Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Hysterics & Heartaches.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 6 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:00 pm

Blaine by now had pulled Toni into a tight hug, Killian also holding the two boys. "Ah'm soh sorreh love..." The man dropped a kiss into Toni's hair, ignoring Blaine as he yelled for his lover.
"Look at what Trever done! MisterMeaniePants you gotta do something!"
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 6 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:12 pm

"Sweetheart I don't know what I can do." Barry let out a sigh, his brow furrowing. "Killian, watch those two. I'm going in to talk to him." He nodded as he disappeared in the home, looking for Trever.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 6 EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:36 pm

Trever was standing in the kitchen, going through the cabinets with reason. He had needed it to stop.
It had to stop.
This was not happening.
As he pulled out boxes of food, it became apparent he was getting ready to cook food for the night.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 6 EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:42 pm

"Trev... are you okay?" Barry spoke nervously, moving to stand beside his friend. "It's going to be okay." He reassured.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 6 EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:08 pm

"Course Im okay Barry, why wouldn't I be?". The man had yet to look up at his friend. His hands were working dilligently with a bowl of dough.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 6 EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:12 pm

"Trever, you know you can talk to me, right?" Barry frowned deeply. He knew he would be dying inside if Blaine ever cheated on him, especially with his own son.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 6 EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:57 pm

And Trever was more or less dead inside. He had no hope or happiness to hold onto. The last shred of sanity he possessed had been severed, his entire world had come crashing down around him. Nothing was okay.
But maybe if he pretended. This did not happen.
"Sure I can. I can talk to you but you wouldn't have a clue. This isn't happening." Trever shook his head. "It didn't happen so stop."
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 6 EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:40 pm

"Trever. That's not gonna do anything. It did happen." Barry sighed. "It happened and it sucks but you can't just pretend it didn't."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 6 EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:58 pm

"I can. Barry you just don't understand. Toni...And Killian...." He shook his head, one of his hands moving to press against his chest where his heart should rest. "You don't know how bad that hurts. Hell you kept Blaine as a betch for your friends! I have never done that to Toni. I have never wanted anyone else touching him. And Killian..."
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 6 EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:05 pm

"I know baby..." Barry sighed, taking the man in his arms and pressing a kiss to his temple. "I'm sorry... But i know they're both sorry too. Toni wants to fix it... I dont think he knows what to do with himself without you."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:21 am

"I don't care. How could he do this to me?". Trever's bones creeked at th weight of the mans pain. "He is my dollface...I love him so much. I love his nervous twitch and how pink he gets when he blushes. I love how he apprciates the things I do for him, and how he is so tiny but so strong. My dollface...He was supposed to love me like I love him. I'd die for him..."
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:26 am

"Oh Trev." Barry sighed heavily, stroking the man's hair. "He loves you too. I know he does. You know how easy he is to get flustered. He probably wasn't even thinking. It was a mistake..." He honestly didn't know for sure, but he needed to make his best friend feel better.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:45 am

"Oh shove it, you know good and da*mn well that this crap is not something you do on a whim! I always think about Toni when someone offers themselves to me! I never go for it because he is my dollface..." He would have hated to see his dollface break.
And now he was thinking about smashing him.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:55 am

"Trever he's practically a kid. Kids don't think. Killian probably said a few sweet things and he was stuttering and blushing too much to realize what he was doing. You know how he is." Barry sighed.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:57 am

"So are you saying this is all Killian's fault?" Trever's head snapped up, his eyes narrowing on Barry. "Ill kill him!"
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:03 am

"No, Trever. I..." Barry sighed. "I don't know. I think they were both wrong but it's not really either of their faults. If you want to leave Toni, he deserves it. But I feel like this can be fixed. You just have to talk to them... Figure out why they did it. If there's something Toni needs that you're not giving him, that's a problem. But it could be just a mistake he made..."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:28 am

"Im not about to f*cking change for him Barry! Dont you even throw that out to me! Why should I be worried for whats bothering him! Im not the one who is f*cking around with my husbands son!" Trever roared, the anger cracking down like lightening.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:34 am

"Trever, I'm not saying you have to change. But you should talk to him and figure out why." Barry sighed at his friend, watching him get angry.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:57 pm

"I just want to kill everyone." Trever sighed softly, plopping down in one of the chairs surrounding the dinning room table.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 6 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:05 pm

Barry sighed.
"You can hit me if you want to." He offered. "I'm your muscle monkey, remember? I can take it." He smiled halfheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:39 am

Trever didn't seem as though he were going to move, he had been still for almost ten minutes before he stood, slinging his chair across the room before he barreled into Barry's chest. He had let out an angry wail, his fists hammering into his best friends chest.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:44 am

Barry did have to step back a few feet from the pure force of his former lover. But he stayed there and took it, letting his friend take the anger out on him.
"That all you got?" He sighed, watching Trever hit him.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:52 am

"Oh shut the hell up Barry!" Trever wailed desolately, his punches becoming softer as the man became choked up with his tears. "Don't do that to me!! Please!!" Trever hiccuped softly, still weakly hitting his friend.
Back to top Go down
Prince Lexington

Prince Lexington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:55 am

Barry sighed, wrapping his arms around the man's waist tightly, pressing him close.
"Shhh, Trever... don't cry." He stroked the man's back gently.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:01 am

"My dollface loves him you know." Trever grit his teeth as he felt the warm tears spilling down his face. "I have known since we found Killian. Toni loves him so much, but I always thought...I mean..He is my dollface..." His words were broken, simple ramblings of a heartbroken man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Hysterics & Heartaches.
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Trever/Toni-
Jump to: