Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alcohol & Bandages

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

Alcohol & Bandages - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 4:57 pm

"Its all I got." Higgy was quite proud of it, he had paid for it himself. Long hours working under the hood of cars to make his living and obtain his belongings. "So you want a bath first?" He stayed close to Keegan, enough so that if the boy were to lose his footing, he would be caught.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:14 pm

"Sounds good to me... You have anything I can change into afterwards?" He arched an eyebrow, moving to shed his shirt and leaning against a nearby wall so he didn't have to support himself.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 8:35 pm

"Yeah, my clothes might be a little loose on you but im sure you'll be comfortable." He ventured into the home, through his room and to the bathroom where he began drawing warm water for Keegans bath. On his way back to get the boy he managed to round up a pair of boxer shorts and a green cotton t-shirt.
"This good enough for you?" Higgy bent down to Keegan, offering the clothes to the boy with a light smile. He liked to help people, it made him feel as though he werent so evil after all.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:32 pm

"That's perfect." Keegan grinned, taking the clothes that were offered to him and noting the scent if Higgy's cologne lingering on them from whenever he had worn them last. He wouldn't admit it of course but he enjoyed it. "Thank you." He nodded, turning to head for the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:06 am

"If you need any help just call me. Don't be shy." He winked as he waved the boy off, moving to clean up a little in the home.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:16 am

Keegan couldn't help but grin, leaving the clothes on the couch and heading off to shower. It was painful to be on his feet for so long but soon, he was finished and he wrapped a towel around his waist, heading out to the living room to retrieve his clothing, glancing around for Higgy.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:26 am

Higgy was sprawled out on his couch, head tilted over to the side as he slept. He was totally peaceful, his quite breathing the only noise in the room. While preparing a bed for Keegan he had fallen asleep himself.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:01 pm

Keegan grinned at this, watching the man for a few moments before realizing that was creepy as shit. So he simply grabbed his clothes from the arm of the couch and dropped the towel, preparing to get dressed and just sleep on the floor if he had to.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:52 pm

"How was your bath?" Higgy flipped himself over on his side, his eyes sliding open lazily. He was still groggy, but happy to see Keegan. It wasnt often he ever woke up to have another person with him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:04 pm

"Nice. Warm." Keegan hummed as he dressed, glancing back to smile at Higgy. "Thanks, man." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:15 pm

"Where are you sleeping?" Higgy ignored the thanks, it was not needed. Helping Keegan just came natural to him. "It doesn't matter, I don't ever sleep in the same place so im not particular about it. You can have the bed, floor, couch...Thats about it." His laughter was slow and tired, but warm.
Back to top Go down
Keegan Keller

Keegan Keller

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:25 pm

"I..." Keegan hummed, thinking this over. A comfortable bed sounded amazing. He knew he could deal on the couch but sleeping alone every night was getting unbearably lonely... Having someone to sleep next to for a night sounded nice... And he knew it was probably creepy to ask but he was never one to back down. "A bed sounds great, but I don't want to make you sleep on the couch or floor so why don't you lay with me." He smirked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:40 pm

"Sold." Higgy groanwd as he forced himself up, but still managed to throw a smile Keegan's way. "Must be a mind reader or something." He winked as he lead the way to his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:53 pm

"Wow no one ever agrees to sleep with me." Keegan snickered, following Higgy to his bedroom, looking around once they got inside.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 4:59 pm

Higgy's bedroom was dark, furnished with a king sized bed, a t.v., A couple of dressers, and oone night side table. On the table was a pack of cigarettes, an unopened bottle of pills, and a old photo of a women in a bright blue sun dress. "Make yourself comfortable, but the only rule is you cant be a cover hog." He threw himself onto the bed, stretching his limbs as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:13 pm

"I warn you, I can be a cover hog." Keegan smirked softly as he laid down beside Higgy, pressed lightly against the mans side.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:22 pm

"I guess ill just have to deal with it." He allowed one of his arms to be used as a make shift pillow for Keegan, keeping him close and warm, protected.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:30 pm

Keegan couldn't help but smile, so he simply looked the other direction, though allowing himself to curl up to Higgy, pulling the blankets over them both and letting out a content sigh.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:07 pm

Higgy was not shy at all, wrapping his arms around Keegan, his chin resting on the crown of the boys head. "Stay for as long as you like."
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:24 pm

"Sweet." Keegan smiled before yawning, burying his face in Higgy's neck before drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alcohol & Bandages   Alcohol & Bandages - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alcohol & Bandages
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2