Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Dance With The Devil.

Go down 
+4
Misery Braxton
Augustus McDaniels
Finn Holloway
Jeremy Johnson
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

To Dance With The Devil. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:21 pm

"Just when you're around." Morgue admitted. "You're very intriguing, you know." He hummed softly.

Toni was just far too timid to speak up if he didn't like something Trever did, especially something insignificant.
"You make good sandwiches too." Toni smiled shyly at his lover.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:37 pm

Finn cackled lightly, a manic dark laugh that you would imagine from a mad man. "And your a very suicidal person.". He had to be if he was willingly tagging along with Finn.

"Toni, if you don't like crust you could tell me baby. I really wont mind.". If he was going through the trouble of making the food he would want it to be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:58 pm

And it made Morgue's grin only grow wider as he watched the boy.
"Maybe I am, but I think death is a risk I'd be willing to take just to get a bit closer to you."

"It's not a big deal." Toni smiled softly. "But I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:03 pm

There wasa snort as Finn set Morgue with an even glare. "Your not getting close to me.". No one was going to get close to him. He was not having it.

"You dont need to be sorry doll face.". Trever reached out to gently stroke Toni's cheek. He adored his lover, he truly did.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:21 pm

"That sounds like a challenge." Morgue flashed his pearly white teeth at the boy.

Toni blushed at Trever's touch, cuddling up to him with a giggle as he glanced over at Mathias.
"Can Mathias come over a lot? I like him."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:25 pm

"A fact.". Finn corrected him, moving to take the bar of soap im his hands. He ran the bar over his body, turning the water a bright pink with Morgue's bood.

"He will be over plenty. He is Finn's brother." This also meant that Trever expected Finn to come over a lot also. "And im suprised you like him so much." It was rare that Toni took to people.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:01 pm

Morgue smirked lightly, considering helping the boy wash off but he respected boundaries. He wouldn't touch the boy without permission. So he moved to let the water run over his body, a hand rising up to run through his long blonde hair.

Toni frowned lightly at the mention of Finn but he simply nodded.
"He's nice.." He murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:31 pm

Finn was opposite to Morgue. His hair was of a deep black color, as were his eyes. He did seem as though he was a demonic being.
"Your hair is a disgrace. Why make it so white?"

"He is, is he?" Trever glanced up to Mathias who waved at him happily. "Im very nice and so is Toni!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:40 pm

"I prefer it like that." Morgue shrugged simply. "I don't like my natural hair color." It was a light brown and it simply didn't seem unique enough.

Toni giggled, smiling softly at Mathias.
"He's nice to me." He repeated, nodding. "He called me sweet and beautiful!" He giggled.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:45 pm

"You look like a slut. Must take after your mother." Course he did not know Morgue's mother, but he did want to make the man go away.

"Did he." Trever's voice took an icy turn as he narrowed his gaze on Mathias. There was no way this kid was about to be all over his Toni.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:55 pm

"You don't know my mother." Morgue said simply, not appearing phased at all by this. He did enjoy Finn's attitude though. It only made him want to be around the other more.

"Yes, but don't get all mad." Toni grabbed Trever's hand, holding it tightly. "He's just being sweet..."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:59 pm

"Everyone who walks by the street corner of your house knows your mother." Finn grunted in response, not thrown off at all to be called out. He was an arse by nature.

Trever's frowned only deepened at his. He looked to his lover and made the decision that next time Finn would not bring Mathias with him.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:13 pm

Morgue let out a chuckle at this, shaking his head.
"Good one." He noted, though saying nothing else as he washed himself off.

"Please? Don't be upset." Toni blinked up at his lover. "I want him to be my friend..." He trailed off, averting his gaze. He only had one friend after all.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:36 pm

Finn finished quickly, making sure he was completely clean before he stood to get out. "Your a peculiar person. I don't like you." Though it was a compliment for Finn to say it.

"Hush Toni." A friend was one thing, a friend who really liked Toni for more was another thing. And he could tell Mathias really had taken an interest in his Toni.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:44 pm

"I'm going to take that first part as a compliment. I pride myself on being peculiar. And you're quite peculiar yourself." Morgue winked as he too stepped out of the shower.

"Please?" Toni looked up at his lover with his big puppy dog eyes, though he never did it on purpose just to get his own way.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:46 pm

"Your mother sucks cocks in hell." Finn growled lightly, irate that Morgue had said anything to him to begin with. He was a mean person, he liked it that way, no one could change him.

"Toni, don't do that." Trever looked away, jaw tight with irritation. He wanted to hit Toni honestly but he was trying so hard not to.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:59 pm

Morgue chuckled softly, shaking his head at the boy though simply ignoring his words as he grabbed a towel and began drying off.
"I'm doing a show tonight. Sword swallowing, that sort of thing. I think you should come although I doubt you will." He shrugged lightly. He knew Finn wouldn't but he figured he had to start somewhere if he wanted to get to know this boy.

And just like that, Toni shrank back, curling into himself as he finished off his sandwich, glancing over at Mathias.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:03 pm

"Of course, im going to waste my time watching you do a cheap trick. Funny." Finn though did consider this. He knew where the shoes were held. He doubted he would actually be there. He had better things to be doing.

Mathias stood up, eye brows furrowed as he reached out to Toni.
"You don't have to be such an arse Trever! He is really nice and sweet and he only wants a friend!"
Trever glared at Mathias long and hard, stepping close to him.
"Say again?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:10 pm

"I assumed you would say something like that. You're becoming quite predictable." Morgue smirked softly, shaking his head. "I'd hope to see you there though." And with that he dressed and simply strode off, hoping this would work.

Toni's eyes widened at Mathias, moving to tug the boy back, away from Trever.
"Don't..." He shook his head furiously, hugging tight to Mathias's legs. He knew what Trever was capable of and what he would do to Mathias if he felt like it.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:13 pm

Finn took a deep breath, his teeth bared in irritation. He considered catching up to Morgue simply to hit him. Though he decided against it. In fact, Morgue had just guaranteed that Finn would not show up to see Morgue's show.
Predict that, arsehole.
"Mathias! We're leaving!" He yelled out, stepping from the room to find Trever, still stark naked.

Mathias wrapped his arms around Toni, pressing him close as he worriedly looked down to him.
"Im sorry!" He didn't want to upset Toni in the slightest, he just didn't like Trever being mean to him.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:21 pm

Toni hugged Mathias tightly, frowning as he heard Finn. Did Mathias have to leave? He looked at Trever and sighed. He knew Mathias might not be coming back.
"Goodbye." He waved at Mathias with a small smile before glancing to Finn, nearly fainting at the sight of the boy naked.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:28 pm

Trever glanced over to Finn to, smirking at the boys naked body. "To be so mean you look good."
"Oh shove it, Murdock." Finn stepped into the room, shoving Trever in the chest with a snarl. "Come on Mathias, I'm leaving."
"Okay!" Mathias kissed Toni on the cheek, promising to come and see him soon before he followed Finn out of the room, all the way into Trever's room where he snagged some of Toni's clothes to slip on before removing himself from the home.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:33 pm

Toni glared after Finn. He despised the boy, which was saying something. He didn't really hate anyone.
"Maybe neither of them should come back." He suggested. He would give up Mathias if he never had to deal with Finn again.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:42 pm

"I need Finn. He is a valuable partner for my work." Trever did enjoy the boy, he was extremely smart and though he was difficult to stomach, he was brilliant.
That night, Mathias sat front row for Morgue's show, but Finn seemed to be nowhere in site.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:48 pm

"Then can Mathias come over too?" Toni asked innocently.

And the second Morgue noticed this, he chuckled to himself.
Predictable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Dance With The Devil.
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next