Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Repetition and Time

Go down 
+6
Rhett Braxton
Kyndal Paxton
Misery Braxton
Finn Holloway
Jeremy Johnson
Augustus McDaniels
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

Of Repetition and Time - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:31 am

Killian looked away, a light blue creeping up his cheeks. Now that Luca mentioned it, he felt strangely empty without the mans dick up his rear.
"Ya shut yar trap, er ahll skin ya."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:43 am

Luca flashed a sly grin.
"We'll take turns." He wiggled his brows at his lover, chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:35 am

Killian crossed his arms over his chest, though still mumbled something in quiet agreement. He and Luca woul have sex, a bunch of sex during this pregnancy and he looked forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Luca grinned at the man. He too was looking forward to this and even more to seeing Killian plump with his child. He had never thought he would be so excited but he certainly was.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:01 pm

"Did ya call Barreh?" Killian glanced over at Trever, who had forgotten. "I'll go do that right now!" The man scooped his phone up, dialing his former lover.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:22 pm

Barry picked up the phone after a few rings. He normally chose to ignore it but he never did when he saw it was Trever calling.
"Hey Trev, what's up?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:25 pm

"Hey, me and you have a situation down here." Trever couldn't help but smile at the sound of Barry's voice. There was nothing like having the other man say his name. Sure it did not surge him like it used to but it was still something that made him feel safe. Always.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:51 pm

"A situation?" Barry arched an eyebrow. "Of course, you only ever call me when something's happening." He teased. "But seriously, what's happening?"
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:56 pm

"Unless there's something going on I just dont have time for you anymore." Trever smiled, as if he didn't have time for Barry. Thats someone he always had time for. "But anyways, our son just came over and he was pretty sick. I just diagnosed him."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:06 am

"What's wrong? Is he okay?" Barry frowned deeply as he grabbed his jacket, already on his way over.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:09 am

"He is rather pissed off, threatened to cut Luca." Trever hummed softly as he eyed his son and his sons lover. "But he has calmed down. I still don't think he is happy though, you know Killian." Trever's fingers rhythmically fell upon the table in a steady pace. "He just doesn't seem like he wants to have a baby, but I suppose he is going to." Trever wondered what his former lover would say about their son being impregnated.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:16 am

"He's PREGNANT?" Barry's voice was incredulous as he made his way out to his truck, driving over to Trever's home. "Is Luca over there too?"
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:26 am

"Luca is the one who brought him over. He has a bit of the flu too, nothing really serious. He was just sick, plus the nausea of pregnancy." Trever smirked at the disbelief in Barry's voice. "Killian had threatened him with a knife, and so did I but I think he has calmed down. He had wanted an abortion but I think Luca talked him out of it."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:38 am

"I'll be there in a second." He hung up with that and sure enough, he was at the home only minutes later. "Luca!" He called as he entered the home. Luca was about to get a piece of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:43 am

Killian picked his head up at the sound of his fathers voice. Pushing up further on his elbows he smiled lightly. "C'mon old man, leave mah crocodile alone, ya wont bother em. Heh as' thick skin." The boy winked, his eyes bright with amusement. "An ef anyone gets ta skin em, ets gonna beh meh."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:32 am

"I'll kill him." Barry frowned as he looked to his son. "You're keeping it?"
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:43 am

"Ah ave' ta.". For Luca he had to keep it, no matter how much he didn't want to. "Crocodile wants et.". He could not deny his crocodile.

Last edited by Rhett Braxton on Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:21 pm

"You don't have to do anything. Do YOU want it?" Barry frowned at his son. He didn't want his son being forced into anything.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:08 pm

"Ah'd beh ah liar ef ah said ah did." Killian watched his father lazily, of course he did not want the brat. He had not wanted kids in the first place, at least he had never thought about having them.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:32 pm

"Then you don't have to have it. I don't give a fuck what Luca has to say about it." He snapped lightly as his gaze flickered to Luca.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:28 am

Killian watched his father, a bemused smirk playing on his lips. "Ah care." Of course he always cared about Luca's opinion but this was also a special case. As much as he hated it, Killian worried about being left if he killed the baby. He could lie and say he didn't care if that happened but he did. Life was simply unimaginable without his crocodile.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:00 pm

Barry huffed lightly as he glanced to Luca.
"I'm sorry. I know. I should have worn a condom. But I didn't and I can't change that now but I can give this baby a good life and I want to." Luca nodded.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:59 pm

Trever moved over to stand beside Barry, watching his son with a frown. "I think you shouldn't force our son into having a baby he doesn't want. But then again, thats you, and he is letting you do it so." The man shrugged, if Killian let it happen that was his choice. He did not like it but he did not want to be involved.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:24 pm

"I can't force him into anything... if he was dead set against having it, he wouldn't let me talk him into it." Luca sighed as he pressed his lips to Killian's temple.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:28 pm

"Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better." Trever eyed the boy closely. "If you don't know better than you sure arent who I thought you were. He is afraid of you leaving him like Barry left me." It was not rocket science.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Repetition and Time
Page 19 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next