Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favor of the odds

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Favor of the odds - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:34 pm

"Yeah, it mother fucking does suck." Finn's forehead rested on Jesse's shoulder, his nub of a leg coating them both in warm, sticky blood. "But maybe we can just fucking chill for a while. If I have to die...Fuck, at least I have a fucking forest fucker to keep me company. You know, I haven't ever fucking kissed anyone before you? And that shit in the grass? All fucking new to me. And I liked it, I was fucking happy." Finn huffed into the lumberjacks neck. "But holy fuck, did that shit get out of hand."

Roman simply continued to stare, as though Zach were some complicated puzzle he was trying to figure out. Finally he gave a light nod. "Yeah. We can forget it." But his voice was strained, and the way he looked at Zach simply wasn't the same. "Its just....I hate this. I hate all the killing. I hate thinking about other kids like they're animals."

"Bane, don't lie to me." Danny sat himself up, reaching out to gently run his fingers down Bane's face. "You let me touch your face. And for a person without eyes...I see with my hands and ears. I know where I feel the high rise of your cheeks, and the low arch of your lip, right here." His thumb caressed the place in center of Bane's lip, just under his nose. "It all comes together into something wonderful. And your voice only adds to it. Don't try to lie to the blind man Bane, even I can see your beauty."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:42 pm

"I would have been your first?" Jesse grinned at this information, finding that he was rather happy about that. "Wow, I feel all special now." He chuckled lightly, pressing Finn closer to him.

Zach said nothing, cursing himself internally. He didn't know why he'd felt obligated to tell the man. Not like they'd have the chance to actually have something. He could have let Roman go on seeing him as the innocent boy with the doe eyes. But he had to open his damn mouth.
"You're not forgetting it." Zach muttered softly. He could tell in the man's eyes.

Bane's cheeks went a deep shade of scarlet.
"Honestly, I don't think I'm anything special." He couldn't help but smile though, grateful for the compliment. "I'm glad you think I'm beautiful though."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:58 pm

"Fucking first and last probably, so fucking congratulations on the sex you almost fucking had." Finn really did despise Roman and Zach for stealing it away from him, his one moment of happiness in this hell hole. He couldnt help but crack a small smile though, pleased that Jesse actually felt special. "Anyone else fucking trying to touch me would have taken a trident up the ass...So I guess you are fucking special, forest fucker."

"Oh believe me Zachariah, im trying." And that was no lie. Roman wished he hadn't heard it, because now all he could think about when he looked at Zach was how? How did someone so sweet confess to doing such a thing? "Why the fuck would you even do that?"

"Other people do too! At your interviews, all people had to say was how good you looked and how you were sure to have sponsors because of it. Its not just me." Danny found himself grinning, one hand carding through Bane's hair. "But I am your biggest fun..uhhh..Just so you know."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:04 pm

"I am pretty irresistible." Jesse joked, chuckling softly although he did get his fair share of girls and guys back home. "I'm glad I'm special. A trident up the ass does sound pretty painful."

Zach sighed softly.
"I don't do the hunting part, Trever does... the guardian I mentioned earlier." His voice was low, practically a whisper as he spoke. "I don't... I don't hurt them much." He sounded as if he was defending himself, trying to show Roman he wasn't as ruthless as it sounded.

Bane laughed softly, grinning now from ear to ear.
"I've never been told I was cute before. So I guess thanks for letting me know." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:29 pm

"Yeah well, I don't fucking trust people. They fucking think that because im small they can fucking do whatever the fuck they want. Well they all got another fucking thing coming when they try me." Finn was bitter, having a hard past with people in general. "I don't even know why I like you. You're just...I don't know. My fucking forest fucker."

Roman's mouth fell open at this, shaking his head in disbelief. "What do you fucking mean by that? He hunts them and you hurt them? What the hell?" All this death around them that ate away at Roman's cuts did nothing to Zach, who killed on a daily basis at home with Trever. "Just fucking stop talking. I dont even want to know."

"I couldnt believe that I was your first kiss...I mean...wow...I boy like you? I could only imagine the kind of competition there is for you." If he had the chance, he would fight to call Bane his.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:37 pm

"I know why I like you." Jesse informed. "I like you cause you're a bitch. Cause you curse like a sailor and you don't take anyone's shit. And cause you're cute." He grinned.

"Fine." Zach sighed. "You know, just because you know now doesn't change the connection we both thought we had." He muttered as moved away from the man.

"Not much competition." Bane laughed softly. "Never have time to meet guys I guess, always training. What about you? Anyone competing for your affection?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 11:43 pm

"Well, at least somebody knows im the shit. And that somebody happens to be the fucker that made half the fucking capitol fall in love during interviews. " Finn's lips brushed against Jesse's neck as he spoke. "I guess I am a lucky fucker after all." Finn had never felt so comfortable with another person, like Jesse didn't give a shit how many mistakes they made and just accepted it. He actually took it all in stride, even Finn's big mouth.

And that was exactly what Roman didn't want to think about. He had felt so connected to Zach only moments ago, but now? Now it was like the boy was a stranger. And the reality was that Zach was a stranger. "I just needed to figure out what kind of shit you just dropped on!" He could have died happy not knowing what the doe eyed boy did in his spare time.

Danny found himself laughing at the absurdity of the question. "I hate to tell you Bane, but uhhh...poor blind kids like me aren't much of a catch." He wasn't sure what Bane was seeing in him but he was glad for it never the less.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 11:54 pm

"My interview was pretty great." He chuckled. "But yours was the funniest shit I've ever seen." He laughed at the thought of it. "Caesar didn't damn know what to do."

"Sorry I'm not as perfect as you thought." It had all been so perfect only moments ago. No one had ever been attracted to Zach like Roman had been. He thought it meant something.

Bane laughed lightly.
"Well I didn't know. Maybe adorable blind buys are hot in your district." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 2:34 am

"Ceasar should mother fucking know how most of us fucking feel about being here." Finn loathed them all so much it made him sick. "They act like its a fucking honor to come here and damn die."

"Don't fucking act like this is fucking as simple as that. You just told me some scary shit Zachariah. " Roman himself was against being cruel in killing. He always made sure to be quick and as painless as possible. He wasn't sure how someone could...hunt others, and then hurt them..."Why do you guys do that? I mean, what are you getting out of it?"

"I wish." Danny sighed softly, almost mournfully. "Im just a burden back home. I cant work since Im blind, so I don't even have a home anymore. Im kind of a street rat, people take pity on me. If not id have already starved to death. So uhh...no one really wants to be involved with me. So you're good there."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 2:47 am

"Yeah, and we're supposed to go along with it to get sponsors. But you didn't. And I fucking like that." Jesse laughed softly. "It was amazing, you'll be a legend."

"Listen." Zach sighed softly, glancing over to the man. "Trever went through some shit when he was young. I guess it triggered something in him. Then when I was young he wanted a sort of... apprentice. So he took me. And I kind of grew up around it, I'm used to it. Trever... I love him to death but he's... worse than me. He does it for fun..." Trever liked to hear people scream. He lived for the torture. "I don't hurt them like he does." He wanted to let Roman know that he had most of the fun after they were already dead but he didn't want to make it even worse, make himself sound even more insane. "He does it for fun. I guess I like to see what makes people tick."

Bane's face fell.
"Wow." He murmured softly. "I'm sorry." He felt truly bad for the boy and how he was forced to live because of his disability. "On the bright side, if you're the one to make it out of here you'd be like a hero." He smirked lightly. He almost wanted Danny to be the one to win.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 3:03 am

"A legend? I fucking like that." Finn made sure to keep his face hidden in Jesse's shoulder, unsure if he still had enough blood to fill his face, but still not willing to risk it. His entire body was a sickly pale by now, the shock and blood loss working on his body. "As long as you fucking remember me like that, then I don't give a damn if anyone else does."

Slowly Roman began to nod, as though coming to terms with what Zach was telling him. It wasn't long before acceptance flooded back into his eyes. "Okay Zach. Alright. We're okay." As if to prove this he lowered himself back into the grass, asbhe had been before Zach spoke.

"Could you imagine me in victors village?" Danny laughed as though it were hysterical. " I wouldn't even be able to fully enjoy it all. I hear its really a site." He hoped Bane would get to live in District 2's victors village. 2 was much wealthier than 11, Danny couldn't even fathom what it might be like. Especially when people as gorgeous as Bane lived there.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 3:13 am

"I will, course I will." He smiled down at the boy, stroking his hair. "So... how are you feeling?" He was worried, really, not ready to lose the boy yet.

"You're sure?" Zach sighed softly, relaxing the slightest bit. If he was going to die, he didn't want to go on bad terms with this man. He wanted to die peacefully.

Bane chuckled softly.
"There haven't been many victors from your district." Bane hummed. "You'd have a whole village to yourself almost." He had always dreamed of getting to live there, getting the glory of winning, going on his tour...
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 3:24 am

"Well, I don't know Jesse." Finn spoke slowly, groggily. "I fucking feel like a mother fucker fucked my knee up, so I had to saw it off, and after that my fucking nub kept bleeding. ...so all in all I feel fucking great. On top of the damn world." He wasn't even sure if what he said made sense anymore, but he knew better than to fall asleep. "How about you forest fucker, how are you fucking feeling?"

"Yeah, im sure. At least you got some practice for what is happening out here." Roman had simply decided he would have to deal with it. Zach had been right about the connection they had, and Roman didn't want to lose it.

"I hope you enjoy it when you go. You belong in one of the villages. More than anyone I know. " Danny was wearing a warm smile, pleased to think of Bane happy and cozy at home. He didn't mind dying if Bane could have that.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 3:34 am

"I'm feeling pretty scared that I'm going to lose you." Jesse admitted. He was desperate for a way to save the boy. He didn't want to leave him.

Zach sighed softly.
"I'm sorry for even telling you." He looked over at the man, reaching out for his hand. "I didn't mean to ruin it."

"You say it like I'm definitely going to win." Bane sighed, squeezing Danny's hand tighter.

Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 11:50 am

Finn was silent, his fingers curling in Jesse's hair. He hadn't thought about how blood slicked his hand was, and managed to almost be sorry about sticking it in the mans hair, but Finn digressed. "Don't fucking be scared. You fucking remember that your ass is here to damn win. You don't fucking start feeling bad and pitying me. I wont have that bullshit. You should fucking be happy, this way you wont have to fucking kill me..." Honestly though it was nice to hear that at least some one wanted to keep him around.

"It was just. ..its not ruined. I was just....I didn't expect that." Especially from the boy with doe eyes and dreads. "But it is what it is. I just have to accept that." He didn't want to die like this, not at odds with Zach.

"Because you definitely are! Uhh...well as long I don't get in your way and im not doing that. I refuse." Danny's thumb rubbed circles on the back of the boys hand. "You deserve to win more than anyone I know..."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 12:31 pm

"I wish I could have met you somewhere else, you know." Jesse sighed heavily, finding that he was squeezing the boy rather tightly to his chest. "You're something else, Finn." He'd never met someone he connected with like Finn.

"Not like you're ever going to have to deal with it." Zach frowned. They'd never be together outside of this arena. Both or one of them be dead.

"If I do win... I'm going to miss you." Bane informed him. He was wondering now if he could win. He knew he had the skills but Danny was making him question his morals. Could he really kill all the remaining kids?
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 12:52 pm

"I was fucking thinking that same shit. I don't think id even fucking mind living in 7 if shit could be different. " Finn didn't mind being so close, he found that he needed Jesse's body heat. And aside from that, it was the first time he had felt safe since being reaped for the games, which was laughable because they were completely defenseless."It would have been fucking nice though, to not have to fucking try so hard to hate you because of the games."

"Come on, lets not think like that right now. We're doing okay. Actually I think were doing better than anyone else." Roman didn't like to think about not being with Zach, even if the boy had his....Quirks

"That'd be nice. No one else would. But I'd be honored if you did." The thought of Bane missing him was bitter sweet. Of course he was glad Bane cared enough to miss him, he just hated that they wouldn't be together for long.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 1:12 pm

"I have a feeling you'd have tried to hate me anyway." Jesse chuckled. "You seem like you hate everyone anyways." He smirked, finding himself stroking Finn's hair softly.

"Yeah, looks like we've got a while left." Zach smiled lightly, choosing to let the thought go and enjoy the moment with Roman.

"I'm sure people would miss you." Bane frowned lightly. "After seeing how kind you are, I think people watching are going to mourn your death. And if they don't... I'll damn make them." The boy didn't deserve to die this way.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 1:59 pm

"Your probably fucking right. But if I can't hate your splinter dick ass here, I couldn't do it any fucking where." Finn muttered grimly, one of his hands reaching down to gently prod his nub. It hurt, to touch it. But it hurt worse to look at Jesse and think of all the reasons he couldnt hate him. "I bet you never have a fucking problem with people." If Jesse could take him, he could take anyone.

"I guess tomorrow we can head back to camp. I doubt Carter is still around. And I don't want anyone else getting to it." Roman thought of Jesse and Finn, hoping they were too preoccupied to be trying to gather more supplies. "Maybe if we're the last two, we can figure out a way for us to get out of here. "

"Bane..." Danny hummed softly, thumb caressing the boys cheek. "I think that its okay if no one else misses me. The capitol brought me here to see me die, so they are uhhh...they are going to enjoy it. And when that happens I just want you to go on about winning. If I cant win it to be you."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 2:36 pm

"People either love me or hate me." Jesse nodded, pausing before speaking again. "I'm really going to damn miss you Finn. Thanks for teaming up with me." His smile was soft as he hugged Finn to his chest.

"I doubt it but we can always try." Zach smirked softly. "Gives us something to hope for." Getting out of here with Roman might be near impossible but he could hope.

"They probably will enjoy it." Bane admitted. "But I'm going to make them miss you." He sighed. "I promise. People are going to damn remember you." Danny deserved at least that, to be remembered.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 5:58 pm

"Fuck, is it that bad?" Finn looked down at his stump, cursing Roman again and again as Jesse's works sank in on him. "You act like im as good as dead. Which I guess I fucking am but...damn." Maybe he didn't have as much time as he'd originally thought. "Anyfuckingways, im glad we fucking teamed up too. I guess it's been damn nice having your forest fucking ass around. "

"Who's going to beat us out now? I haven't seen anyone you can't beat. And with me on your side, we can't lose!" Roman was actually hoping to get out of this. It was better than just waiting for death.

"I hope they just remember me as the kid you liked. Out of every one else, im glad you picked me to be friends with. Its been uhh...precious knowing you." Danny spoke with deep sincerity, still trying to imagine what Bane looked like. He would die with Bane on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 6:01 pm

"I just wanted to let you know. Either of us could die at any time, it's the damn Hunger Games." Jesse sighed. "Whether it's you or me that dies, I'll miss you."

Zach smiled softly, nodding his head in agreement.
"Alright, we've got this." He took a calming breath because hope was better than fear.

Bane grinned softly.
"It's been nice knowing you too Danny." He leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 10:36 pm

Roman was alerted of the fire when he began smelling the smoke. Even in his sleep he could distinguish the smell, and all of the fear associated with it. His eyes snapped open just in time for him to roll out of the way of a flaming branch. It landed where he had been laying, the ground under it going up in an explosion of embers.
Roman didn't even think to call the boys name, he simply scooped Zach up, snagging his new ax and whatever supplies he could before making a run for it. The entire forest seemed to be engulfed in flames, fireballs being sent out at random.
Or maybe it really wasn't all that random, because as Roman dashed through the brush, dodging whatever he could, he was almost sure they were being aimed directly at him.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 11:21 pm

Zach had been still asleep when he was jolted awake by Roman scooping him up. While he was grateful for the man not letting him burn, it took several seconds for him to register what was happening.
He desperately wanted down, not liking the uncertainty of being carried like this but he knew there was no time now. So he simply clung on tight for Roman. He too noticed that the fire seemed to be following them. Was an escape possible?
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 11:37 pm

Danny had been without his sight for years now, long enough for him to become dependant on his other senses to get him by. A fire is a noisy thing, crackling and roaring, loud enough to jolt Danny awake. The furst thing on his mind was Bane, nothing else. He didn't remember going to sleep, and for a moment he couldn't remember where he was, but he knew Bane had to be close. He called the other boys name, already on the verge of panic. What if he had already been taken by the flames? What if his Bane was burning? Danny cried the boys name again, pushing himself up even though he wasn't sure where to go. The fire was so loud, it was impossible for him to distinguish where the flames began and where they might end. He simply told himself Bane was okay. Bane was a career. Even if he himself burned here, he was confident Bane could make it out. He had to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favor of the odds   Favor of the odds - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favor of the odds
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Alternate Universe!-
Jump to: