Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carter's Girl

Go down 
+6
Kaiden Kensington
Phoenix Lively
Prince Lexington
Finn Holloway
Misery Braxton
Kelly Braxton
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Carter's Girl - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:35 pm

Misery's skin picked, his lithe form trembling lightly still. "Yeah....It was great..." Misery pressed himself close to Kelly, intent on a nap.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:39 pm

Kelly hugged the boy close, already out. It had been tiring since he had never even masturbated before tonight. This was a completely new experience for him and it had worn him out.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:05 pm

Misery though poked Kelly's arm, not wanting to risk his family walking in and seeing them. "Come on Kelly, we have to get dressed!"
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:12 pm

"Awww" Kelly groaned, but he had known this couldn't last forever. So he stood reluctantly, gathering his clothes and dressing even though his legs wanted to go out on him.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:17 pm

Misery did the same, ushering himself back into the kitchen to wait for his family to come back home.
"So much for that food you had been cooking me."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:21 pm

"Yeah... I guess we're lucky it didn't burn the house down." He chuckled, poking at the charred meat on the stove, turning it off. "Well I guess I should go..."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:41 pm

"I guess...". Misery reached for his hand, a look of unertainty crossing over his face. "Im really sorry...But it was special.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:52 am

"I'm sorry too. It was special." He smiled softly. "Thank you for letting me show you how special you are." He murmured, kissing the man's temple before he made his way out of the home. Part of him was ecstatic, he'd just lost his virginity after all. The other part was spiraling into depression, wondering if that had been the right thing to do. It wasn't the picture perfect first time he had imagined.. he hadn't even got to hold the boy before he had to leave. And as much as he had hoped it would, it hadn't changed anything. He had hoped Misery would realize they were meant to be and would stay with him... but no. Misery was going back to Carter and Kelly would go back to pining over him from afar.
So he went to the person he always went to when he was upset or had good news. His uncle Trever.
It was getting pretty late but he hoped the man was still awake. Trever always told him he would come over any time.
So he made his way to his uncle's home, knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:59 am

It took almost five minutes for Trever to answer, but when he did his shirt was soaked in blood. Not his own blood mind you but blood in the least. It was obvious that Kelly had caught him in the middle of an experiment, which judging by the oh so very amused smile on the mans lips, had been a success.
"Hey Kelly.". Trever opened his arms for a hug before remembering the ruby liquid that covered him. "Wanna come in?"
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:02 am

"Yes please." Kelly smiled lightly at the man, despite the blood covering him. He had grown up around Trever doing creepy things like this. It never bothered him anymore. "Sorry, I can go if you're in the middle of an experiment or something."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 8:11 am

"Just finished, sides I always have time for you Kelly.". Trever shut the door, leading his nephew inside. "So what on your mind brat?"
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:23 pm

"I guess I just wanted someone to tell... I'm not a virgin anymore." He grinned slyly at his uncle. He truly was proud of this fact. Kelly was way older than Cove had been when he lost his virginity. He wanted to feel as good as his brother. "And I didn't want to tell dad, cause you know how he is."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:38 pm

"Congratulations!" Trever laughed softly,standing to wrap an arm around Kelly's shoulders. "Want to celebrate? We can have an orgy with Toni and a few of my betches." He paused though when Kelly mentioned Rhett. "Now Rhett doesnt mind sex, so....What did you screw?"
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:48 pm

Kelly laughed softly as he leaned into his uncle, shaking his head.
"I'll pass on the orgy for now at least." He nodded. "And I guess who I screwed is part of what I wanted to talk about... it was Misery."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:55 pm

Trever gaped at his nephew, head cocked slightly to the side. "Uh.....Isnt he in a relationship?" The man would be pissed if he was. He wanted his nephew to have better than that. Not as though he thought Misery was bad, but he wanted Kelly to have someone to commit to him.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:18 pm

"He is." Kelly sighed. "I knew it was wrong but I guess I hoped he would want to be with me instead..."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:20 pm

Trever's face creased in a frown, his arm tightening around Kelly as if to protect him from the sadness of Misery not wanting to be with him. "Kelly...Your to sweet to be pining over him."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:26 pm

"Trev, you just don't understand... he's the only thing I want and it's driving me crazy that I can't have him." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:32 pm

"I know that Kelly, and its what I hate. It would be fine if he would let Carter go and be with you but I don't like you being so caught up on him. You deserve someone who will love you." Trever pressed a kiss to the boys temple.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:41 pm

"But I don't want anyone else. Just him." Kelly sighed softly, shaking his head. "I don't care that he's with Carter, I want him.."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:44 pm

"Whats so special about him Kelly? He is just Misery, he eats a lot, makes smartarse comments, and then he eats more with the occasional side of sex." Trever didn't see why Kelly was putting himself through this.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:50 pm

"You wouldn't understand unless you felt like I do about him. Everything about him is perfect to me." He sighed heavily, his brows furrowed.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:55 pm

Trever snorted softly, sitting down and pulling Kelly with him. He positioned the boy between his legs, where Kelly could rest against his chest. "I have been in love before Kelly. Twice. I know how it feels, and I know how much it hurts watching someone you love, love someone else."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:02 pm

"You do?" Kelly murmured, leaning into the man's chest. "Barry?" He questioned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:25 pm

"Barry." Trever confirmed softly. There would always be a part of him that still loved Barry, the man had been his first love, his everything and he just couldnt cleanse himself of these feelings. He of did love Toni though, Toni was his life, his heart, his everything now. But there would always be that part him. Just like Toni would always love Killian, Trever would always love Barry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carter's Girl
Page 6 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next