Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im Coming...Home.

Go down 
+4
Asher Reed
Mikey
Jude McDaniels
Rick McGuire Jr
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

Im Coming...Home. - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:50 pm

Quincy moved sitting on the couch with Jude, pulling the boy to his chest.
Fuck Zac.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:55 pm

"Have a nice night?" Zac grumbled as he made plates of the food he'd made for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:57 pm

"Yeah, nice and QUIET." Quincy's eyes flickered over to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:05 pm

"So... I'm loud?" Zac raised an eyebrow, rolling his eyes. Yes he was a bitch just like his mother. "Or are you going to complain that all of our children make this place loud? Because if so you're the one who knocked me up." He grumbled, setting the table for everyone but himself. He was not hungry.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:14 pm

"Your loud and bitchy and fucking annoying." Quincy leaned back. "Kids are all asleep, your just bitching."
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:17 pm

"People tend to be irritable when they were waiting up all night for their husband who is supposed to be so much more mature than them but is acting like a fucking three year old." He snapped.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:20 pm

"Zac, your getting on my nerves. Listen, I deserve a night off when I cant deal with your ass. Zac its ridiculous. You are always downing yourself and now Jude is doing it, I wont have it."
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:26 pm

"I fucking try not to for you Quincy. Jude is not starting to do it too, he is a child and he's going through his first heart break. Most teens do not love themselves when they are heartbroken. He feels dumb for believing Junior loved him and there is ntohing wrong with that. But instead of sitting with him and telling him he wasn't dumb you left him. He fucking wanted you all night and you weren't there."
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:31 pm

"Zac." Quincy snapped. "Hush." He didnt want to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:40 pm

"No." Zac folded his arms. "He is a child and he is allowed to feel stupid every once in a while. Not everyone has a gigantic head."
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:42 pm

"No but everyone in this fucking family is freaky in some fucking way and im tired of it." Quincy growled at him.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:25 pm

"I'm sorrywe can not all fit your perfect standards Quincy." He snapped, glaring.
Sean was normal now.
Sage was gettning better, trying to at least.
Hayden was normal.
So was Brayden...
And Vikki.. They weren't freaks...
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:41 pm

"Zac damnit I just tired of this shit!! I fix one thing and fuck here is something else and you get off me back! I deal with enough,m I dont need you BITCHING at me!"
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:44 pm

"Quincy thats how a family fucking works. It is stressful yeah. But as parents we have to fucking deal with it, its our job! So suck it up and be a daddy or leave." He huffed.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:48 pm

Quincy reached out, grabbing Zac by the front of the shirt and snaring menacingly.
"FUCK YOU!!! I am a daddy! Im the only fucking parent the kids have!! You not a fucking parent! Your just another fucking kid for me to take care of so you shut the hell up and sit down!! No one deals with everything I do! I have to take care of eleven brats plus you!!! Not only that but I deal with Calvin and Steven too!! Tell me to suck it up? Where do you get off." Quincy shoved him back, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:57 pm

"I'm not a fucking parent? I'm not a parent. Really Quincy? Yes I'm young but I can take care of my children. Who did Vikki come to when she was RAPED? Me. Because she was scared you'd be mad at her. Who sat up with her for the whole night and held her? Me. Who did Sean come to when he binged and barfed after four months of doing so good not to? Me. Who did Sage give stash of Coke to to keep it from him so he couldn't use it? Me. Who the hell let Brayden cry into their chest for hours because Angel loved Gabriel? Me. Who just calmed Jude down and helped him realize he was beautiful and he would get someone else? Me. I know you are a wonderful daddy and I know I'm not perfect. But you aren't either. I am a fucking parent and don't you dare tell me I'm not."
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:00 pm

"Your a single one." Quincy stood up, grabbing his jacket and stepping outside.
Zac told him none of this.
Quincy was done.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:09 pm

Zac froze his eyes bulging as he panicked and ran to the doorway.
"Y-you're not serious... are you? P-please don't leave." He stammered softly after him.
Last time Quincy left he was a mess... and he'd been raped... he didn't want to be alone. He wasn't strong enough..
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:03 pm

Quincy glared at him.
"How dare you keep all this shit from me. And to top it all off you make me feel bad...Fine I wont leave but this family...they dont wanna come to me? Fine. Ill protect them but im not going to sit here and trust any of you." He was hurt...
He turned and walked back inside.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:13 pm

"I wasn't trying to make you feel bad Quincy... It just hurts when you tell me I'm not a parent. I cook, I take care of the kids, I clean, I do laundry. I do things too you know." He sighed, following him.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:15 pm

"Get away from me Zac." Quincy's voice was low, upset...
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:21 pm

"Quincy I'm sorry. Vikkis always been momma's girl just like Hayden is a daddy's boy... She was scared of what you'd say. And so was Sean and Sage. They come to me because they think highly of you... they don't want you disappointed in them." He sigehd.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:24 pm

Quincy gave a hollow laugh.
Zac was even making him think lowly of himself....
He should.
It was like his father....
You cant talk to him.
Quincy hated it.
Back to top Go down
Jude McDaniels

Jude McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:25 pm

"Quincy... baby i'm serious..." He frowned deeply.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:28 pm

"You know Zac, I grew up in a home where you had to hide from momma...and you could never talk to daddy....he wasnt there...and he was too busy, he would think lowly of us...I hated it...and look at what im doing..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im Coming...Home.   Im Coming...Home. - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Im Coming...Home.
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next