Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Smiles & Skulls.

Go down 
+6
Kendrick Knightly
Keegan Keller
Zachariah Torres
Elvis Lively
Prentiss Proveaux
Cameron Holloway
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:25 pm

Cameron fought off his grin as he glanced over at Kendrick. So confidence was the way to go.
"I guess so if you're into the whole sickly looking thing." He laughed softly, extremely pleased that Kendrick had called him cute.
Back to top Go down
Kendrick Knightly

Kendrick Knightly

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:54 pm

"I am, as long as your into the skeleton looking thing." The man clicked his tongue, reaching into his pocket for a pack of cigarettes.
"Morgue, Can I smoke in here?" His eyes lingered on the man in question, he always needed a cigarette when relaxed. It simply added to the effect, and Cameron was putting him at ease.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:49 pm

"I'd prefer you go out front." Morgue smiled apologetically at his friend. "You know I smoke too but I don't usually do it in the house, because of Finn." He knew Finn wouldn't really care, but he was always afraid the boy would get sick and if it was Morgue's fault, the man would never forgive himself.
Back to top Go down
Kendrick Knightly

Kendrick Knightly

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:27 pm

"Of course." Kendrick stood, rubbing the back of his neck as he clambered to the door, vanishing out front.
Finn snorted softly, looking back to Cameron.
"Now go shut and f*cking lock the door." He looked down to his plate, shoving a bite of macaroni into his mouth. He wasn't near as hateful as he had been, but his disdain was still visible.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:43 pm

Cameron glanced at his mother as he took his last bite of dinner, getting up as if to put his dirty plate in the sink.
He did do this, but afterwards he quickly made his way outside, peeking out the front door to Kendrick as he exited the home, shutting the door behind him.
"Mom was thinking of locking you out. So I figured I would come out here with you." He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Kendrick Knightly

Kendrick Knightly

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:59 pm

Kendrick smirked, his eye brows jumping as he took another puff of his cigarette. "Your mom sure is...Something." one of his hands rubbing across his head, fingers tracing the tattoo's he knew to be there. "Good thing you came along or I might be stuck out here." He chucked, he didnt dislike Finn, simply wished the boy wasnt so hard on his already.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 6:12 pm

"He can be... rude." Cameron nodded in agreement, although he knew rude didn't even begin to describe it. "I would say that he'll probably get used to you, and be nicer. But he probably won't... he barely even puts up with dad." Cameron laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Kendrick Knightly

Kendrick Knightly

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 6:31 pm

A soft grunt sounded to assure he was listening as another puff of smoke passed his lips. He knew how Finn treated Morgue, he couldn't hardly stand it but he never spoke badly about the boy. If Morgue loved him, then it was his job to respect him. "I don't see how he takes it, honestly." He glanced back at Cameron, amused with himself. He had never spoken to someone so easily before, never felt like he could.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:18 pm

"Me either sometimes." Cameron shook his head lightly. "I mean, I love my mom and all, but I wouldn't want a lover like him, you know?" He shrugged his shoulders. Despite the topic of their conversation, he found himself trying to hide a grin. He was also quite surprised that he was talking so openly with a man he had just met but he was definitely pleased about it.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:29 am

"Yeah, I get that." he ran his thumb over his jaw, where his tattoo darkened into the hole of his cheeks. "Being with someone like your mom has to be hard. He isnt like...You cant touch him or love him or anything. He acts like a stranger more than a lover." Kendrick wanted more for Morgue but he was content, and Kendrick had given up hope on the matter. There was "What kind of guy would you want?" a pause as he finished his cigarette, pocketing the butt of it. Turning to Cameron, he smiled, his face one of a skeleton, a zombie. "What kind of lover would you want?"
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:16 pm

"Um..." Cameron paused, glancing over to Kendrick. He hadn't been expecting that question. "I guess I'd want someone sweet... not many people hang around me, so I'd want someone who wouldn't be embarrassed of me. Someone who would show me off..." Cameron averted his gaze from Kendrick. "I usually don't like guys but I'd like... to be held and shit like that... not like my mom." He trailed off, realizing he was telling this information to someone who was practically a complete stranger and he blushed.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:00 pm

Kendrick snorted softly, his eye brows jumping as his lips worked into an amused smirk. "Usually?" He liked the sound of that, holding Cameron. He wondered what the boy might feel like in his arms, but had to stop due to the slight drop in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:06 am

"I mean... I don't normally think about relationships, or wanting one. I've really only ever been interested in one... Or two guys before." He shrugged lightly. He was going to say just one, meaning Killian. But he definitely didn't mind the thought of this stranger being with him...
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:13 pm

"Oh yeah?" This caught his attention, his eyes steadied on Cameron. They were a sharp green color, accenting the darkened tattoos of his eyes. "What were they like?" His fingers twitched for another cigarete, but he refrained. The last thing he wanted was to bother the boy with his smoke and drive him off. He had always been a careful person, thinking of the smallest instances in his life, and what the consequences of his actions might be. Still though, it had never stopped him from doing what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:01 pm

"Well... The first one I liked ever since I was little. Just because he was sweet to me and well, everyone liked him. My dad hates him though." He chuckled softly. "His name was Killian. And the other guy.... I haven't known for too long, but I feel different when I'm with him already." His voice was soft as he spoke. "What about youu? Like anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:18 am

Kendrick grunted at the mention of killian, he had never liked the man mich being that Morgue didn't. "A couple of people I guess, and this new kid that I like talking to." He winked, amused to think maybe Cameron had been talking about him.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:06 pm

"Interesting." Cameron smirked softly, although he was simply not bold enough to come out and ask Kendrick if he'd like to hang out sometime. He did notice the grunt though and realized something. "My dad must have relayed you the message about Killian, huh?" He shook his head. He had never understood why morgue despised Killian so much.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:16 pm

"Morgue didn't do anything." Kendrick always defended Morgue, never failing to protect him if possible. "I just don't like the way he treats people, you know? Its degrading."
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:43 pm

Cameron laughed softly.
"You've never really met him, have you?" But he simply shook his head. Like Kendrick had a habit if defending Morgue, Cameron tended to defend Killian, but he didn't want to upset Kendrick. "I guess Killians not really everyone's type of person."
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:06 pm

Kendrick shrugged, he truly had not spent a lot of time thinking about the man. Sure he had seen him a time or two, and because of Morgue didnt care for him, but still he had just never thought much of it. "Every ones different, just because he doesnt float my boat doesnt mean other people wont drown for him."
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:13 pm

Cameron nodded in agreement with this statement, pleased that Kendrick didn't seem as adamant about hating Killian as Morgue did. He glanced Kendrick over once more and smiled softly, although unable to think of anything he could say.
"So..." He spoke up. "You should come over more often, despite what my mom says." He smirked lightly at the man. It was odd for him,trying to be so bold.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:51 pm

"Should I?" He turned to fully face Cameron, the boy falling prey to his shadow as he stood. He was broad, tall, a walking skeleton. "Why is that?" Of course he was not conceited, maybe a little, still though, he wanted to hear Camerons reason for him coming over more often.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:04 am

Cameron's breath caught in his throat as Kendrick stood up fully and he realized for the first time since the man had arrived, that Cameron had to tilt his head almost completely upwards in order to look the other man in the eye.
"I..." The confidence he had been faking was lost as Kendrick questioned him. "Because I'd like to see you more." He spoke softly. He knew someone glamorous like Shannon or Ian would have come up with some witty flirty response that made Kendrick fall head over heels for them. But unfortunately he was not so quick to think of witty responses, and his flirting was pitiful. So this was all he had.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:13 pm

This drew a genuine smile from Kendrick, the happiness even lighting his eyes. Leaning down, he made sure to keep his eyes fixated on Cameron. He paused a moment, simply enjoying the smaller boy before he spoke. "Then I guess i 'll just have to come see you some more." It was sincere and plesant, as if Kendrick was honored to have Cameron want him over.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:27 pm

Cameron's eyes lit up in response and he gave a goofy grin, wide and bright, the type of smiles that were extremely rare from him. But he just couldn't help it.
"Good..." He spoke softly, attempting to let his blonde curls cover his face to hide his happiness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Smiles & Skulls.
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Johnson's :: Cameron/Kendrick-
Jump to: