Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animals

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:09 pm

"And you think this mother fucker can take me? " Finn hated hearing it from Zach's mouth, another person to confirm his fears of being unfit for Jeremy. "Id tear his ass up. Mother fucker doesn't know what the fuck he's trying to get into."

"I've had a lot of sex my man....but its so much better when you really like who you're with. I loved Jesse...I don't wanna love him anymore." The boys words were slurred with alcohol, his eyes half lidded in the darkness.

Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:14 pm

"Finn, he's kind of a werewolf." Zach chuckled softly. "You can beat the shit out of each other. I don't know, it just seemed like it would work. I know that doesn't make it easier for you and I'm sorry for getting involved, really."

"I know, it's better with Ajax cause I love him but I mean... I don't love him that way." He had never really thought about his and Ajax's relationship. "Anyways, don't think about Jesse. You're too good for him anyway, Apollo." He pressed the boy closer, a light frown gracing his features.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:21 pm

Finn threw his feet up onto the couch, kicking them into Jesse's lap. "Mother fucker still don't know what the fuck he's trying to get into." Finn stared at Jesse, doing his best to seem more pissed than he really was. "Ill fuck your couch guy. "

"I thought you and Ajax had something going..." Apollo reached out into the dark, arm dropping when he felt nothing. "Im so drunk I can't remember my middle name. Or my last name. But I still know his. What's yours? "
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:27 pm

"I know exactly what I'm getting into." Jesse grinned lightly. "And I wish I could just damn get into it already." Patience was never one of his strong qualities.

Justin chuckled softly at the boy, shaking his head.
"My name is Justin, babe." The babe came out without trying, he always seemed to use pet names.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:40 pm

Finn found himself wanting to ask questions,  as if he was actually thinking about going off with Jesse. "Say I did pack my shit and leave Jeremy. What the fuck do you want? What about my damn kid? Do you even have a fucking house? " He wasn't sure Cameron would want to visit or come with him or anything, but if he did Finn needed to know what he was stepping into.
why was he even thinking about this?

"I like that. Justin. My man." Apollo flipped himself over, burrowing into Justin's arms. "Warm. " the boy murmured drunkenly, draw circles into Justin's chest.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:45 pm

"I've got a house, it's pretty nice." He nodded. "There are plenty of spare rooms, your son could have one of his own, any he wanted." He smiled at the thought. He hadn't planned on being a father any time soon but Cameron was nearly full grown anyway.

Justin smiled softly.
"Mhm, I'm very warm. Come on, go to sleep." He rubbed the boy's hair still, knowing it always put Ajax to sleep when he did it.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 7:07 pm

"Cam probably wouldn't want shit to do with you." Finn didn't want anything to do with him, but for some reason he couldn't stop considering what it would be like with Jesse. "I don't either but fuck, you just keep damn showing up."

"Will you still be here when I get up?" Apollo asked softly, uncertainty. "I'd like to have my daddy here with me."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 7:11 pm

"That's fine, but there would always be room for him if he wanted it." He nodded, shaking his head at Finn's last words. "I keep showing up because I can't just give up on you, Finn. I need you. And you need me, you just haven't realized it yet."

"Of course, babe." Justin smiled softly at the kitchen, holding Apollo close. "I won't leave until you tell me to."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 7:59 pm

"I don't need any fucking body." Finn corrected the man harshly, rolling his eyes at thr way the man acted. "You don't fucking know me. Dont act like you do. Dont tell me about my shit. Damn." The boy nudged Jesse in the side with his heel. "Just fucking say you want to get in my pants. Lets fucking be real."

"Then prepare to stay forever, my man." Apollo whispered into the dark, lips brushing against Justin's neck.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:12 pm

"I'd like to know you better, but the one thing I do know about you is that you need me. Finn, it's what I'm trying to tell you, we just fit together. And while I wouldn't turn down getting in your pants, it's more than that." Jesse wanted to spend every waking moment with Finn.

Justin felt a tingling sensation running through his body at Apollo's touch.
"Sounds fine to me." He murmured gently.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:37 pm

Finn groaned in frustration, shaking his head at Jesse. "Look, fucker, if I ever decided that Jeremy can fuck off, ill have Zach call you. If not, you can be the one to fuck off." The boy pushed himself up, waving his bird finger at Zach. "And next time you need me, reconsider. " and with that, Finn was gone, headed back home to Morgue.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:49 pm

Zach groaned softly, shooting an accusing glance at his lover and Jesse as Jesse also groaned and laid back on the couch, already feeling Finn's absence.

