Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Hysterics & Heartaches.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:40 pm

"Thah seems ta beh tha situation love, but ah don't know who's idea et was.  Ah certainly cant contain mahself with mah princess around."  The man purred, sliding up beside Shannon in order to wrap one of his arms around the boys waist.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:15 pm

Shannon couldn't hide his grin as he moved inside with Killian, allowing the man's arm to rest on his waist. 
"Watch yourself, Murdock." He giggled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:23 am

"Ah don' need ta.  Ahh think thah es supposed ta beh yar job fer tha night love."  Killian led Shannon over to his truck opening the door for the feminine boy.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:25 am

Shannon slipped inside, plopping down on the seat as he glanced over at Killian.
"Where we going?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:46 am

"An alley soh ah can get mah jollies off."  Killian pressed his key in the ignition, bringing the truck to life.  "But realleh were going ta mah house."

Last edited by Kaiden Kensington on Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:50 am

Shannon couldn't help but giggle, smiling lightly as he moved to toy with the radio dial. He always claimed control of the radio when he was in Killian's car, turning on some shitty pop station and humming along as he glanced over at Killian.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:08 pm

Killian snorted softly, his eyes lingering on his radio.  Normally he would have snapped at whomever had been brave enough to turn his station but Shannon was the only exception, always had been.
"Yar music sounds like sh*t, love."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 4:07 pm

"It sounds amazing." Shannon rolled his eyes, bobbing his head to the beat of the music, his silky blonde locks bouncing around. "Your accent sounds like shit." He stuck his tongue out although Killian knew damn well his accent made Shannon weak in the knees.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:34 pm

Killian's eyes shifted over to Shannon, his mouth curving up slightly into a mischievous smirk.  Leaning into the boy, he let his breath wash over Shannon's ear, his voice low and rasping.  Killian Murdock was possibly one of the most influential sex symbols anyone could find.
"Mah accent 'as been known ta make many a lad's crazeh fer meh.""
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:41 pm

"Oh quit that." Shannon let out a cute whine, a shiver running down his spine as he glanced over at the man. "You cannot quit flirting for a second, can you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:43 pm

"Not when ah'm around you, im afraid."  Killian chuckled softly, he truly did adore Shannon.  Sometimes he even wished he had never the boy go.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:48 pm

Shannon giggled softly as they arrived at Killian's house.
"So we have the night to ourselves, what are we going to do?" He hummed. "And if you mention screwing, I'll throat punch you." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:19 am

"Okay, no snogging then love.  But I must insist that ya give meh a nice righ' blowjob."  Killian's eye brows wiggled suggestively as the man himself seemed to purr.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:27 am

"How about no?" Shannon clicked his tongue as they pulled up out front. He slid out of the car, strutting towards the house, heels clicking all the way.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:43 am

"Ah like tha way ya walk love, always 'ave."  Killian made no effort in hiding the way is eyes followed the boy up to his home.  Shannon was the complete definition of eye candy.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:49 am

"Every body does, darling." Shannon wiggled his rear as he stepped inside like he owned the place, plopping down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:52 am

"Oh now dearie, thah es false.  Ah know plenty of people who would love ta knock ya on yar prissy little arse."  His father being his first example.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:57 am

"Like who?" Shannon rolled his eyes, propping his feet up on the coffee table, glancing up at Killian.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:00 am

"Why love, don' ya know thah mah father 'ates yar guts?"  Killian took a seat beside Shannon, a smirk claiming his handsome features.  "Heh wants ya and Brice ta break up heh can't hardly stand et."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:03 am

"Yeah? Well he can go screw himself." Shannon muttered. He wouldn't let go of Brice for anything... "And your father makes it pretty clear he hates me, I just choose to ignore it."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:06 am

"Well ya 'ad better not talk about mah father like that."  Killian warned softly, he loved Barry and certainly would not tolerate anyone to bad mouth him.  "An' besides, heh 'as a point.  Didn't ya cheat on Brice er something?"
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:14 am

"He's said much worse about me so I'll say whatever I damn well please about him." Shannon folded his arms. Barry truly had been quite cruel to the feminine boy. "And it was a kiss." Shannon muttered stubbornly. "Brice forgave me..."
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:31 am

"Look at meh Shannon.  Ya ave' some respect, yar in mah home, don' ya talk about mah father."  Killian snapped softly, obviously irritated that Shannon had continued.  "An Brice may ave said it was fine but no one jus' forgives et."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:48 am

"Killian, I try to respect your dad, I really do. But do you realize how shitty it is to be made feel like shit every time you visit your boyfriend. I'm bombarded with pregnancy tests every goddamn time I go in there. He makes Trever test me for STD's twice a fucking week. I'm sorry Killian, I'm kind of sick of your dad." Shannon sighed, dragging a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:06 pm

Killian chuckled softly, his laugh slow and relaxed.  He was comfortable here with Shannon, that much was obvious.  "Come on now love, ya know some of thah es deserved.  Yar ah bad influence on 'es babeh boy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Hysterics & Heartaches.   Of Hysterics & Heartaches. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Hysterics & Heartaches.
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Trever/Toni-
Jump to: