Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:58 pm

"How the hell do you fucking think you know me or some shit.  Who fucking told you my name?"  Finn didn't like what the man had to say, about leaving hia family just for another man. And the worst of it is how certain Jesse sounded.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 4:12 pm

"You did. In my dream, Finnick." Jesse smiled softly at the boy. "I think I know a lot about you, already. I'll wait for you if I have to but I think it'd save us both some time if you just came with me."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 4:20 pm

"What part of lover and teenage child are you fucking missing? I can't just fucking go running off with your ass! And dont fucking lie to me! I havent told you jackshit." Finn was put off by gis first name, something he wasn't even sure if he had told Jeremy. "You just..."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 4:27 pm

"Doesn't your happiness matter?" Jesse questioned. He knew it was foolish to think Finn would just come with him, but he'd kind of been hoping. He sighed heavily. "Alright, I can't make you. But I will be back, Finnick." He enjoyed saying the boy's name, liked the way it rolled off his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 4:39 pm

Finn gapped at the man, the use of his full name always enough to throw him off. "Fuck you! No one gave you permission to use my name! And I am very mother fucking happy! " But he smelled of confusion and unrest, anger. "Fucking smiley bastard..."But he did find himself wanting to follow Jesse instead of heading back to Jeremy's bed.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 4:47 pm

Jesse was nearly in pain as he forced himself to take a step back. He didn't want to leave Finn. The boy was calling to him, every inch of his body wanting to run to him, kiss those soft lips...
"I'll see you." He murmured, smile still on his face as he took the boy's hand, pressing a kiss to the back of it like a gentleman would. He was not normally the kind to do things like that, but like he said, Finn was different. He wanted to make sure the boy came with him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 5:14 pm

"What the mother fuck do I look like to you, Cinderella?!" Finn snarled harshly, and though his first instinct was to yank his hand back, he let it stay. The feeling of Jesse's lips causing his insides to twist. "Dont fucking kiss my hand. You, can fucking kiss my ass." Even though the words were malicious, Finn found himself unable to stop the smile that claimed his lips.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 5:19 pm

Jesse grinned even brighter at the smile that Finn wore. And then with a wave of his hand he turned around and headed off back to his home, seeking Roman out immediately and hoping Apollo was not around.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 5:38 pm

Finn stared after Jesse, watching until he was gone before making his way back into the home. It was only worse now that he had actually seen the man, knew he was real.

Roman was actually waiting for his alpha. He had finished up the training for today soon after Jesse left, taking to the front porch of the home to wait. Apollo had already come looking for his lover, and upon hearing Jesse was gone the boy looked a little bothered. Maybe he knew something was wrong, too.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 5:44 pm

"What was that about?" Cameron was in the living room waiting for his mother. "You looked freaked when you saw him."

"Roman, it's real." Jesse sighed. "It's him, the boy. And I knew the second I saw him, he's my mate, the real one."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 6:11 pm

"He was a fucking stranger. He was fucking standing next to my kid. What the fuck was I supposed to look like?" Looking at his child only made him more certain that he couldn't just up and leave.

Roman nodded soberly, knowing what this may mean. "Well where is he? Or are you waiting to bring him around? Until after you've spoken to Apollo?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 6:23 pm

"That's not what I mean." Cameron frowned. "You looked like you knew him or something."

"Well he's sort of married... with a kid." Jesse sighed. "I'm going to go back and convince him to leave but it may take a while. And in the meantime I've got to break it to Apollo." He groaned, not looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 6:58 pm

"Shut the fuck up Cam. I didn't know him. Not really..." Finn dropped down beside his only child, heart heavy with the thought of Morgue. "He just has it in his damn head that I do."

"So you're really going through with this?" Roman had thought Jesse would decide against leaving Apollo, but the man was surpring him.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 7:10 pm

"Will you just tell me what the hell he wanted?" Cameron groaned, frowning lightly. Finn was always pissed off, but it seemed like something was really bothering him lately.

