Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of New Loves & Realizations.

Go down 
+3
Kelly Braxton
Kaiden Kensington
Phoenix Lively
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore

Of New Loves & Realizations. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Of New Loves & Realizations. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:24 pm

"Your pretty hard to miss." Lane shrugged lightly, so what if he had paid the boy special attention? It didn't matter, Phoenix was simply interesting. Nothing more, as far as Lane was concerned.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Of New Loves & Realizations. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:34 pm

Phoenix though, took this as meaning that Lane had an interest in him. And he was going to use that to his advantage.
"Love, ah don't know about you. But ah watch people ah'd like ta get ta know better. Like you." He grinned lightly, hoping that Lane indeed did want to get to know him better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Of New Loves & Realizations. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:51 pm

Lane sent the boy a skeptical glance, his knuckles tightening around the steering wheel. He stared long and hard at the boy, gauging just how serious he was.
"I don't know about you kid." But as he said it, a smile broke over his face. He did like a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Of New Loves & Realizations. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:04 pm

And Phoenix chuckled softly at the man's smile, deciding that he wanted to make Lane smile as much as possible. He adored the way the man's dimples appeared, along with crinkles beside his eyes.
"So how old is this daughter ya mentioned?" He hummed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Of New Loves & Realizations. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:55 pm

"Shes eight." A fond smile over took the mans features as he thought of his daughter, his voice lighter than it had been. "Shes my everything." It was obvious that Lane absolutely adored his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Of New Loves & Realizations. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:06 am

And that only made Phoenix even more sure he wanted to know this man, even if just as a friend. Although most wouldn't guess this, Phoenix always wanted a family when he got older. He definitely wanted children. He adored kids.
"Yeah?" Phoenix smiled. "Ah can tell ya care about her a lot. You're a good daddy, huh?" He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Of New Loves & Realizations. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:02 pm

"I try to be." Lane straightened his posture as he drove. "I have come up short before but I try to be better. Its just that when she was little I didn't know how to handle her. I had never been a father before."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Of New Loves & Realizations. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:09 pm

"Who's tha mother?" Phoenix questioned. "Ef she's eight already, ah don't guess it's that younger kid ya just broke up with."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Of New Loves & Realizations. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:00 pm

"Oh no, shes not Devin's.". Lane glanced out the window, momentarily reminding himself there was no use being unhappy, it would fix nothing. "I was married to a women named Sarah, even before I was with Alex, and way before Devin." The names were said tenderly, making it obvious that Lane loved everyone of them.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Of New Loves & Realizations. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:04 pm

Phoenix nodded his head at this information, making himself remember the names.
"Sounds like ya've got quite the trail of broken hearts behind ya, Lane." Phoenix smirked lightly, wondering just why he was no longer with these other people.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Of New Loves & Realizations. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:36 pm

Lane's lips twisted up into a sheepish smile, the chuckle emitting from him was light and amused, happy. A happy Lane, was a very handsome Lane. He adorned a little bit of scruff on his jawline, and he sported a very bronze and natural tan do to most of his time spent out doors. But those were small details, a feature he was extremely well known for was his body. Lane was sleek but tough, muscles not rippling, but there where everyone can see them. It was the perfect amount of tone, because to so many people, Lane was the perfect kind of man.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Of New Loves & Realizations. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:27 pm

And Phoenix noticed all of this, every little detail of Lane. And he felt the butterflies fluttering in his stomach.
"Ya should smile like that more often." Phoenix murmured, finding himself unable to stop staring.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Of New Loves & Realizations. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:18 pm

Lane glanced over to the boy, one of his eye brows Arched in confusion. "And you should think twice about going off with stangers more often." The man smirked lightly, amused gleam in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Of New Loves & Realizations. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:17 pm

"Oh, should I?" Phoenix chuckled, smirking lightly. "Ah'm not scared, love. Ya don't seem like ah dangerous man."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Of New Loves & Realizations. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:54 pm

"Im not." And that was said in all honesty. Lane was a proud man, stronger than steal, but he was also a father and a lover. A protector.
"Im just saying that not everyone is nice." The man rubbed the back of his neck. "Im not trying to father you or anything either. Id just hate for something to happen to you."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Of New Loves & Realizations. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:03 pm

"Well ah appreciate your concern." Phoenix smiled softly. "But even if ya happened to be a murderer, ah can usually handle myself pretty well." And that was true. Phoenix was a strong boy, taking after both of his parents.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Of New Loves & Realizations. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:14 am

"Your full of yourself, huh brat?" That much was painfully obvious to Lane, but at least the kid wasnt as bad as Cove Braxton or Briley Riley. Those boys thought they were Gods gift.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Of New Loves & Realizations. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:19 am

"Pretteh much." Phoenix winked, although sometimes he wasn't as confident as he liked to pretend he was. "Ya've got ta be pretty full of yarself too though, love." He was pretty sure Lane WAS a gift from God. He was the definition of handsome.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Of New Loves & Realizations. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:23 am

"Not really." Lane had more experience in life, and while he knew that he was indeed a very nice looking, well built man, he had never let it get in the way of things. He tried to love other people more than he loved himself, something a few other men had yet to conquer. "I try not to get like that. I want people to look at me as a genuinely nice person, not someone who is an arse."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Of New Loves & Realizations. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:27 am

"Ah can tell yar ah good person." Phoenix nodded, smiling softly. "But ya also have ah nice arse, love." He couldn't help but add that. He was Killian's child, after all.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Of New Loves & Realizations. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:40 am

"Not like yours." Lane muttered softly, running a hand over his forehead. He didn't want to creep the boy out but Phoenix had an arse that demanded attention.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Of New Loves & Realizations. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:49 am

Phoenix's jaw nearly dropped, a grin appearing on his handsome features. Lane seemed so well mannered and Phoenix was quite pleased to receive a comment on his arse from him.
"Ah doh take pride in my arse." Phoenix snickered, a smile on his face as he leaned back in the passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Of New Loves & Realizations. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:57 am

"You get it from your mother so I dont see why not." Lane had never lusted after Killian but he sure had noticed the man before. It was difficult not to. "But really, you in general are a very handsome kid."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Of New Loves & Realizations. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:02 am

"Ah appreciate the compliments, love. I suppose ah'm alright looking." He winked. He did always try to make sure he looked nice. He was Killian Murdock's son, he had a reputation to keep up.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Of New Loves & Realizations. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:27 pm

Lane glanced over to the boy, knowing that Phoenix had to be used to the compliments with as many people as the boy was rumored to have bedded. Of course he had never listened to rumors before, but he could simply tell with Phoenix.
Still, it didn't bother him as he thought it would.
"Tell me about your family brat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of New Loves & Realizations.   Of New Loves & Realizations. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of New Loves & Realizations.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next