Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs

Go down 
+3
Manuel Lively
Prentiss Proveaux
Livius Levine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:20 pm

"I can't wait to be seeing you again." Livius sighed softly. He hoped that would be soon. "Out of curiosity, what does this Eric's 'ouse look like?" He paused, knowing that would give it away, so he added another sentence. "I just want to know if it is better than mine." He teased. He knew he was in the right town and state, he'd heard Christophe mention it a few times. He just needed a house...
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:36 pm

"Uh..." Christophe glanced back at the home, pushing himself up from the steps so he could fully turn and see it. "'Ou about I zend 'ou a peecture?" He went to his camera on the phone, quickly snapping a photo of Eric's home and sending it to Livius. "I am not going to deescribe eet. I don't 'ave the patieence."
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:51 pm

"That is better." Livius chuckled. That should make it much easier to find. He peeked at the picture and smiled. "You like mine better, I know it." He teased before sighing lightly. "I am missing of you." He murmured. By now, he knew that this was not the proper way to say it. But he also knew that Christophe enjoyed it even though he didn't admit it.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 8:03 pm

A less than content sigh escaped Christophe, his eye brows furrowed as he looked back to Eric's home. He had come to love them both, even if he had never admitted it to either of them. It was hard to be with one and constantly miss the other. He would have to live with it though, knowing that there was no way he could ever be with the both of them at the same time. At least not if he wanted them to be civil. Or Livius, really.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 8:06 pm

"I will call you later." Livius promised. "Goodbye." They weren't yet at the stage where they said I love you. Although Livius knew he did. He hung up the phone and began his search, comparing the picture on his phone to every house he passed.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 9:06 pm

Christophe made his way inside, glancing around the home for Eric. "Eeric! I am back!" He lifted a hand to his cheek, grimacing as the cut throbbed. He neglected to remove his boots as he plopped down on the couch, leaving some sort of dirt stain wherever he went.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 9:12 pm

Eric smiled as he entered the room, although his grin quickly fell.
"Again with the boots." He groaned. It seemed as if he was constantly pulling them off of the man. "You need a bath too." He sighed, shaking his head as he yanked the boots off and set them neatly in the corner.

It took Livius all night walking through the town until he finally found the home he was looking for. By this time he was completely exhausted, but he wanted to see his Christophe so he raised his hand and knocked lightly.
"I don't have friends, who's here?" Eric blinked, immediately panicking and hoping someone hadn't followed Christophe.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 9:27 pm

"Eh?" Christophe pushed himself up, raising a finger to his lips to silence Eric. "Don't worry Eeric, eeverything eez finee. I'll 'andle eet." On his way to the door he grasped his shovel, holding it close to him as he cracked open the door.
"L-Leeviuz?" His shovel clattered to the floor, his brow eyes wide in shock.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 9:37 pm

"I surprised you, yes?" Livius grinned brightly as he embraced Christophe, his eyes flickering to look Eric over. Eric did the same, though he didn't look as pleased.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 9:46 pm

"O-Oui." Christophe cleared his throat, his arms circling Livius's waist. "'Ou zurprized mee veery much Leeviuz." Remembering Eric, he pulled himself from Livius's grasp. "Thiz eez Eeric." He gestured to the man. "And thiz eez Leeviuz." He spoke now to Eric, his eyes flickering between the two. "What aree 'ou doing 'ere, Leeviuz?" Christophe finally asked, his head cocked as he looked to his lover.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 9:50 pm

"I told you I 'ave been missing of you." He murmured, kissing the man's cheek softly as he looked up to Eric.
"It's... nice to finally meet you." Eric forced a light smile, waiting for a response.
But Livius barely even nodded, looking back down to Christophe.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:15 pm

"Zo 'ou juzt fly too Ameerica and find mee?" Christophe cursed himself as he felt his face heating up. Someone had been missing him enough to go through all the trouble of finding him.
Livius continued to surprise him.
He glanced back to Eric, smiling at him in a way of thanks. He understood they couldnt like it, but at least they allowed it.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:27 pm

"Of course..." Livius murmured. "I couldn't wait another month." And he couldn't very well let Eric have Christophe all to his self.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:37 pm

"Where aree 'ou ztaying?" He arched a brow, glancing back over to Eric. Christophe wished Livius would have called first, he hated imposing on Eric.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:46 pm

"I was 'oping I could stay with you 'ere..." Livius murmured, kissing the man's cheek gently.
Eric averted his gaze, knowing he would end up allowing the man to stay anyways, even though he hated it..
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:59 pm

"Uh." Christope held a hand up, back off from Livius in favor of taking Eric's hand and leading him into the kitchen. "Wee will bee back." He promised as they disappeared.
Once in the kitchen, he pinned his brown eyes on Eric.
"Eef 'ou don't want eem to ztay, ill find eem a hoteel to ztay at. 'Our not eenclined to leet em bee 'ere."
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 12:02 am

"He can stay." Eric nodded simply. He smiled softly at Christophe, pleased that the man had cared to ask him. Maybe he really did care for him. He took the man's hand and moved back into the other room. "You can stay here if you want. Of course, I only have one bedroom so you'll have to sleep on the couch." And Christophe would sleep in bed with him. As it should be.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:08 am

Christophe smiled widely, his hand tightening around Eric's. Livius was staying, Eric was okay with it. He had them both here and for the first time in hus life, he thought he was truly happy.
"Now zhat 'our 'ere Leeviuz,". He chuckled softly as he reached his hand back to rub his shoulder. "I 'urt. Een my zhoulderz."
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:15 am

"What did you do now?" Livius smirked softly, moving to Christophe's side, rubbing the man's shoulders gently.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 4:12 pm

"Eet doesn't matteer." He dis missed the question, allowing his muscles to relax under Livius's soft touch. He rarely asked for anything, but when he did it was usually in the form of a massage. His body was always tired, they just refreshed him. His eyes found Eric, a small smile on his face as he pointed to the clock. "Eesn't 'our zuper natural zhow on now?"
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:01 pm

"It is." Eric smiled softly, nodding as he sat down on the couch in front of the television, gesturing for Christophe to sit beside him which would still leave room for Livius on the man's other side. Livius moved to sit at the other end of the couch, his hands not leaving Christophe's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:28 pm

Christophe leaned forward, head resting in his hands. He was enjoying this, being with the both of them. It almost made him sick how light he felt, how quick his heart was beating. "Do 'ou watch zuper natural Leeviuz?" Because of Eric he had grown rather fond of the show, even though he would never openly admit that to Eric.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 7:35 pm

"I 'ave not 'eard of it." Livius shook his head. "I do not watch American TV often." He said simply.
"I think you'll like it." Eric attempted a smile, looking over to see that Livius did not appear to even be watching the television, instead watching Christophe with a light smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:27 pm

"Eet 'as deamonz and zpiritz een eet." Christophe rubbed the back of his neck, cracking it back and forth as he moved his head. It was obvious he enjoyed Livius's company, simple as the way he seemed to lean into the man, always on the verge of touching him. Supernatural time, he had learned, was Eric's T.V. time, and so he tired not to bother him as much when the show was on.
Back to top Go down
Eric Hargrove

Eric Hargrove

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 2:35 pm

However, tonight, even Supernatural could not distract Eric from the gnawing feeling of jealousy in his stomach. He gently grasped Christophe's hand, his head moving to rest on the man's shoulder. He barely paid attention to his shoe, his eyes flickering over to Livius every few seconds.
Livius was simply grinning, stroking Christophe's hair as he pressed the man close to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next