Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Smiles & Skulls.

Go down 
+6
Kendrick Knightly
Keegan Keller
Zachariah Torres
Elvis Lively
Prentiss Proveaux
Cameron Holloway
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:00 pm

"Okay." Cameron grinned, pecking the man's cheek. "Thank you momma." And with that, he slipped out of the room, calling a soft "Goodnight!"
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:07 pm

"Night." Finn called back, his shoulders slumping as he let out a sigh. Finally his son was home, and he could retire back into the bedroom with his lover. Pausing at the door of Morgue's room, the boy watched first, laying his eyes on his lover before entering.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:37 pm

"Hey beautiful." Morgue grinned, eyes flickering to his lover's face. "Coming to bed now?"
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:59 pm

"Dont f*cking call me that or you'll damn well sleep alone." But even as he spoke such harsh words, he found himself crawling onto the bed. Finn rested his head on Morgue's shoulder, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:16 am

"I missed your sweet demeanor." Morgue teased, kissing the man's cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:29 am

Finn sat up rather abruptly, his eyes narrowed as he stared down at Morgue. He took a moment, but when he spoke, his words were sharp.
"Kendrick's f*cking asking my son out, isn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:32 am

"I'm not positive but yes, he was talking about it." Morgue nodded lightly. "Don't worry babe, he's a good guy."
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:06 am

"Yeah, just like im a good f*cking guy." Sarcasm was evident in his voice, his upper lip curled in a snarl. "I just f*cking know he had better not having feelings for you anymore. If he does, and hurts Cameron, i'll f*cking kill him." Finn couldnt help himself, he worried for his son.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:19 am

"Honey, he's been over me for years." Morgue smiled softly. At least Morgue thought he was.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:23 am

"Bullsh*t!" Finn snapped violently. "Do you not see the way he looks at you? The f*cker hangs on your every word! He is at your beck and call! He f*cking still has a thing for you!"
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:35 am

"It's called being my friend, Finn. Trust me, he's going to be good to Cameron." Morgue smiled. Cameron didn't know Kendrick had ever had a thing for him and he intended on keeping it that way.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:39 am

Finn grit his teeth in frustration, sitting himself on the edge of the bed. He had hated Kendrick when the man had openly loved Morgue. Competition had never been his strong point, especially whenever he turned around Kendrick was out doing him in something when it came to his lover. "I just hate him, Jeremy." He finally spoke, shoulders sagging in defeat.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:52 am

"And I find it adorable that you're jealous, darling." Morgue smiled softly. "But really, I don't think there's anything to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:00 am

"Im not mother f*cking jealous of him!" Finn fumed harshly, flopping himself back down onto the bed. "And if he hurts my kid, its on you Marilyn!"
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:01 am

"Of course." Morgue nodded. "But I trust him not to." He smiled softly. "Goodnight." He kissed Finn's temple before laying down beside him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Smiles & Skulls.
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Johnson's :: Cameron/Kendrick-
Jump to: