Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carter's Girl

Go down 
+6
Kaiden Kensington
Phoenix Lively
Prince Lexington
Finn Holloway
Misery Braxton
Kelly Braxton
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

Carter's Girl - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 17 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:21 am

"Morning sickness..." Carter murmured, his eyes wide as it sunk in. "You mean...? We're having another?" Carter beamed brightly, not even thinking that it could belong to another man.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 17 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:43 am

"Indeed we are." Misery was not going to bring it up unless Carter did. He didn't want to argue about it, he was pregnant and he wanted it to be Carter's. It had to be. "I guess your going to be a daddy again."
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 17 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:50 am

"Oh wow..." Carter beamed, caressing the boy's stomach. "I can't wait..." He hadn't been expecting it and they hadn't talked about more children but this was wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 17 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:53 am

Misery managed a wide smile, looking down to his stomach with warm eyes. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. Maybe they could be okay.
"So you don't mind being a father again?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 17 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:59 am

"Not at all.." Carter smiled sweetly. "I would love another baby with you... Our little miracle..." He murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 17 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:21 am

"Miracle?" Misery asked softly, cocked his head to the side to take his lover in. "Did we need one?" As far a Misery was concerned he and Carter were simply meant to be.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 17 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:32 am

"Babies are miracles. Think about it." He murmured, smiling softly. "We made another human being. Quinn and Kaiden are our little miracles too."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 17 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:53 am

"Quinn and Kaiden are brats." Misery snorted softly, though he did love his babies dearly. "Quinn's going to grow up to discover the cure for cancer and Kaiden is going to be a bum."
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 17 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:00 am

"PRetty much." Carter chuckled softly. 'Kaiden's smarter than everyone gives him credit for though." He loved both his babies.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 17 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:15 am

"I know he is smart, just really lazy." Misery rolled his eyes as he thought of his son. "I worry about him, I wish he would try to get interested in something."
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 17 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:21 pm

"I think he likes just laying back and enjoying everything around him." Carter nodded. "I don't think there's anything wrong with that... he's a good kid." He smiled softly. He adored both his sons, but Quinn had always taken to Misery more.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 17 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:57 pm

"He is." Misery agreed, though he and Kaiden had never been as close as Kaiden was to Carter. "He is a little too laid back though. I think he would be happy if he got out and did more." Misery tapped his lovers nose. "Like have sex with Dacey!
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 17 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:04 pm

Carter chuckled softly, shaking his head.
"I'd bet he's already doing that." But he hoped Kaiden wasn't. He wouldn't care but he liked to think that his son would tell him if he was having sex.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 17 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:31 am

"Just with him being him I would think he lost it young." Kaiden just seemed as though he had done everything and didn't need to do it again. Almost like nothing excites him. Everything is a drag.
But Misery had never been all that close to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 17 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:42 am

"He wasn't all that young." Carter hummed. "He never told you? He lost it about a year or two ago. That Phoenix kid he was dating." He nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 17 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:49 am

"Oh yeah?" Misery grimaced lightly, his son had been so torn up after their breakup. He had never seen Kaiden so miserable, he hadn't even wanted to go cloud watching, which had always been his favorite thing to do. Once he had told Misery that he would missed Phoenix forever, like the stars miss the sun in the morning skies. Misery still didn't quite understand the boy.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 17 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:54 am

"Yeah..." Carter nodded his head. He too remembered how depressed Kaiden had been. He had hated it, but constantly tried to be around his son. "I guess Quinn tells you all about that stuff too, huh?" He hummed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 17 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:58 am

"He does. But I keep a close enough eye on him that I know when things happen." Misery gave a soft smile. His Quinn had always been a gentle soul. Since the boy had been an infant Misery had been watching out for him, in everything he did. Misery was there for every drawling, every new pair of glasses, every new book, and he had been there for the scraped knees because of the boys clumsy nature, and the Shion love. Misery could never be too close to his baby.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 17 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:03 am

Carter grinned at his lover, smiling sweetly.
"I love how you take care of him..."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 17 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:05 am

"And I love you." Misery pressed a chaste kiss to Carter's lips, his hands moving to gently caress the mans cheeks. "I love you so hopelessly much." Carter was his world. Carter was the reason he had been able to let Cove go. Carter was his everything.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 17 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:08 am

"I love you too darling." Carter grinned, kissing him deeply and stroking his wild mane of brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 17 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:36 am

A few months later, Misery had found that he actually gained a little weight. This didn't bother him though, he knew it wouldn't last. The baby had actually given him a small bump, one he had not had when he had been pregnant with the twins. Standing in the middle of his bathroom, looking at his swollen belly, he scowled in thought of what Cove might say if he were to see the bump.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 17 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:07 am

And Carter adored the small bump. He had his arms around the man's waist, beaming into the mirror.
"It's gorgeous..." He hummed softly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 17 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:09 pm

Misery hummed softly, gently running a hand over the bump. "I have never been so big. Am I heavy?" Sadly enough Misery could feel his stomach urging him to eat more food.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 17 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:32 pm

"No baby. Don't worry about it. You have a baby in you. You're supposed to be big." Carter hummed softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Carter's Girl
Page 17 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next