Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Second Round In Hell

Go down 
+4
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore
Finn Holloway
Rhett Braxton
Kyndal Paxton
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

A Second Round In Hell - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:25 pm

"Don't talk to me like I'm a bitch." Kyndal spoke softly before he fell silent, something very unusual for him. He adored Rhett hitting him when he was asking for it but this sort of bothered him to be honest.
Okay so maybe it was the hormones.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:12 pm

"Ya areh ah betch." Rhett snapped at the boy, he disliked being talked back too. Kyndal had that one coming.
"Now ya need ta stop et." He already felt bad for hitting him in front of Cove, something he tried to do as little as possible.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:27 pm

Kyndal said nothing, folding his arms across his chest tightly.
He could feel something stinging in his eyes. It was only when he reached up to rub at them that he realized it was tears.
He never cried. He hated it. And even more that he was doing it in front of his son and Trever and Toni.
He stood up and quickly made his way from the room, cursing himself all the way.
He despised being pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:32 pm

Rhett stood immediately after him. He was not sorry for hitting the boy but he was indeed sorry what he had made him cry. He knew how rare it was, and he understood how embarrassed the boy had to be and so he followed, catching Kyndal around his waist and pulling him tight into his chest.
"Shartstack...." He turned the boy. "Yar alrigh'."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:49 pm

"I'm sorry." Kyndal sighed, leaning into Rhett's chest. "It doesn't usually upset me, you know that... I just... I don't know." He rubbed his eyes furiously, cursing under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:54 pm

"Yar pregnant. Ah shouldn't of hit ya, mah temper jus' got ta best of meh." Rhett leaned down, pressing his lips to Kyndal's forehead. "Ah love ya."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:08 pm

"I love you too." Kyndal murmured, hiding his face in Rhett's neck. "I'm such an emotional bitch." He groaned.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

"Yah, but yar mineh." Rhett smiled softly, gently stroking the bruised up cheek. "An soh ah ave' ta keep ya."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:28 pm

"Good." Kyndal murmured, hugging him tight. "Cause if you didn't have to keep me, I'd be all alone." He hummed, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:43 pm

"Ah highleh doubt thah." He truly did, with Kyndal and the way he wanted sex all the time, he would have someone.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:55 pm

"I would. I'd never found anyone that lived up to the life you gave me." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:32 pm

'Ya never know shartstack, ah'm jus' glad ah got ya first." Rhett cradled his lover to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:54 pm

"Me too." Kyndal smiled sweetly, kissing Rhett's cheek as he rubbed the final tears from his eyes, leading him back into the other room.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:11 pm

Rhett sat beside his son, wrapping an arm around him. "Sorreh.". He disliked hitting Kyndal in front of Cove.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:52 pm

"Don't beh sorreh." Cove shrugged lightly, stroking his mother's hair lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:34 pm

Rhett leaned onto his son, content that he was having another baby. He was so excited he scared himself a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:38 pm

"Ah guess ah should beh getting home ta Leon, dad..." Cove sighed with an apologetic smile.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:03 pm

"Yah.". Rhett sat up, sighing softly. He had been so happy to be with his son though. "Beh safeh Coveh."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:13 pm

"Of course daddeh." He kissed his father's cheek softly, squeezing him in a tight hug.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:23 pm

Rhett found that he had trouble letting go but he knee he had to. As his hands dropped to his side, he felt as though he had been shot in his heart.
He hated seeing Cove go.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:32 pm

"Daddeh, ah promise ah'll come back soon." Cove smiled softly at his father, letting his lips press to the man's cheek once more.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:07 pm

"Ah jus' miss ya es all.". Rhett missed Cove terribly, thought about his son all the time. He found he was miserable without him.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:17 pm

"Ah miss ya too dad." Cove frowned lightly, hugging his father even closer.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm

Rhett simply wanted Cove home, and he never wanted to let him go. But he knew he had to...
"Ah'll see ya..." he just hoped it was son.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:45 pm

"Soon." Cove nodded, standing up with one last hug. He bid them goodbye before walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Second Round In Hell
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next