Morgue had gone to make sure things were alright at the freakshow before coming home and being quite lonely. He'd called Trever who had been working with Ian and Morgue decided to invite the boy over.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:16 pm

Roman wore an apologetic smile, reaching to wrap an arm around his mate.  "Im sorry about your bitch friend. "  He really did wish Finn would calm down and talk to them like an adult rather than a cursing child. "But hey, he's always like that.  I don't think he is really mad at you."

Ian had jumped on the opportunity, and as soon as he was able to, he jumped on Morgue.  Of course he knew the man was with Finn, but the thing was, Ian disliked Finn.  He thought the boy was too abusive for Morgue.  This is what lead him into Jeremy's lap, and when he saw an opening, it lead him into a kiss.
Finn was still cursing Jesse by the time he made it to the house, ready to bitch about it to Jeremy when he threw the door open to see Ian in the man's lap, lips molding into those of his lover.  The boy was going so far as to try and pin Morgue's hands above his head, ignoring the sound of the door opening. 
Finn stood there a moment, struggling to swallow the lump that had suddenly caught in his throat.  He had never felt distress like this, it made him want to simply hit his knees in the door way.  But Finn had a short fuse,not giving him enough time to grieve before he was reaching for the back of Ian's neck, snarling viciously as he yanked the boy off of his lover.
"Jeremy. What.The. FUCK?" Finn struck the man in his face, getting ready to swing again when Ian barreled into him from the side, knocking him away from Morgue and sending them both topping to the floor.
"What? He didn't tell you?" Ian shoved himself away from Finn, wanting to stay out of the boys range. 
"Fucking tell me what?"  Finn was already looking for something else to strike, propelling himself forward to tackle Ian.  They rolled a moment, a tangle of slinging limbs and profanities, before finally Ian was able to pin Finn down. "About us, of course! Jeremy has decided he needs a fucking break from your abuse.  When he called, he called for me.  Not for you."  The boy spat in Finn's face, hands wrapping around the boys neck in an attempt to stop him from lashing out anymore. It was in vain though, for when Finn swung, it was right into Ian's nose.  There was an explosion of blood, and then Ian was toppling backwards, falling into a heap on the floor. Finn took a moment, his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath.  "You mother fucker, im so fucking done here."  Finn pointed an accusing finger at Jeremy. "You can go fuck yourself, and that little bitch for all I care.  Im fucking gone!"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:23 pm

"But if he is mad at me, it's your damn fault though." Zach muttered, though not protesting to Roman's comforting arm wrapping around him.

"Finn!" Morgue cried out as he scrambled to his feet, reaching for his lover. "I didn't do anything, I swear, it was him!" He hit his knees on the ground in front of Finn, grabbing at the man's feet. He was desperate, prepared to grovel for the boy to stay. "I was going to push him off, I'd never do that to you!"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:35 pm

"So, I'll make it up to you."  Roman crooned softly into the boy's ear, taking one of Zach's dread and rolling it between his fingers.  "Anything you want, Zachariah." Roman adored using the boy's full name, infatuated with the way it rolled off his tongue. It would always be safe in his mouth.  

"Why in the fuck is he here? You fucking know! You used to fucking be with him! You're obviously still fucking with him!  Im not fucking stupid! Well..."  Finn swallowed thickly, biting back tears. "Not any fucking more im not."  He kicked Jeremy away, snarling at the mans touch. "And don't fucking beg, its fucking pathetic. You made your fucking bed, lie in it." Finn turned sharply, feeling almost as though he were leaving a piece of himself behind as he slammed the door on his way out.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:49 pm

"I like when you say my name." Zach murmured as he leaned into the man's chest, glancing up at him. His lips moved to the man's neck, pressing a gentle kiss there.
"You two are damn making me sick. Just rubbing it in my face now." Jesse whined at them, a pillow to Roman's face ruining their moment.

Morgue turned on Ian as Finn left, anger and pain shown on his face.
"Why did you have to do that?!" He growled softly. "He was already on the verge of leaving and now..." He trailed off, anger fading into pure sadness. He had lost his everything.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:05 pm

"Damnit Jesse!"  Roman returned the pillow, grunting as he threw it. "Just because you're all sullen like a possum right now doesn't mean I can't have time with my mate. We tried for you! Didn't we?" The man pressed a kiss to the top of Zach's head.  "Finn might even be mad at him right now, but he still tried. Let me love him, you ass."

