Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So Darling, Close Your Eyes

Go down 
+6
Kaiden Kensington
Phoenix Lively
Kelly Braxton
Misery Braxton
Prince Lexington
Mathias Kohler
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore

So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Mathias watched, his smile not quite reaching his eyes as he did so. There was no orgasm for him, his entire being deflated with this new self loathing he had found for himself. He had called Prince a whore and never in his life had he ever hurt so bad in his chest. He almost wondered if it was a heart attack, but said nothing.
He deserved it if it was.
Allowing the boy to finish up, he immediately kissed him and turned over, as not to let Prince see the tears clouding his vision. He couldn't help himself. Prince had only ever been good to him and he had...
His body shook, tremors moving his body as he struggled with himself.
"I-Im sorry." It was choked out, Mathias pulling the blanket over his head as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:49 pm

"B-baby..." Prince's voice shook as he spoke, moving to look Mathias in the eyes. "Are you okay? Oh god, I'm sorry..." He had ruined their first time and he felt awful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:57 pm

"No!" Mathias shook his head, his arms large curling around Prince to hold him protectively, rocking him slowly as tears trailed their way down the large mans cheeks. They fell from his face, splashing into Prince's hair. "Your not a wh-whore!" The words were so chopped they almost couldn't be made out, the mans face growing red as he worked himself up. "I love you so much! I didn't mean it!" He cried harder,moving to pet Prince's hair soothingly with hands that refused to be still.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:00 am

"Oh baby, I know you don't think I'm a whore." He hugged his lover tightly. "I'm so sorry I made you say that. It just... it's a long story, darling. I can't get off without that." He sighed heavily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:17 am

"D-Don't be sorry." Mathias's bottom lip quivered as he hugged onto Prince. "I love you and your not a whore and your so great and pretty." Tiny sobs punctuated every word, his snivels continuing after he has ceased talking.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:19 am

"Oh thank you, sweetheart. But really, don't be sad about calling me a whore. I know I'm not. It's okay, I like it..." He sighed softly, stroking Mathias's hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:24 am

Slowly Mathias calmed himself, his cheeks losing the reddish tint with time as his cries slowed to a stop. In the quiet of the room, he asked softly.
"How come you like it?"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:28 am

"I... it's a long story." Prince sighed. He didn't want to tell Mathias. "But I do. It's hard for me to cum without it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:32 am

"But why?" The large man sat up, opening his arms for a hug. He wanted to know why Prince needed to hear that. Mathias would much prefer to call him lovely instead of a whore.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:37 am

"Baby." Prince sighed. "Something bad happened to me when I was little..." He looked down. "I had sex when I was really young and um, I didn't want to. The guy was mean and he called me stuff like that. I'm just so used to that. I need it." It was clear he was uncomfortable as he looked away from Mathias.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:41 am

"Oh..." Mathias stood up, moving to dress himself. "Who was he?" The question was innocent enough, but Mathias's intentions were deadly.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:49 am

"He was, um." Prince's voice trailed off lightly. It was rare he was ever so quiet. "It was my daddy. So it's okay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 12:55 am

Mathias glanced to him sharply, though his intentions did not shift. "Whats his name?" He only needed the mans first name. he would find the rest himself. And then he would let the man know just what he thought about Prince being hurt.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:01 am

"Baby please don't." Prince sighed softly. "I don't want you to get hurt..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:05 am

"Don't worry about me Princess!" Mathias flashed him a wide smile. He was a sweet man, of very gentle nature. But he was also stronger than he, or anyone else could ever know. He would break the man. "Im just gonna talk to him!" For now. He wanted the man to apologize.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:07 am

"I... I'm going with you if you do it." Prince sighed. That was the last thing he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:11 am

"But Princess! I want you to stay here and warm the bed! Plus, my daddy needs help in the morning. Asked it you could do a modeling job for his company! Please!" Mathias didn't want his lover anywhere near this man.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:13 am

"Mathias, I can't have you alone with him. I either come with or you don't go." He pouted lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:15 am

"Prince." Mathias dropped to his knees beside the bed, still able to reach his lover as he did so. "I'll be fine, I promise. I want to go alone."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:18 am

"Baby..." Prince watched him worriedly. "Just don't hurt him. Please?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:21 am

"How come?" Mathias had not really planned on it but he was not against it if it came down to that.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:25 am

"Because he's my daddy." Prince murmured softly. Even though his father had hurt him, he was still his father and he couldn't stand to see him hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:49 am

Mathias dropped to his knees, still tall enough to hold Prince's hand. "Okay..." He wondered if Finn could take care of this for him. He couldnt just let it go...
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:52 am

"Thank you." Prince whispered. "I love you..." He stroked his lover's hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 19 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:56 am

"Love you too..." Mathias settled himself back into bed, but his thoughts lingered on Prince and his father, and how much he would like to choke the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

So Darling, Close Your Eyes
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next