Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Dance With The Devil.

Go down 
+4
Misery Braxton
Augustus McDaniels
Finn Holloway
Jeremy Johnson
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

To Dance With The Devil. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:00 am

"Beauty is only skin deep. Me myself, im uglier than sin on the inside." Finn knew how he was and he embarrassed it. "The devil tips his hat to me." He winked, going on to quote his favorite song. "I pledge my allegiance to all things dark, And I promise on my damned soul, To do as I am told, Lord Beelzebub, Has never seen a soldier quite like me, Not only does his job, but does it happily." He moved back as he sang his song, writing on his pad before returning with a needle ans thread to stitch Morgue back up.

"Hey Toni, how come your so sweet?" Mathias cradled the small boy to his chest, bright green eyes looking down to Toni expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:50 am

Morgue listened to the boy, a sly smirk on his face. He said nothing as he was stitched back up. He knew the song of course and it only made him adore the boy more.
He would love to get to know Finn....

"Huh?" Toni blinked up at the other boy, his eyes widening at how bright green Mathias's eyes were. "I'm sweet?" He never thought of himself as anything really.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:28 am

Finn finished with his stitching, taking a moment to make sure it woyld stay before he looked back to Trever. "I also believe he smokes.". It was said with an edge of distaste. Finn despised cigarettes, he could never quite forget being just a child and having his mother blow smoke in his face, or put the blasted thing out on his skin. He truly hated those putrid cancer sticks. Trever nodded and took this down on file, amused as Finn took a step away from Morgue in his disgust.
"Finn don't like cancer sticks!"
The boy growled softly in agreement.

"Yeah! Your sweet and beautiful and really really great!". Mathias could tell Toni was amazing. "I really like you bunches!". Hard to think that this was Finn's brother.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:23 pm

"Actually I'm in the process of quitting." Morgue smirked lightly as he watched Finn, now quite glad that he had been working on quitting. He'd started after his mother had a talk with him about it.

"W-well..." Toni blinked at him. Trever always called him beautiful but this boy said it so differently. "Thank you." He smiled sweetly at Mathias, nodding his head.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:04 pm

Finn didn't seem any more pleased but he dropped it, going back to Trever and offering up his conclusion on the test and observations.
"Now. Im going to shower.". He did not ask, he told. "I hope you will get me some spare clothes to wear.". His accent was indeed very heavy. He went ahead and pulled his shirt off, throwing it over to the side of the room. His body was cut, he was swiney with his muscles which made him seem even more feirce. His back and front both sported four large spiraling scars. Pink and sinister, marring the once perfect pale skin. They looked to be burns, as of someone had pressed him over the burner of a stove and turned it on.
"Marylin, we will continue later."

Mathias was indeed different. Everything he said was sincere and sweet, like from the mouth of a child. Trever was not childish, in fact he was too grown up for his own good. They were very different people entirely.
"Hey Toni? I like you!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:17 pm

Morgue examined the scars before speaking.
"Actually, you can refer to me as Morgue. And your name might be?" He arched an eyebrow.

"I like you too!" Toni giggled softly, his smile bright and childish unlike his usual shy smile. He enjoyed this boy.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Finn completely ignored him. He would call him Marylin no matter what Morgue would rather be called. Also he was not going to be troubled by telling this boy his name.
"Like I said, ill be seeing you Marylin." Finn the stepped to the door, only to have Trever call after him. "Can I join?" It was a joke, he would not want to be that close to Finn.
"You can. If you would like too risk it." And with that he was gone. Trever looked back to Morgue and laughed softly. "That boy gives Satan nightmares."

"Really!" Mathias's eyes widened in surprise. He couldn't help but clap his hands in his happiness. "You can be my bestest friend! Imma make a sammich with no crush!" As if it were a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:55 pm

Morgue's grin only grew as he was ignored.
"He's incredible." He shook his head. He'd never been so infatuated with someone.

"Okay! I only have one other friend!" Toni grinned happily at the thought of having a friend.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:57 pm

"Incredibly scary to be pint size. You go shower with him if ya like em so much." Trever shook his head, amazed at how anyone could like Finn.

"Come on! Wanna watch me make sammiches! We can cut the crust off together!" He opened his arms from Toni so he could lift him too the table.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:09 pm

"That's quite an intriguing idea." Morgue shot Trever a grin as he made his way towards the bathroom, actually considering this.

Toni allowed Mathias to lift him, which was quite unusual for him. He sat on the table, humming softly as he eyed the sandwiches.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:24 pm

The door was open, Finn was bent over the side of the bathtub, trying to adjust the water. He had already stipped down, this allowed Morgue to ser hos bare back side. On his right cheek he had another spiral burn. He seemed to be covered eith them.

Mathiss quickly went into making the sandwitches. He did it all eith a smile, carefully cutting the crust. "Oh! You don!t want your crust do you? Im sorry! I already cut it!!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:33 pm

"Care for some company?" Morgue spoke up, though keeping his eyes off of the boy's rear. He respected him too much to degrade him by eyeing him up like a piece of meat.

"No I like the crusts cut!" He smiled sweetly at Mathias. "Thank you!" He never wanted to ask Trever so he usually just ripped the crusts off himself.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:47 pm

"I care for nothing." Finn had heard the other approach, though he didn't care enough to try and hide himself. "Join is you want. I bite."

Mathias seemed to be immensely relieved, going back to his crush cutting with a wide smile. "I always cut my crust off because it makes the sammich a lot fresher!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:51 pm

"Good." Morgue said simply as he slipped out of his boxers which had been the only thing he was wearing. He flashed a brilliant grin as he moved over to Finn's side.

Toni simply giggled, watching Mathias, his chin propped on the palm of his hand.
"I like you." He concluded although this had already been established. He truly did like this boy.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:54 pm

Finn had nothing but cold water running. He hated heat, he hated warmth. He detested anything related to fire. He always took cold baths, and refused to cook.
"Marylin, do you have a death wish?" Finn had yet to look at him, instead he watched the wall of the bathroom.

"I like you too Toni! Very, Very much!" Mathias nodded his head as he finished with the sandwiches, extending one to Toni. "I hope you like it! I made it special!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:05 pm

"Not particularly." Morgue shrugged lightly, though he wore a smirk the whole time. He ran a hand under the water, a bit surprised at the ice cold water but it didn't bother him much.

Toni grinned at Mathias, kissing his cheek gently.
"Thank you... It looks yummy." He nodded, tentatively taking a tiny bite.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:10 pm

"Then it would be wise for you to keep your distance." Finn slipped into the icy water, not bothered in the slightest as his body temperature dropped drastically.
He leaned back, breathing deeply as if it were a relaxing, warm bath.

Mathias took four large bites and the entire sandwich was gone. When finished he turned his gaze to Toni, grinning happily to see what the boy thought of his food.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:25 pm

Morgue chuckled as he too stepped in, leaning against the wall, letting the cold water wash over him. He preferred scalding hot water actually, but this wasn't bad either.
"Don't like company, huh?"

Toni was humming softly, only about a quarter of the way done with his sandwich as he took small nibbles at a time.
"This is really good." He murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:28 pm

"I don't like people period. I have company." His shadow was his bestfriend. Other than that the only people he allowed himself to be around consisted of his brother, mother and Trever.

"Oh yay!" Mathias scooped Toni into his arms, hugging him gently. He was entirely too pleased to have a friend he could talk to.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:08 am

"I suppose we share that in common." Morgue disliked being around people normally. Like Finn, his mother, brother, and Trever were the only exceptions. "But I find you quite pleasant to be around." Strangely enough, he did.

Toni giggled lightly as he hugged Mathias as tight as he could. He was quite surprised how quickly he had taken to this boy. He wondered if he could come over more often. He enjoyed having friends.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:12 am

"Sucks for you then." Finn had no Earthly desire to spend time with some Marilyn Manson rip off. He leaned back into water, his hair like silk as he dipped into the water. Finn simply did not want to bother with people, he found them to be rude and simple minded. He liked f*cking with them instead.

Trever stood in the doorway, watching his lover with this boy like he said he would. He knew Mathias would not hurt Toni but still.
"Having fun?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:22 am

"I suppose it does." Morgue nodded, watching the boy curiously. "So, I don't believe i caught your name?"

"Yeah!" Toni grinned brightly at his lover, just now noticing him. "MAthias made me a sandwich!" He held out what he had left, showing Trever.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:25 am

"Didn't offer it. Not going to." Finn was not interested in this boy so much as knowing his name. Sure Morgue was not bad looking, but Finn did not care in the slightest. In all honestly he could be Morgue's worst nightmare.

Trever looked at the sandwich closely, noticing the crust being taken off.
"You like your sandwiches with crust dont you?" Toni never told him different.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:44 am

"Suit yourself then." Morgue nodded lightly, examining the boy's body thoroughly. But although he was wearing nothing, it wasn't in a sexual way. He was simply curious and he wanted to get to know all he could about this boy.

"Mhm!" Toni smiled sweetly at his lover, taking a bite of his sandwich. He never told Trever because he always worried about being a bother and honestly, it wasn't a big deal to him. But he enjoyed it better like this.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:45 am

Finn had turned to ace the wall, the water covering most of his small body but it was still visible. "Got a staring problem?"

Trever frowned lightly at the pair, now wondering about what else he did for Toni that they boy didn't particularly like. He was not angry, he simply liked making Toni happy.
"I see."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Dance With The Devil.
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next