Ian sighed softly, pressed a hand over his nose.  He hadn't meant for it to get that violent, but he should have expected it with Finn.  "I just...Morgue, he is going to wind up killing you.  I don't want that, I love you.  I really do, and he is just a menace.  Can't you see that?"
Finn's first instinct was to head for Mathias's house, not wanting anyone to see his current state.  He was sure ian's hands were still imprinted on his neck, the flesh there felt tinder and bruised, maybe swelling.  And his eyes, they were so blurry he couldn't see where he was going, so he just let his legs carry him. 
And that turned out to be a mistake, as he found himself once again on Zach's door step. He had been drawn there, he wasn't sure why, being he was seeking some sort of safety, security from the shit he was feeling. For a while he simply stood at the door, his forearm rubbing across his eyes in a vain attempt to dispel his tears.  Mother fucking Jeremy, with mother fucking Ian.  Finn spat at the thought. It was enough to get him going again, wrenching Zach's door open violently.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:10 pm

Zach had now leaned in and captured Roman's lips in a soft kiss before Jesse could respond.
But Jesse had ignored Roman's last response, being distracted by the rising of Finn's heartbeat once more. He seemed distressed. He was about ready to get up and find the boy when Zach's door was thrown open.
Jesse was on his feet in seconds, rushing over to the boy and taking hold of him, noticing the bruises on his neck.
"Who hurt you?" It was spoken through clenched teeth, eyes flashing red. He would kill them, whoever it was.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:23 pm

Roman jumped as the door was thrown open, immediately gathering Zach into his arms out of instinct.  He wanted to keep his mate safe above all else. 
Finn stared at Jesse a moment, eyes still so blood shot and  irritated he could hardly make out who it was, but when he did, he exploded. "If you don't fucking let me go im going to hurt you!" He was actually surprised Jesse had been so quick to reach him, to check on him, "Im fucking fine, just, fuck let go." Finn's voice trembled, stray tears leaking down his cheeks. His instinct was to shove Jesse, but the man really wasn't that bad...and Jeremy...Well, Jeremy didn't matter anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:54 pm

Jesse obliged and let go of Finn, though still looking him over.
"Was it your boyfriend, was it him?" He had been looking for an excuse to murder the man anyway. "Finn, who fucking hurt you?" It was clear he was serious, scarlet eyes staring Finn down.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:02 am

"Listen mother fucker! Stop fucking with me! I just went through some fucking shit okay? You wanted us to fucking break up? Okay, we're fucking broken up so yes I mother fucking hurt! He mother fucking hurt me! But he didn't fucking touch me, his fucking bitch did that."  Finn reached up to gingerly touch his swollen neck.  "When I fucking got home....J-Jeremy was with fucking Ian."  The boy tried to bite back his tears, a hand coming to cover his face. "Holy shit. I just...I never fucking expected that shit..."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:07 am

"Oh shit, Finn." Zach had listened to Finn's words and was up to embrace his friend. Honestly, he never would have expected that. He didn't think Morgue had the balls to do it.
Jesse growled softly.
"I'll kill both of them." And he was serious, too.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:12 am

"I don't need you fucking fighting my battles for me, Jesse!" Finn was still trying to protect Morgue, letting go of Zach in favor of facing Jesse.  "Why don't you just fucking chill the fuck out?  You wanted me here? I don't have any fucking where else to go. Make the fucking most of it."
Roman slowly stepped up behind his mate, arms winding around the boy as he watched Finn and Jesse. "I hate to say it, but we got lucky."  He whispered in the boys ear.  Now at least Jesse had a chance.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Animals  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:17 am

Jesse calmed slowly, moving to rest a gentle hand on Finn's cheek.
"Are you alright?" He murmured, his voice low, attempting to be calming.

Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

Animals  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 12:21 am

"Thats a fucking stupid question."  Finn leaned into the man's touch, fingers moving to grasp Jesse's wrist. "I feel like fucking shit. Im willing to talk." He almost looked embarrassed, dropping his gaze to the floor. "I do fucking feel drawn to you...I guess, I mean...I came here." Because something told him he would be safe here, with Jesse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animals  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals    Animals  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animals
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Jesse/Finn-
Jump to: