Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Hysterics & Heartaches.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:20 am

"I am not." Shannon whined. "I don't know why everyone thinks I'm such a slut. I can count the guys I've slept with on one hand." He pouted.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:23 am

"But ya get yar arse on stage an dance fer strangers almost every night love.  Anyone would get the wrong idea."  Of course Killian was only teasing his former lover, he knew Shannon was not someone to sleep around.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:26 am

"Pfft, not like I'm a stripper." He rolled his eyes, letting his head rest on Killian's shoulder. "You're dad is mean to me." He whined.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:45 am

"Ya coulda fooled me, Ah thought ya were ah prostitute when ah first met ya."  He couldn't help himself, toying with Shannon was a favorite past time.  "Mah dad 'as good reason."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:54 am

"You're mean too." Shannon giggled, taking off his heels and whacking Killian in the side with them.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:55 am

"Oh love, ya ave' meh all wrong! Ah'm not mean, why im just a gentleman."  Killian swatted lightly at the other boy.  "An yar bad company."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:03 am

"I have to babysit your dumb ass so I can do whatever I want. I'm the mature one here." He stuck his tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:11 am

"Ha! You, mature?  Yeah righ' thah was funny though dearie."  Killian crossed his arms over his chest, his cheeks aching as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:16 am

"I'm more mature than you Mr. I stick my dick in anything that looks at me!" Shannon giggled, playfully shoving the man.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:23 am

"Just because ah'm ah whore doesn't mean thah ah am immature dearie."  Killian wrapped a strong arm around Shannon's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:30 am

"Yes it does. It means you don't think of the consequences before you fuck something." He clicked his tongue, hiding his face in the man's chest. "Like ruining someone's marriage." He hummed.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:40 am

"That was low."  Killian's eyes narrowed on Shannon, his stomach sinking as he thought of Toni.  "Especially coming from you, ya salty wench."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:51 am

"It was." Shannon sighed. "Sorry." He stroked Killian's hair gently. "I didn't mean it to be." 
Truly, he'd always been jealous of Toni, knowing that Toni was the only thing that was equal to him in Killian's heart, maybe even above him. He was very jealous of Toni. And it showed.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:56 am

Killian's eyes shifted to his door, his face blank as he stared.  Slowly his mouth moved to form words, his voice soft.
"Ah didn't mean for et ta 'appen.  Ah should 'ave stopped it but ah love em so much, Ah always have. Ah suppose ah jus' hoped thah if weh made love maybe ah could 'ave em ta myself.  Ah knew better thought, but I still hoped."  There was a pause, a slow exhale as Killian composed himself.  "All ah ever wanted was fer Toni ta beh happy, and ta beh safe..."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:59 am

Shannon couldn't help the sweet smile he wore, hugging Killian tight.
"You really care about him." He sighed softly, kissing Killian's cheek. "Don't blame yourself. He did it too. It's not like you forced him..."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:03 am

"No, But ah love em.  Ah should ave' thought better of it.  I should ave protected em.  Toni es naive, heh dooesn't understand things sometimes.  Ets mah job ta look out for him."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:11 am

"He's naive, I know, but he's not stupid. He knew what he was doing. He loves you Killian. He wanted that and he knew what he was getting into." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:13 am

"Ah thought so too, but look at where heh es at...."  He had given Toni the chance to come with him...He had wanted Toni to stay so bad...
It made his heart ache.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:16 am

Shannon sighed, his heart aching to watch Killian be hurt like that. He moved to hug him tight, hating how the thought of Killian making love to Toni killed him. He truly did miss being with Killian.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:19 am

"Ah love ya Princess." Killian dropped a kiss to the crown of Shannon's head, gently rubbing a hand down the curve of his back.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:30 am

"I love you too.." Shannon nodded, a chill running down his spine as Killian's hand ran down his back. "I miss you."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:31 am

"Ah know ya do lassie, just as ah miss you."  Killian pressed Shannon closer, clicking his tongue.  "Ah wonder what it would beh like if weh never broke up."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:50 am

"Awesome." Shannon giggled. "We were amazing together." He nodded, humming softly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:52 am

"Weh did 'ave somethin' great."  Killian smiled softly as he remembered the days when he could kiss Shannon whenever he wanted too.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:00 am

"Of course we did." He nodded, grinning. "We're both sexy as hell." He giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Hysterics & Heartaches.
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Trever/Toni-
Jump to: