Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs

Go down 
+3
Manuel Lively
Prentiss Proveaux
Livius Levine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:17 pm

"'Ou f*cking lookeed down at mee! I may bee rudee, but your arrogant and naivee." Christophe ran his thumb over the the pack of cigarette's, his gaze lingering on Livius.  
"Zhiz iz a puzzy brand of zigarettez." But as he spoke, his lips had formed a smirk.  It was as close to a thank you as Livius was going to get.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:21 pm

Livius sighed, though he smiled afterwards.
"I do not know what that means, but I 'ope it is good." He shook his head. "You may 'ave them. I 'ave more."
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:26 pm

"'Ow long do 'ou expeect mee to ztay 'ere?" The question was truly 'When do you want me to leave?'. But of course, Christophe was not about to ask that.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:35 pm

"As long as you need." Livius nodded. "It is just me who is living 'ere. You may stay until you 'eal if you need."
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:40 pm

"Don't keel mee if I zleep. Bee a man and wake mee feerst." His eye brows were thick and furrowed as though he were deciding if he could trust Livius enough to sleep in his presence. He was always like this though, he never looked to be at peace.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:44 pm

"I will not kill you." Livius spoke simply. "You can sleep. But if you wake up in the night and decide to leave, wake me up first so I can drive you somewhere so you don't get 'urt again." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:50 pm

Christophe remained quiet, turning himself over so he could favor his injured shoulder. Slowly, he allowed himself to drift off, keeping his shovel close in case he may need it. Livius had taken him in,and even though he was suspicious with the man not asking anything in return, he still found himself comfortable enough to rest in the mans presence.
"Goodnight, Leeviuz."
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:56 pm

"Goodnight, Christophe." Livius smirked softly at how the man pronounced his name, finding that he enjoyed it. He watched the man for a moment longer, realizing that he was much more beautiful now that he was not so angry. "Sei bella." He murmured before grinning and leaning back in his armchair so he too could doze off.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:06 pm

Christophe awoke hours later, already the moon had kissed the sun goodnight and bid his light goodbye. Christophe sat up, gasping softly as pain engulfed his shoulder. It took him a moment to realize where he was, long enough for him to seek out his shovel for protection. Upon noticing Livius, he once more rested his shovel by the door, instead taking up the pack of cigarettes he had been given. It was such a small gesture, yet still a blessing to someone like Christophe. Slipping back through the front door, he lit the cigarette and inhaled deeply. He wondered about Livius, and what the mans motives were. Distantly he found himself hoping that there were none.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:25 pm

Livius wasn't normally a light sleeper, but he didn't often sleep in a chair instead of his bed, so it didn't take much noise to wake him. He stirred lightly, peeking at the couch before calling out.
"Christophe?" He knew it shouldn't matter to him if the man had left, but it did. He was worried for the man's safety.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:29 pm

Christophe glanced behind him, Livius's voice startling him. He had not expected the man to wake up and notice his absence.
"Im 'ere." He called back softly, making no attempt to move. Instead he took another drag of his cigarette, considering his options. He needed to finish his mission and drop off the files he had stolen, but he was unsure of taking Livius with him.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:31 pm

"Is your shoulder bothering you?" He questioned, glancing towards the direction Christophe's voice had come from. "Did it wake you?"
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:46 pm

"Whatz eet to 'ou?" Christophe was still puzzled by this man, who had taken him in and continued to care of him. There had to be something else, simply had to be. No one had ever shown him such kindness to him. "Eet did not wake mee." He dismissed it with a lie, taking another drag from his cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:51 pm

"I have painkillers. If you need them." Livius nodded, moving to stand by Christophe. "Does it feel okay?" He frowned.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:08 pm

"Eet f*cking 'urts." Christophe grumbled, his eyes dodging Livius. "But i 'ave 'ad worze." He never thought too much of the damage done to his body.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:40 pm

"I can tell by your scars." Livius nodded. "Did you want me to drive you anywhere, since you are awake?"
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:45 pm

There was a momentary pause as Christophe considered the offer. As long as the man stayed in the car he figured it would be alright.
"Oui, I do need a ridee." He stood, his bones creaking as he moved. "I 'ave to makee a drop off."
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:09 pm

"You tell me where to go and we go." Livius nodded, smiling softly. "Just let me get dressed better." He moved off to his bedroom to grab a new set of clothes before making his way back downstairs to grab his car keys.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:12 pm

Christophe didnt bother putting what was left of his shirt on.  It simply wasnt worth it.  He wait on Livius, giving directions as the entered the vehicle.  "Zo, iz zhiz a 'abbit of 'ours? 'Ou act like eet ez normal."
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:19 pm

"I wouldn't say it is a 'abit. But if I see someone in need of 'elp, I 'elp them. I think it is just being kind." He shrugged as he led Christophe out to the car and got in the driver's seat. "Where to?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:26 pm

"Almozt Vifteen milees ztraight." He pointed down the road, his eye brows furrowed as they always seemed to be. "And I'll teel 'ou wheen to turn." He settled himself back into the seat, looking back at Livius's home. He had not expected to be found. His legs had given out and it just happened to be he closest place he could go, or the safest anyways.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:28 pm

Livius followed his directions, driving along the road and glancing over to Christophe.
"What exactly are we doing?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:36 pm

"Making a drop. Feenishing a meession. Geeting paid." Christophe's eyes were hard on Livius, as though daring him to question it.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:45 pm

"Well if this is your occupation, that explains the scars." He shook his head but said nothing more as he drove on, following Christophe's directions until they arrived.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:07 pm

"Ztay 'ere." Christophe looked seriously at him, leaving no room for debate. "I'll bee right out. Lock zhe doorz." He had brought his shovel, and even now he latches it back onto his back and prepares to leave. The building was primarily blocked off, so he had to jump the fence. It was easy for him though, childs play. Once over he stepped to the door. They were expecting him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next