Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs

Go down 
+3
Manuel Lively
Prentiss Proveaux
Livius Levine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:39 am

Eric nodded, making his way to the bedroom and laying down although he didn't truly fall asleep until much later when he felt Christophe in his arms.
The next morning, he was up early, cooking breakfast for the three of them, already ready for the day, hoping that a mission did not come up for Christophe.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:41 am

Christophe almost planned a mission but he had managed to schedule it around Eric's get together. He would just have to go and work when the moon was out and about. Instead he found himself at the table with his lovers, his dog tags resting proudly at his chest. He wasnt sure quite where Eric was taking them but he was going to trust the man.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:45 am

"I've never been to one of these with him before, so I'm not sure what to expect." He admitted as he served plates of eggs and bacon he'd made.
Livius thanked him politely, listening as he spoke.
Eric was honestly nervous about this. He didn't like gatherings with many people usually.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:48 am

"Who eez 'e?" Christophe leaned forward, his cheek resting on his palm. "And 'ow come 'e wants 'ou to go to a geet to geether weeth em?"
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:49 am

"He's just a friend I met a while ago. He knows I don't get out much, he thought it would be good for me. I honestly wasn't planning on going because I didn't want to go alone. But it might be okay if you're coming." He smiled lightly, nodding his head.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:56 am

Christophe snorted as he lit himself a cigarette, his fifth of the day even though it was only eight in the morning. He had never met this friend before, and so he could not manage to trust him with Eric. He actually found himself rather irritated with how find Eric seemed of the man.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:58 am

"I think you'll like him." Eric reassured, smiling gently.
"I am excited to meet American people." Livius nodded, his accent thick.
"I'm sure there will be a lot of people there for you to get to know." Eric forced a smile at the man.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:02 am

Christophe crossed his arms over his chest, his eyes narrowed on the wall of the kitchen. Of course Eric thought he would like him, Eric liked him! And he did not want Livius getting to know a lot of American's, the brutes. This was going to be hell, he could already see it.
"Whatever 'ou zay, faggot."
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:04 am

"You're so sweet, sometimes." Eric rolled his eyes as he got ready. Livius did the same when he finished eating and soon they were on their way, Eric driving them to the Riley household.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:06 am

Christophe found himself holding tightly onto Eric's hand, already irritated at this Briley man even though he had never laid eyes on him. With his other hand he held onto Livius, hoping the man could brace him just in case he felt the need to kill someone today.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:15 am

Eric smiled, holding onto Christophe's hand as he entered the home. He looked around, hoping to find Briley as soon as possible. He immediately sensed that there were far too many people here for his liking.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:34 pm

Briley had been sitting on a couch with Cove and Rhett, filling them in on sports scores and how the twins were doing. As soon as he noticed Eric, he was out of his seat. "Hey! Eric! You came!" Briley wore a broad smile as he waved the man over, eager to introduce him to Cove.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:42 pm

"Hey!" Eric smiled softly, relieved that Briley noticed him so he didn't have to stand here awkwardly in the crowd of people much longer. He was holding Christophe's hand as he moved over to Briley's side. Christophe in turn held the hand of Livius. "Um, this is my boyfriend I told you about. Christophe. Christophe, this is Briley." He did not bother introducing Livius.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:02 pm

"Nice to meet you, Chris!" Briley still wore his smile, offering one of his large hands for Christophe to shake. The mercenary's nostrils flared as his name was shorted, his hand moving to grip Briley's rather tightly. "Christophee." The man sounded out, straightening himself slightly before continuing. "Bonjour, monsieur."
Briley glanced at there hands, returning the iron grip, before letting his hand fall away. He wasn't so sure about this guy. The man looked back at Livius as Christophe pointed at him, curious of this man who left Eric alone.
"Zhiz eez Leeviuz!" Christophe gestured to his Italian lover. "Hee vantz to meet Ameerican peeople." He almost forgot, but Livius was never too far from his mind. His lover came down to see him, and if he wanted to meet some stupid American's then that is what they would do.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:09 pm

"It is nice to be meeting you, Briley." Livius nodded lightly, moving forward to shake the man's hand. Honestly, this was all a bit overwhelming for him. But he was still pleased to be meeting people from this new country.
He looked Briley over quickly, along with the men sitting with him. It didn't come across when you first met him, but Livius was normally quite the flirt. He couldn't help himself. When he met someone new, he automatically rated them on their looks. He never made it obvious when he was looking at someone though, especially now with Christophe beside him.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:24 pm

"This is Cove, and his dad Rhett!" Briley motioned to them, his attention soon falling back on Eric. Rhett had been quiet the whole time, listening with his arms crossed over his chest. As Briley introduced them, he forced himself up for a proper greeting. "Ah'm Rhett, Et's niceh ta meet ya Leevehus." He extended his hand, his eyes settling on Livius's face.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 7:32 pm

Livius paused, listening to the man's voice curiously before he shook the man's hand.
"Heh probably can't understand ya, dad." Cove teased although he knew he sounded just like his father.
"I am still learning the English." Livius admitted. "I did not recognize your accent."
"It's nice to meet you." Eric nodded, shaking the hands of the two Scottish men. He had heard about Cove from Briley before.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:29 pm

Christophe never let go of Eric, or Livius. He made sure he was somehow between them at all times, trying to watch them both as they interacted with the new strange American's.
"Ah think heh understands fineh." Rhett sat back down, his arms under his head as a make-shift pillow. "Ah comeh from Scotland." The man nodded to Livius. "Where areh you fromeh?"
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:33 pm

"I am from Italy." Livius nodded lightly. He found that Rhett was somehow easier for him to understand. It was the way which the man talked with his accent. The words were said slower, more pronounced. "This is my first time 'ere." He nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:37 pm

"Far fromeh 'omeh." Rhett smirked at Livius, his interest peaked. "What areh ya doin' 'ere in Americah?" It was rare to get someone from so far away at a get together.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:54 pm

"I am 'ere to spend time with my lover." He explained, his smile soft. "'E is a mercenary, 'e travels very much so I came to see him."
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:28 pm

"Mercenareh?" Rhett arched a brow at Livius, thinking over what the man said. It was odd to find someone in the profession. "Soh, heh kills peopleh?"
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 9:45 pm

"Basically." Livius nodded his head. "'is other boyfriend was invited 'ere today and I am visiting so I came along as well."
Back to top Go down
Christophe De'Lorne

Christophe De'Lorne

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:25 pm

"Otha boyfriend?" Rhett shook his head, glancing back across the room to his lover. He couldn't imagine sharing Kyndal with anyone. "Good luck weth thah."
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:26 pm

"It is 'ard, but 'e is gone most of the time, I don't want 'im to be alone." Livius nodded his head. "I do not like sharing 'im, but I 'ave to." He glanced over to Eric and Christophe, speaking with Briley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs   Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Mercenaries & Love Affairs
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next