Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  Empty
PostSubject: Animals    Animals  EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 1:23 am

Jesse had been having very weird dreams lately. Each night for the past week he'd been dreaming of the same boy. It was like an alternate universe in his mind. Each night it was the same story, just a continuation of the night before.
He was in a fight to the death it seemed like with the boy at his side. The boy was small and blonde with a mouth that cursed more than anyone Jesse had ever met.
And Jesse was in love with him.
He didn't know how it was possible that he was falling in love with a person he knew only in his mind but he was. And he had a feeling it wasn't merely a dream. He and this boy were meant to be.
He would have these dreams each night and wake up next to Apollo each morning. His mate's heartbeat was still loud as ever though his feelings for the boy were fading.
Finally, one morning he awoke to find Apollo not in bed next to him. He frowned but assumed the boy was just in the bathroom. He strained his ears to find the boy's heartbeat but it was not there.
He immediately panicked, rushing out of bed and for the front door only to be stopped by Apollo's presence in the living room. He stopped in his tracks, merely staring at the boy.
Why hadn't he heard his heart beating? Why was it not in his ears, calming him like it always did?
And then, another beating could be heard in the distance. It belonged to neither him nor Apollo. He knew immediately that it was the beating of the heart of the blonde haired boy.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 1:35 am

"Goodmorning daddy." Apollo grinned as Jesse appeared, pushing himself up from the couch in favor of making his way over to his lover. "I missed you." He pressed a kiss to Jesse's lips, arms winding around the mans waist. "I've been waiting for you too get up," Another kiss to the mans neck. "Give me something to do, daddy. If, you know what I mean." The boy laughed, unaware that Jesse had stopped hearing his heartbeat, had stopped loving him.
It was blissful.
"Roman has everyone else out of the house," His fingers had made there way around to Jesse's chest, creeping lower and lower with every word. "We have the house to ourselves Daddy, what are you gonna do about that?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 1:41 am

Jesse only stood there for a moment, not reacting to Apollo's advances. He was in shock, not knowing how to react. He'd never heard of this happening before. How could he mate twice? Where had this mystery boy came from?
As he came to his senses, he kissed Apollo softly, though his mind was elsewhere.
"Apollo.." He murmured, gently lifting the boy into his arms. "I'm afraid I have to talk to Roman about something..." Roman always knew more about werewolves than he did since the man had been born into a family of them. "Do you know where they went?" He had to ask the man if this was normal, if things would go back to normal...
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 1:52 am

Initially Apollo's first reaction was to pout, but then it really set in that Jesse had just completely brushed him off. "Yeah Daddy, I think he took hunty and Jordan outside for training. Maybe some of the others too." Apollo watched the man closely, feeling as though something was wrong. His daddy wasn't acting much like his daddy. "Is something wrong baby? You don't look so cool."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 1:55 am

"Yeah... I'm hoping Roman can fix it though." He smiled feebly at his lover, leaning in to capture his lips in a deep kiss before heading out the door quickly, sniffing Roman out and finding his beta. "Roman, I've got to talk to you. Now." He spoke urgently as he found the man with most of the rest of the pack.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:08 am

Roman's eyebrows furrowed at the urgency im his alpha's voice, immediately turning to Jordan. "I'll be back, have them keep going. Help who you can." And with that the large beta dismissed himself, nodding his head to Jesse and heading out of hearing range. "Everything okay Jess? You look like you've seen a ghost or something. " Roman could smell the confusion radiating from his alpha.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:11 am

"It's kind of a long story." Jesse sighed, running a hand through his hair. He was panicked, really. He didn't want to be forced to leave Apollo. But that boy... if he was out there, Jesse needed him. "But what I need to ask you is have you ever known a wolf to mate twice? Like... have already mated but then all of a sudden mate with someone else? Is that normal?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:29 am

Roman paused to glance over at Jesse, thown off by the question. "I myself have never known any, but my mom was really smart. She had been writing a book when the fire happened. It just happened to be in my backpack that day so I still had it. " Roman wore a wistful smile as he spoke of his mother. "In the book, it did say that an alpha would be able to do that. I think she said its like if an alpha is lonely or just really wanting a companion, they sometimes have like...puppy love." Roman shook his head at the absurdity of it. "If course you feel love for a while, but it's mainly to distract you until your real mate calls to you." The beta shrugged his shoulders, looking to Jesse curiously. "You should know when you find the one.I mean...even before meeting Zach, I had dreamed about him. And when I finally met him, it was like all my insides caved in on me. I could have just damn bawled, id never felt as complete as I did the moment I looked into his doe eyes." The man shivered at the intensity of the memory.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:34 am

"You dreamed about him?" Jesse frowned. He had never dreamed of Apollo before he met him. And now he'd been having dreams about this new boy.. Roman had said it happened when an Alpha was desperate for a companion. He had been so desperate to find his mate when he first found Apollo. Could it be that Apollo had never been his mate after all? "Shit, Roman." He sighed heavily. "I've been having dreams about this boy for a week or two now and now... Apollo's isn't the heartbeat I'm hearing." He was extremely glad to have Roman around at times like this. Jesse might be the Alpha, but he knew he could not survive without Roman by his side.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 11:20 am

"You stopped hearing Apollo's heart?" This actually took Roman by surprise. "So you don't hear anything right now?" Roman never stopped hearing Zach, the boys heart lulled him to sleep at night. And in the days were Roman cant always keep an eye on his mate, he knows the boy is okay, because as a werewolf, his everything was devoted to his mate. He could smell the boys feeling, could sense when he was distressed. "Do you hear anything else? Feel anything else? " Roman had never actually seen this happen, and while he worried for his alpha, he was intrigued as to what was happening. "Do you feel like you're in love?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 11:31 am

"I hear another heartbeat." Jesse nodded. "And I'd be willing to bet that it's the boy I've been dreaming about. Roman, I feel like I need him. I've got to find him. But, Apollo..." While Apollo might not have been his true mate, he loved the boy and he didn't want to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 11:57 am

Roman cursed softly at the mans predicament. "Well.... If this new person is really your mate, it probably wouldn't be good for you to ignore it. I don't know what to tell you about Apollo. But before just leaving him, i'd make sure this new heartbeat is right. "
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 12:23 pm

Jesse nodded in agreement, groaning softly.
"Then if Apollo comes and wonders where I am, cover for me. Say I had some... I don't know, Alpha business to take care of. I'm going to follow it and see if it's him." He barely waited for the man to respond before he took off, letting the heart beating softly in his ears guide him to his new mate.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 1:13 pm

Finnick Holloway was holed up in Morgue's bedroom, hiding under the covers as if that was going to make his problems go away.  He loved Jeremy dammit, loved him to hell and back.  But lately he had been having strange dreams,  all featuring this one man.  He had thick rings of tattoos in his arms,  maybe even ankles.  And he was safe, Finn always felt the man was a safe place in his dreams, as though everything would be okay if he could just touch the man.  And then there was fear, like he was trying to keep the man from something, maybe leaving him.  Finn would always wake up panicked, looking for the man of his dreams in the darkness of Morgue's room.  And then he would see Jeremy, sleeping peacefully beside him, unaware that another man was taking his place in Finn's dreams. It all made him sick and fucking angry.  How was he falling in love with some random fucker from his dreams. How the fuck could he do that to Jeremy?
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 1:33 pm

Jesse arrived at a small house. It was average sized really, looked like a family lived there. The thought had never even crossed his mind that his mate might already be in a relationship.
He stood out front for a few minutes, realizing that he didn't know how to go about this. With Apollo, he had just arrived and demanded the boy come with him. But this already felt different. Finn was different. He had a feeling the boy wouldn't listen to him if he just came storming into his home. He figured maybe honesty would work the best. He moved forward and knocked on the door. A moment later and a teenage boy answered. He had soft blonde curls and Jesse noticed he looked a lot like Finn.
"Can I help you?" He arched an eyebrow and Jesse attempted to give a soft smile in return. The boy looked timid, like he was scared of him.
"I was hoping I could talk to Finn?"
"Does he know you?" The boy frowned. He knew Finn did not have many friends.
"It's complicated."
Finally, the boy ushered him inside and yelled, "Mom!"
So the boy in his dreams had a son. This could be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 1:55 pm

There was a moment of silence in which Finn considered ignoring it. And had it been anyone but his baby, he would have. Instead though he found himself slinging his blanket off, his feet hitting the floor with a loud thud. "What the mother fuck do you want Cameron?" Finn hadnt told anyone about his dreams, but he had passed his current state of unrest off as being tired. He didn't want to talk to anyone and it fucking hurt to look at Jeremy, like he was guilty of some shit. He threw the door to Morgue's bedroom open, all color draining from his face at the site of Jesse.
"Who the fuck is that Cam? Why the fuck is he here!" He almost couldnt breath, seeing Jesse in the flesh enough to knock the air out if him.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:03 pm

"I don't know!" Cameron exclaimed defensively. "He asked to talk to you, sounded like he knew you."
Jesse's entire body had frozen at the sight of his mate. It was like everything was finally right in the world. Finn completed him. He was even more beautiful in person.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:26 pm

Finn cursed under his breath, storming over to his son and the intruder from his dreams. "Go to your room or something Cameron. And stop letting fucking strangers into this house. You don't know this mother fucker, he could have killed you." Without another word, Finn grabbed Jesse by the front of his shirt, roughly pulling the man out the front door. He made sure the door slammed before he turned on Jesse. "Listen you mother fucking...Forest fucker! " he wasn't sure what possessed him to blurt that out, but it came naturally, like it was familiar to address this man as such. "I don't know where the fuck you came from, or what kind of voodoo shit you did to fucking work yourself into my dreams, but fuck off! Go the fuck away!" Before it was too late, before he even spoke and Finn was able to hear that voice from his dreams. He couldn't let ot get that far, for Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:48 pm

"You're having the dreams too?" Jesse couldn't help but smile because the boy acted exactly like he did in Jesse's sleep. "Listen, I didn't mean to barge in here like this but I've been having dreams about you too. I wanted to find you..." He trailed off, feeling the urge to reach out and touch the boy but knowing it woudlnt be welcome.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:53 pm

"How the fuck did you fucking find me? And what the fuck about you having dreams? Its your damn fault for being in mine!" The dreams had been driving Finn crazy, causing him to question everything he and Morgue had. But he couldn't deny what it felt like to hear the man speak for the first time, his heart jumping into his throat. "Holy fuck, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 2:57 pm

"I'm Jesse." He gave a bright grin, happy to be near the boy. "And I'm going to sound crazy, but I'm a werewolf. And you are my mate. I found you be following the sound of your heartbeat. I hear it wherever I go."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:13 pm

"Stop mother fucking smiling at me! "  It made him want to   touch the mans lips to begin with,  but when he smiled. ...Finn almost couldnt stand himself. "This is not mother fucking okay!"  Finn knew werewolves existed, his brother Mathias had dated one before, and the last time they spoke, the boy still missed him.  "I can't fucking be your mate! Im with someone!  I have a mother fucking kid!"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:33 pm

"I hadn't been expecting that." Jesse admitted. "And I'm sorry but..." He was much nicer with Finn than he had been when he found Apollo. Then again, he had matured a lot since the day he thought he'd found his first mate. Finn was different, he didn't want to mess things up. "But you don't understand, we're meant to be. I can tell you feel it too." He could see the way the boy was looking at him. "I don't want to come into your life and wreck everything, but there isn't really a choice."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:43 pm

"Oh I have a mother fucking choice!  And I choose to tell you to fuck off. Im happy with Jeremy.  And my kid." His entire family would fall apart if he let this man into his life.  "I'll fucking admit that yeah, okay, I feel some shit for you.  And your ass has been in my dream. But thats as fucking far as this can go."  Now, standing here with Jesse, Finn truly begin questioning himself.  Why hadn't he agreed to marry Jeremy when the man had asked?  Why was even still speaking to Jesse? What was he going to do?
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:49 pm

"Of course you have a choice." Jesse sighed heavily. "I just mean to tell you that in the end, we'll end up together anyway. It's meant to be, Finn. And I know that you'll think that's a load of bullshit, but it's the truth. I can't ruin your family, I don't want to do that, but when you want to come with me, I'll be here." He knew it was fate. Finn would choose him eventually. All he had to do was be patient.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  Empty

Back to top Go down

Animals
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Jesse/Finn-
Jump to: