Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alcohol & Bandages

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

Alcohol & Bandages Empty
PostSubject: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Keegan groaned as he laid himself out on the cool gravel beneath him. He was sure he could move if he tried, and even if he couldn't, he'd force himself. That was just how he worked. He wasn't going to lay here helpless.
But moving wasn't a fun idea at this moment with his bruised everything screaming in protest. And the unforgiving gravel was actually quite comfortable compared to the alternative of walking the mile home.
So he laid down. And he thought. He thought about the littlest things, like why only his right hand was throbbing although the knuckles were busted open on his left. And he thought of the big things, like for example, the heavy footsteps he was sure he could hear at he other end of the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

Alcohol & Bandages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:01 pm

Higgy dug his hands deeper into his pockets, his feet crunching the gravel with every step he took. His mind was wondering, and he was detatched from himself, that being the reason for the heaviness in his steps. Abruptly he stopped, startling himself as he found he had come horribly close to kicking what looked to be a young man on the asphalt.
"What...the hell?" He glanced around the alley, eye brows furrowing in concern as he found no one in site. "Hey, kid?" He crouched down, his fingers grasping at the boys chin, pulling him gently yet effectively so he could see his face.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

Alcohol & Bandages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:24 pm

"Hey." Keegan let out a chuckle, flashing a smile with his bloodstained teeth. "This probably looks worse than it is so don't freak or anything." He shrugged, moving gently to sit upright and tug his chin away from the mans hand. It wasn't such a big deal but he wanted to be in a position where he could run away if needed. Alleyways weren't exactly a good place to meet friendly people.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

Alcohol & Bandages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:32 pm

"Your the one whos been beat to hell and back, and yet your telling me not to freak?" Higgy stood back up, offering a steady hand down to the boy. "Do you need help, or are you just rotting out here?"
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

Alcohol & Bandages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:34 pm

Keegan pauses before accepting the hand, forcing himself to his feet.
"I didn't really need the help, but it's always welcome." He smirked lightly as he eyed Higgy over now that they were face to face, although Higgy was a good bit taller than Keegan.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

Alcohol & Bandages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:46 pm

"What do you need? A ride? A place to crash? I dont own a vehicle but I guess I could carry you." His eyes were the kind of blue that haunted dreams. His hair hung to his neck, soft and black. He has a solid build, not frighteningly large but tall, with taugh swiney muscles. He was the kind of handsome everyone dreamed of.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

Alcohol & Bandages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:52 pm

"A place to crash sounds nice..." His body ached already and spending a night sleeping on the rock hard couch in his shitty apartment didn't sound inviting. "But only if you promise you're not going to kidnap and or rape me once we get there." Keegan teased. Higgy was extremely handsome, Keegan noticed immediately. Keegan though, was not handsome in a dream guy sort of way. But he was cute, quirky. The way his dimples stood out as he smiled made him adorable, and so did the fact that he was even able to smile with the visible wounds covering him. His bubbly personality was clear already even though he was just talking.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

Alcohol & Bandages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:58 pm

"I make no promises." Higgy knelt down in front of the boy, glancing back over his shoulder. "Climb on." He would carry the boy, seeing he was obviously not fit to be doing a lot of walking. He was grateful he didn't live far.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

Alcohol & Bandages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:05 am

"You sure?" Keegan questioned, but he slowly climbed onto the mans back, hooking his arms around Higgy's neck.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

Alcohol & Bandages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:13 am

"If I wasnt I wouldn't be down here, waiting on your ass to get on." He stood, his arms latching under the boys knees. He held him effortlessly, grunting as e started off down the alley, turning out on the road and heading home. "So, whats your name kid?"
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

Alcohol & Bandages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:18 am

"Keegan Keller." He answered softly, holding on to Higgy's shoulders. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

Alcohol & Bandages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:44 pm

"Uh." Higgy chuckled softly, glancing over his shoulder as the newly named Keegan as if he were sharing a joke. "Im Higgy Henderson."
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

Alcohol & Bandages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:41 pm

"Dude seriously? That's fucking awesome!" Keegan laughed, his head tilted back slightly as he grinned down at the man carrying him. "I think it's a sign, man. We have to be friends now."
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

Alcohol & Bandages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:43 pm

"Oh, its written in the stars or something man. The fates had it planned out." Higgy was amused to no end by this. "So Keegan Keller, how did you get so beat up?"
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

Alcohol & Bandages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:57 pm

"Ah, good question my dear Higgy." Keegan smirked, watching Higgy walk towards his home. "I'm beaten up because I happen to be a street fighter. One of the best around if I do say so myself." He chuckled. "I know, pretty impressive." He wiggled his brows.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

Alcohol & Bandages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:01 pm

"So, you get your ass beat for a living?" He smirked at the thought, he could see this boy doing that, like nothing could ever knock him down. "Sounds great."
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

Alcohol & Bandages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:09 pm

"Wrong." Keegan spoke, shaking his head down at Higgy. "I kick asses for a living... While occasionally getting my ass kicked in the process. But it is fun, you were right about that." Keegan grinned.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

Alcohol & Bandages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:11 pm

"Oh yeah, I can so see you kicking someone's ass." His words dripped carcass as he totted the boy on his back, his amusement clear on his face. "I really dont know about you."
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

Alcohol & Bandages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:36 pm

"Pfft, I'll kick your ass as soon as we get to wherever we're going." Keegan smirked lightly. "I can take a guy twice your size." Keegan was as perky as ever as he spoke and he truly did not look like he would be a good fighter, but he spoke the truth.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

Alcohol & Bandages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:26 pm

"Im sure you can, runt." Higgy teased lightly, his eyes directed on the road as he walked. He didnt want to drop the boy and risk hurting him worse. "Im so afraid." He liked how the kid sounded so upbeat all the time.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

Alcohol & Bandages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:17 pm

"I don't like your doubt of me, Mr Henderson!" Keegan clicked his tongue at the man. "Now you're forcing me to show you later."
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

Alcohol & Bandages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:46 pm

"Dont hurt yourself kid, im sure it'd be a waste of your time." Higgy had never cared much for tough guys, they got people into trouble. But at least this one was cute. "So what happened tonight? Why get your arse handed to you?"
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

Alcohol & Bandages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 5:44 pm

"Just a part of the job." Keegan shrugged. "I'll be fine in a day or two." He nodded. Honestly, he probably would be able to move just fine by the end of the night. But he'd pretend to hurt a while longer if it meant this man taking care of him.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

Alcohol & Bandages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:42 pm

Higgy approached a small two bed room house, pausing a moment to set Keegan on the front porch steps before scrounging around in a hanging flower pot for his house key.
"Home sweet home." He grunted as he unlocked the door, turning back to Keegan to offer his hand.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

Alcohol & Bandages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:57 pm

Keegan took the hand that was offered, limping heavily as he walked into the home.
"It's nice..." It really wasn't anything special, but compared to Keegan's dump of a place, it was a palace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alcohol & Bandages Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages Empty

Back to top Go down

Alcohol & Bandages
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next