was that this man made his heart stop hurting long enough for him to feel good, and to be happy.
It was the best feeling he had ever experienced.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:18 am

Manuel pulled back after a moment, his hands resting on Augustus's hips.
"I'm sorry..." he murmured, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:27 am

"Y-You can't do that." Augustus blinked at him, his hazel eyes almost completely green. "You can't make me feel so wonderful and kiss me and then be sorry for it...Im not sorry."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:32 am

"You didn't mind it?" Manuel arched an eyebrow. "I thought it was wonderful but... I didn't think you'd want it." He let his hand move to take Augustus's.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:35 am

"I want it." Augustus's stomach twisted as he felt warmth creeping up his neck. "Its the first time I have felt...like it was okay." The boy met Manuel's eyes. "I have been in love with Luca for so long. He doesn't want anything with me and no one else can fill his shoes...No on even comes close...And then I met you today and and you kissed me and for the moment, my heart didn't hurt anymore. It was like I was walking on air and it was the bed feeling in the world."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:43 am

"I... I can make you feel like that all the time if you'd like." Manuel stroked the boy's hand with his thumb, his eyes sincere with honesty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Me Tender
Page 27 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next