"Well what else am I supposed to do, Roman?" Jesse sighed. "He's my mate... I can't ignore it." It was painful already, being away from the boy. But he didn't want to hurt Apollo...
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 7:39 pm

"Its really fucking complicated Cameron. And im not fucking ready to discuss this shit with your fucking father." Finn crossed his arms as a string of profanities left his mouth.

"I know how you feel. When I lost Zach....I got really sick. I stopped sleeping, and eating. I couldn't think about anything but my mate, and how he didn't want me around and...it was killing me. Inside and out." Roman understood leaving Apollo if it meant Jesse being with his real mate. "I just. ..I hate it for you. " Jesse acted as though he did care about Apollo.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 7:41 pm

"Well you don't have to discuss it with dad, it's just me." Cameron smiled softly at his mother. "We always talk, come on."

"I hate it for Apollo." Jesse sighed heavily. "I am in love with him... I don't want to hurt him." He'd come in and uprooted the boy's life and now he was just going to leave... And the boy had been a prostitute before Jesse found him, he didn't want Apollo to go back to that...
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:38 pm

"I don't think there's any way around it at this point. " Ot wouldn't be good for Jesse to ignore his mate, regardless of how badly he didn't want to hurt Apollo. "Maybe he'll take it okay..."he doubted it though, with the way Apollo had looked at him when he learned Jesse was gone.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:42 pm

"God, I hope so." Jesse frowned deeply. "I should probably do it soon..." But he didn't want to, really. He pulled Roman into a tight hug before turning and entering the home, having to strain his ears now to find Apollo's heartbeat over Finn's.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:01 pm

"The mother fucker said that he was a werewolf, like fucking Sterling. Sterling is that dumb mother fucker your uncle Mathias was fucking for a while." Finn took a moment to shake his head, always worried about his brother and what the man was doing. "Any fucking way, He says that im supposed to be his mate. He wants me to go home with him or some shit because he believes were fucking meant to be together. Like he said he heard my fucking heart and he saw me in his dreams and shit..." Finn took a moment to let that sink in, detesting himself for having the same dreams. "And I have dreamed of him too, thats why I was...I didnt fucking understand how he could fucking be real."

Apollo was looking for Jesse though, having been worried about the man for weeks, but this morning when he left...things werent right, and honestly it had terrified him. He heaved a sigh of relief as he set eyes on the man, a pleased smile rising to his lips. "Daddy, there you are." He was coming down the stairs from their bed room, running straight for Jesse's arms. "I have been looking for you. Did I do something wrong?" It was like Jesse hadnt wanted much to do with him lately,and then this morning the man totally refused sex...
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:12 pm

Cameron took in his mother's words and nodded his head slowly.
"Oh, wow. And what... what are you going to do?" He was nervous honestly. He wanted his mother to be happy, but he also wanted his family together.

"Apollo." Jesse moved towards the boy and took him into his arms, kissing his temple. "You didn't do anything wrong, sweetie. It's something with me." Jesse sighed heavily. "There's something I've got to tell you..."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:22 pm

"I told him to fuck off, Cameron! What do you fucking mean what am I going to do? What the fuck would your damn father do? What would you do? If I just fucking got up and said ofuckingkay, I dream of the bastard so let me just fucking leave and go with him." But it showed on his face how truly conflicted his was, the pink tinge of frustration on his cheeks almost glowing. "I just...I was seeing the fucker and I don't understand why the hell....I love Jeremy damnit...I fucking love you..."

"What do you mean wrong daddy? What kind of wrong?" Apollo already wanted to back out of this conversation. Something told him it wasnt about Jesse's health,or well being, so what could it be? Apollo realized how the words sounded, but no man had ever left him, and so he wasnt exactly expecting it now, no matter what his stomach was telling him.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:30 pm

"I didn't expect you to just up and leave, but you looked conflicted." Cameron frowned. "I knew you would have told him to fuck off if you weren't at least thinking about it."

"I don't know if I ever told you..." Jesse began, his voice gentler than it ever was usually. "Before I met you, I was really desperate to find my mate. Roman found his and I was... lonely. But apparently, when an Alpha is really longing for love, they can hear someone's heartbeat that... isn't really their mate." He trailed off now, hoping Apollo would see where he was going with his.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:47 pm

"Im just confused and shit right now Cameron." Honestly he was afraid, afraid of what this man would bring into his life. But Finn had never been the type to admit things like that, so he simply shook it off in front of his son. "Why the fuck did I tell your father I wouldn't marry him ? Im a stupid mother fucking bitch." At least if he was married, it would be easier to say no to Jesse.

Dead silence fell across the room, Apollo's eyes narrowing as his stomach fell. "Oh no Daddy, uh-uh. You are not about to do this to me. You're not." The boy swallowed thickly, Jesse's words enough to send his world spiraling. One of the most precious things in his life had been the fact that Jesse loved him so much he could hear his heart beat anywhere. And now it was just gone? "No. No. Jesse....." Apollo shoved Jesse in his chest, teeth bared in heartbreak. "You took me from all I have ever known and you made me come here and you promised me...Jesse you promised me..." No more pet names. No more arguing over stupid shit just because it always lead to great make up sex. No more Jesse.
Apollo inhaled sharply, dropping to his knees at the horror of it all. "But....You mother fucking liar." Jesse had taken him away from that homeless shit, where he had to live on his back, underneath the most perverted men...And now he was supposed to just go back to that? Because Jesse changed his mind? He wanted to curse, scream, beat the living hell out of Jesse. But when he opened his mouth, all that came out was this god awful sob. "I love you....You're my daddy, Jesse. I love you....You can't..." Oh, but he could. And it tore Apollo apart to know that Jesse wanted to break it off. "You said forever..." Everything Apollo did was for Jesse. The clothes he wore, the way he spoke, everything had something to do with Jesse.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:58 pm

Cameron's face fell for a moment.
"Momma... what if you didn't marry dad because you're... well... not supposed to be with him." He hated to even acknowledge the thought, he didn't want his parents to split up.

"I'm so sorry Apollo." Jesse's voice rasped softly as he knelt down with the boy. "I never meant to lie to you, I didn't know this would happen. It was supposed to be forever." He too was beginning to cry. "I didn't know until today... I couldn't hear your heartbeat anymore, it's someone else's." He reached out to stroke the boy's hair gently. "God, I'm so sorry." He pressed Apollo tight into his chest, holding him close.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 10:22 pm

"Fucking stop it Cameron!" Finn snapped, so hard he almost bit his tongue. "I've been with him for fucking ever...He's the only mother fucking man i've been with....How the fuck can I walk away from him? Even if I damn wanted to...And you? You're my baby..." Finn reached out in an unusual act of tenderness, stroking Cameron's cheek. "I love you both so fucking much. I know I bitch and I moan and im always fucking fighting with someone but I do love you guys....And even though this Jesse man makes me feel...fucking weird." Finn shuddered as he remembered what it was like to have Jesse's lips on him, something so simple....But lasting. "What would fucking happen to us?"

Something snapped inside Apollo at hearing that not only was Jesse leaving him, it was for another person. It was as though something had speared him in his chest and he was choking on his heart because if he opened his mouth he was going to be sick. "You son of a bitch!" Apollo tore himself away from Jesse's arm's, hitting the man as hard he he could, anywhere he could. It only took three swings before Apollo had to stop, doubling over to retch. How could Jesse do this to him? After everything they had done together, the way they had touched...the things they had said. The boy wiped his mouth, turning on Jesse again, weakly striking the man in his chest. "You're fucking putting me out for someone else! What the fuck am I to you? You think you can come into my life, make me different and then leave!" He breath hitched on the last word, another sob making his words almost unintelligible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animals  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animals
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Jesse/Finn-
Jump to: