Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs

Go down 
+3
Manuel Lively
Prentiss Proveaux
Livius Levine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:02 am

"Ello there." Livius smiled softly as his lover approached, tugging the man down into his lap. "'Ow are you?"
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:16 pm

"I am reeady to go." The mercenary grumbled as he crossed his arms over his chest, a cigarette hanging limply from his lips. "But do not teell Eeric. I vant hem to 'ave a good timee."
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:21 pm

"That is dumb." Livius shook his head, kissing the man's cheek. "But I will not tell." His eyes flickered to Briley, talking to Eric. "You are not jealous, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:48 pm

Christophe growled at though in warning, the question answered with his following silence. It was new to Christophe. Jealousy had never been a problem before when he had no one to be jealous over.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:51 pm

And as stupid as it was, Livius was quite jealous of Christophe being jealous over Eric. It meant Christophe truly cared about the other boy.
"Oh." Livius said simply. "Well ignore 'im, I am 'ere to keep your mind off of it."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:59 pm

Christophe gave a last glance back at Eric, gritting his teeth as he noticed Briley was making him laugh.
He was grateful for Livius. He leaned back into the man, reaching down to take his hand. He had not been able to spend much time with him alone, and they certainly werent alone now, but Eric was not there to see it and so he was more comfortable. "'Ow aree 'ou going to takee my mind off eet, eh?" Christophe's smirk was challenging.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:13 pm

"I did not 'ave anything like what you are 'inting in mind, but I can figure something out." Livius laughed softly, leaning in and pressing his lips gently to the man's neck, pressing him closer.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:19 pm

"I zhall truzt 'ou zhen."  Christophe relaxed into the man, a rarity for him, especially in public places.  "Vhat are 'ou going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:23 pm

"What do you want me to do?" Livius responded without hesitation. He would do anything Christophe wanted at any time, no matter what it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15