Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Repetition and Time

Go down 
+6
Rhett Braxton
Kyndal Paxton
Misery Braxton
Finn Holloway
Jeremy Johnson
Augustus McDaniels
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

Of Repetition and Time - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:36 pm

Luca's face fell as he looked over at Killian.
"No... I just told him I wouldn't leave him." He shook his head, trying to convince himself more than anything.

Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:44 pm

"Are you sure you wouldn't leave him? Im sure Barry thought the same thing but look at us now!" Trever winked at his former lover, of course he was no longer bitter over it but it made a good example. "You didn't think you were going to leave me when we lost Killian, but you did, and we all know losing out brat was a big part of it!"
Killian watched them, his upper lip curled in irritation. "Ah'll skin all of ya if ya don' stop talkin' about meh."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:52 pm

"It wasn't just losing Killian." Barry frowned as he looked at his son.
"And I won't let myself leave Killian. I want to raise a child with him... I love him." Luca sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:55 pm

Trever cocked his head to once side, staring at Barry. "Couldn't handle me then?" He inquired, of course it was the past now but still. He and Barry needed to have a long talk about why it ended.
Killian glanced over to his lover, rolling his eyes. "Yar soh full of sh*t tha toilets jealous, Crocodile."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:06 pm

"Couldn't handle hurting you." Barry said simply, saying nothing more on the matter.
"So you do think it's true? You think I'd leave you if you killed this baby?" Luca blinked, his face drawn in shock.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:13 pm

Trever shook his head at the larger man, lightly elbowing him. "Your so gross." Of course he found it rather enduring that Barry had loved him enough to let him go.
Killian didn't want to meet Luca's eyes, but he couldn't help it. His blue eyes moved upwards, locking with that of his lovers.
"Let et goh dearie." He did not like the shock his found on his lovers face. "Don' ya worreh, ah'm avin' et..."
Of course he thought it was true. He could not see Luca staying with him if he killed their baby.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:21 pm

"Killian... it's not true. I wouldn't leave you, I promise." Luca's frown deepened as he looked at his lover.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:27 pm

Killian reached out, running a callused hand over Luca's cheek. He was not a vulnerable person. Even now when his life was questionable, he was facing it bravely. "Love, ya need ta jus' drop et."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:36 pm

"I'm not going to drop it. I don't want you to only keep this child because you think I'll leave you if you don't. I want you to keep this child because you love me." Luca said sincerely, holding his lover's hand.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:53 pm

"Ah doh love you. Ah love ya soh much ah'm keeping it." He could not lose his crocodile. No way no how.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:09 pm

"But you're only doing it because you think you would lose me... you wouldn't lose me. You'd lose some of my trust but not me." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:03 pm

"Lose yar trust?" Killian was a little put off by this, what did killing a baby do to trust? He was telling Luca he wanted it gone, not like he was going behind his back. "Ya need ta shut yar mouth while yar still ahead."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:09 pm

"Killian, our relationship would definitely be different if you killed this baby but I wouldn't leave you. You'd lose my trust because I trust you not to hurt me. I put my feelings out in the open and told you I wanted this baby and if you killed it, I would no longer feel comfortable trusting you with things."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:16 pm

Killian once more snorted, of course he was not killing the baby because of Luca's feelings. Luca wanted it and so he was keeping it. But Killian himself had said he did not want it, but of course, he was having it anyways, and Luca was going to bring up trust? But then again, Killian had not trusted Luca not to hurt him by wanting this child. He didn't see it like that. Luca would not be breaking trust by asking him to have it, even if having it was going to change Killian's life forever.
"Like ah said dearie, shut yar trap while ya ave tha chance. Don' ya tell meh thah ya trust meh ta ave' this kid fer yar feelin's, which ah ah'm. Ah ave feelin's too love. Avin' this kid is something thah hes gonna changeh mah life. Ah'm tha one carryin' et, an ah'm tha one that as ta ave' et. Son don' ya start weth trust. Ya ave ah better chance jus' sayin' ya wouldn't respect meh anymoreh."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:34 pm

Luca sighed, simply shaking his head.
"I know you're going to have it for me. And I know you have feelings too. I'm just telling you that that's what would happen if you killed it. I wouldn't leave you, things would just be different."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:44 pm

Killian just stared at Luca, slowly coming to the realization that Luca was not exactly who he had thought he was. Killian had always thought Luca to be the type who wanted what was best for his lover. Having a baby was not going to be good for Killian but it didn't matter.
"Alrigh' Crocodile." Killian laid a hand on his stomach, his eyes darkening with disgust.
He hated children.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:58 pm

"Look, nevermind alright?" Luca averted his gaze, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm going home. You can kill it, do whatever you want. I don't care anymore, okay?" He sighed, looking similar to a kicked puppy as he looked away from his lover.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:05 pm

Killian sat up, glaring at his lover heatedly. "Ya goh righ' ahead. Ah don' need ya." Of course Luca was going leave him now. He didn't want the baby, so he isn't worth the time of day. "Ah need a f*cking beer."
"Can't drink when your pregnant." Trever chimed, laughing lightly as Killian cursed him. "Then ah'm goin' fer ah walk."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:11 pm

"Yeah I know, you never need me." Luca sighed, shaking his head. "You never need anyone." He muttered softly. "Just stay here, let your parents take care of you. Don't worry, I'm leaving."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:18 pm

"Why should ah need anyone, all they ever doh es leave." Killian stared at Luca, obviously referring to him. "Goh on crocodile, leave meh." He was used to it. He wasn't whining about it but in his life no one ever stayed. And usually he did not want them too, but Luca was different. He shook his head, "Ah man thah doesn't fight fer wheat heh wants, deserves what heh gets, soh go on." The man nodded to the door, turning his back on Luca to eye his mother. "Soh, ya got any advice, babeh clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:49 am

"Killian." Luca groaned softly as he turned Killian to face him once more. "I'm not leaving you. I just don't know how much longer I can stand here and hear how wrong I am for asking you to keep our child. If you really want to, if it's really that bad, then kill it. Seriously. I don't want it to grow up knowing you don't want it. I don't want this to change anything between us. If it bothers you that much then kill it. I don't care. Really." But it was clear he did care. His breathing had slowed down, his eyes shut peacefully as his shoulders slowly heaved up and down. Anyone who knew him knew this was a sure sign he wanted to cry but was trying not to. Although Killian had never seen him cry much at all.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 2:22 pm

Killian simply leaned in, his lips meeting Luca's in a tender kiss. His hands, rugged feom years of work held firm to the mans hips as they kissed. Pulling back, Killian's eyes locked onto those of his lovers, his eyes warm. "Ah ave ta teach ya a few thibgs crocodile. Ah guess ya can learn with tha kid."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:12 pm

"I love you so goddamn much." Luca let out a sigh as he wrapped his strong arms around Killian, pressing the man close to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:57 pm

"Ah know ya doh love. Everyone loves meh.". Killian grinned confidently into luca's shoulder. "Ya should know by now crocodile. Ah'm skippy."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:31 pm

"I'm serious... you're the best thing to ever happen to me." Luca murmured, kissing Killian's cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Repetition and Time
Page 20 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next