Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Need It...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

Don't Need It... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:36 pm

Well that wouldn't be so bad.... He thought to himself. Then cursed. Why was he doing this again...? NO RELATIONSHIPS.
"I feel nothing towards you..." He repeated.
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:37 pm

"Joslin I wont hurt you like whoever did....Unless it hurts you to be loved too much...Trust me… Admit you have feelings for me...Let me know.." He needed to know, he needed more hope to keep him going on with this.
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:37 pm

Joslin paused for a long time...
After a few minutes of silence he sighed.
"I like you Chord... a lot..."
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:38 pm

"Okay, then weather you like it or not, until I get my date your stuck with me staring and bothering you and wanting play date with our kids so I can spend time with you...Im going to marry you one day Joslin Cruz, make no doubts about that. You have never seen a man as devoted to getting you to love me than I am."
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:38 pm

Joslin shook his head.
"You're really... different Chord. You bring out a different side of me... a side I'm not sure if I like..." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:39 pm

"Course not because that side wants to try a relationship, it wants to be with me...It wants to trust I am different from everyone and I wont hurt you like whoever did....give in and give me a chance to show you..."
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:39 pm

"This side is also weak. Its sensitive. Its sweet. Its caring. Its shy. Its quirky. Its innocent. Its naive. Its... I hate it." All he'd hidden inside..
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:41 pm

"And you know what I can be? I can be protective over the sensitive and Naive and Innocent parts, I can love the sweet and caring part and I can flirt with the quirky side, I can take care of all parts of you, I can love you for everything you are, I can make everything different. I can love ALL of you, I can fix whatever happened and I can be a damn good father to that beautiful baby you have."
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:41 pm

"Chord please... stop..." Joslin shook his head. "Just stop..."
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:42 pm

Chord shook his head, gently caressing Joslin's cheek.
"Let me love you....Let me show you what its like to have someone want you and only you...Someone to always be here to hold you and hug you...To MAKE LOVE to you..."
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:42 pm

"Chord... No...." Joslin shook his head and gently slid out from under him, standing up and shaking his head vigorously.
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Chord sighed, standing and taking his hand, pulling him flush against his chest.
"Joslin...think about it okay? Next time you think about what makes you resent relationships...you remember me...and as soon as you realize you can trust me to love you and change it....you know where ill be, right here waiting...in this park alright?" He nodded, pecked Joslin's cheek and let him go.
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Joslin sighed and nodded.
"Alright Chord... alright."
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

Chord grinned in triumph, doing the macarena as a victory dance.
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Joslin couldn't help but laugh at his friend, shaking his head.
"Well its gettin late. Should we take the kids back to your place?"
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:44 pm

He nodded, scooping the two children up.
"Right after they get their ice cream."
He winked at them, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:45 pm

"Yay!" Avery grinned. "Ice tweam!" He clapped his hands
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Chord took them to a small shop and bought all of them ice cream, laughing as Bruno's dripped and got all in his hair, making Chord's hair a sticky brown mess.
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:46 pm

Joslin chuckled as he licked his own vanilla cone. He hummed before taking it and pressing it to Chord's nose, leaving a dot of ice cream there. He giggled.
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:47 pm

"Gah!!!" Chord flailed his arms, pouting.
"This means ALL OF YOU are giving me a bath when we get home. There wont be any ifs, ands, nos or buts, I will need a scrubbing and you will all scrub me." He wipe some of his chocolate ice cream off with a finger and wiped it on Joslin's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:47 pm

"Yes, daddy." Joslin rolled his eyes smiling softly as he snaked his tongue out and licked it off his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

Chord almost tripped trying to keep his eyes on the sexy course of actions, Bruno giggled and dropped more ice cream on his head.
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:48 pm

Joslin discreetly noticed this so he did something sexier. His tongue wet his lips and then swirled around his icecream cone, "accidentally" letting some drip on the corner of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:48 pm

And there it went, Chord tripped, falling and having his ice cream mashed onto his shirt, and Bruno's all over his face and head, he bit his tongue and his son scrapped his elbow. Bruno was okay though, he looked at his elbow then at his daddy.
"Ew otay?"
"Y-Yeah." Chord shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Joslin Cruz

Joslin Cruz

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:49 pm

Joslin giggled and extended a hand, helping the other boy up.
"Sorry." He winked, licking up the little on the side of his mouth as he made sure Chord was okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Need It...   Don't Need It... - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Need It...
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next