Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eye of the Storm.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

Eye of the Storm.  Empty
PostSubject: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 3:32 am

Jace struggled to blink his eyes open, wondering why it felt like there was a weight attached to them. He didn’t remember what had happened until he woke, finding himself chained to a wall, all of the other pack members around him.
And then the previous day came back to him.
They had sensed a rival pack entering the area. And it smelled as if they were ready to kill. The wolves had insisted their human lovers stay behind and Roman had wanted Jace to stay back as well but Jesse insisted he come, saying they would need all the wolves they had.
However, when they got to where the scent was coming from, they found nothing. Jesse was confused for a moment before he realized it must be some sort of trap set by the hunters. But just as they had been about to run was when Jace’s memory stopped. He assumed they’d been knocked out.
And now here they were, chained up and just waiting to be slaughtered.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Eye of the Storm.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 3:43 am

Roman had not taken his eyes off of his son ever since opening them, knowing immediately when the boy came around. "Jace!" The large werewolf lunged forward, earning himself a jolt from the shackled keeping his hands above his head.  Roman couldn't help it though, he ached to hold his child and  check to make sure Jace was alright being he had been the last to wake up. "Are you alright? How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

Eye of the Storm.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 3:51 am

"I'm fine." He reassured his father as he looked around, examining the room around them. "Is everyone else okay?" Some of them looked a bit beat up but he couldn't remember if anything had happened to him or not. He felt alright, just a bit stiff. "Where are we? Are they hunters?" He was asking too many questions at once, a habit of his only made worse in his panic.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Eye of the Storm.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:01 am

"Everyone's fine, for the most part anyways."  Roman was trying to keep his calm, not wanting to further alarm his son. "And we aren't exactly sure where we are, but they are definitely hunters." The man glanced to Jesse at his right, wondering if the man had any plans as of yet. He couldn't bare the thought of what may happen if they didn't get out soon. 
"Oh wow, I wonder if Bane know these people."  Danny spoke softly from his spot on Roman's other side.  He was more worried about his mate back home than himself, knowing that Bane would be getting worried soon.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

Eye of the Storm.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:14 am

Jesse was deep in thought, at a loss for a way to get them out of this. Once again, he despised the fact that he was the Alpha. Everyone looked to him, trusted him to get them out of this. How was he supposed to let them down?
Dallas, beside Danny, was stubbornly refusing to stop tugging at his restraints, no matter how many times he was zapped. His eyes were on his lover the entire time as if he was fighting to get to the man.
"Probably damn does. I knew we shouldn't trust the fucking hunters. Probably fucking handed us over." He growled softly in response to Danny's wondering.

Bane was indeed getting worried, as were the rest of the pack's friends and family. And he and Dylan did know these hunters. They had all gathered at Jesse's and Bane and Dylan had just determined the location of the wolves, realizing that they had been captured.
They were developing a plan, Stein and Zach off developing some sort of weapon downstairs while the rest went to the Jardine home to find whatever weapons they could get the hang of quickly.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Eye of the Storm.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:39 pm

Danny couldn't stop himself from growling over at Dallas, his dead eyes cold. "Don't blame Bane because we walked into a trap. Its not his fault! And pointing fingers wont help us."
Law listened to his lover struggling, his stomach twisting everytime he heard the chains react against the mans pulling. "Stop moving around so much fuck head. Rest, oui. " Law could only imagine how much they would need it. These hunters we're keeping them alive for a reason. "I'm fine, you worry about you. " Several of them already had wounds from run ins with the hunters, none of them healing as they should. He himself sported a bloodied lip, a result of getting sly at the mouth after waking.
Jason, who was on the other side of Dallas, could only scowl at them. He was trying to figure out a way to get Sterling out safely, irate that the rest of the pack was arguing instead of working towards a solution.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

Eye of the Storm.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:55 pm

"Oh shit, I've got blind boy on my case now, I'm really fucking scared." Dallas knew he was being a prick but that wasn't enough to make him stop it.

Jesse too was watching over the rest of the pack, getting irritated with the arguing. He was simply trying to make sure everyone was alright, at least for the time being. His eyes fell on Ace who had not been talking, which was unusual for him.
"Are you alright?" He questioned, knowing Ace had been distant with him lately because of Dylan, but hoping he didn't completely hate him.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Eye of the Storm.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:21 pm

Ace's head jerked up, startled when he realized Jesse was addressing him. He had been in a world of his own ever since waking up. Dylan weighed heavily on his mind, the thought of his mate alone and missing him had Ace in a state of despair. "M'fine, yo. Just hangin' here, chilling." He kept it short, still wary of Jesse despite how badly he missed the man. He was afraid. He wanted to go home, to Dylan's home
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

Eye of the Storm.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:49 pm

Jesse was pained to hear the boy's hesitant tone. They had used to be closer, but now Ace thought of him as a murderer, nothing more. But he was used to that. It was what had kept the hunters on his tail all these years of course. He was about to respond but was cut off by Jordan's voice. The boy had been staring off into space for a few minutes now but they had all assumed it was just because of his worry for his mate.
“Shit.” He cursed softly and everyone looked towards him. “They’re coming.”
“Who? The hunters?”
“Yes.” He nodded. “They think we’ve got something. That’s why we’re not dead yet, they need information. But we don’t have it.” He cursed, not seeing a way out of this.
“What do they think we have?” Jesse demanded.
“I don’t know, I think I heard them saying something about a girl. Maybe they think we took a girlfriend or daughter or something?” He guessed.
“Well we fucking didn’t.” Dallas growled softly.
“I know that, idiot.” Jordan gave an eyeroll. “But I don’t think they’re going to believe it that easily.”
“What else did you see?” Roman questioned, trying to be the calm one, like he always was in these situations. But it was hard with Jace chained up across from him.
“Like I said… they want information.” Jordan spoke tentatively, knowing no one was going to like what he had to say. “They’re pretty determined to get it…”
“Will you just spit it out?” Dallas growled and Jordan snarled back, eyes glowing a bright shade of blue.
“They’re going to torture us, happy now?”
“All of us?” Roman’s eyes flickered toward Jace and he thought he might be sick. No. There was no way in hell he was going to let that happen.
He wasn’t sure how he was going to stop it, but he knew he couldn’t let it happen.
“I don’t know.” Jordan admitted, but they all stopped speaking when they heard heavy footsteps moving towards the door at the end of the room.
The door opened and two men entered, each with a shotgun held to his side in case one of the wolves were to escape.
"Alright, so one of you can talk now or we can interrogate you all separately, your choice." One of the hunters spoke with a slight Southern drawl, dirty blonde hair combed back neatly. He looked like he might be a gentleman if, of course, he wasn't holding a rifle.
"And what exactly are you interrogating us about?" It was Ouija who spoke of course, golden eyes glaring towards the hunters.
"Don't act like you don't know kid, or you'll be the first to go."
It was enough to get Ouija to shut his mouth for once.
The man paused for a moment and when no one spoke, he shrugged his shoulders.
"Alright, looks like interrogation it is."
Thanks to Jordan, Dallas knew what the "interrogation" was going to imply and he did not like it one bit. And so when the man began examining the wolves as if deciding who to choose first, when his eyes drifted towards Law, it was Dallas's reaction to growl protectively.
"Don't even think about going near him." He realized immediately it had been the wrong thing to say. The hunter turned to face him, tilting his head with a light smirk on his face and Dallas knew the man was going to take Law just because he had been asked not to.
"Who? Tall, dark, and handsome over here?" The hunter questioned, grinning as his suspicion was confirmed when he put a hand against Law's chest and Dallas snarled in response. "He your boyfriend? Or what do you dogs call them... mates?"
Dallas said nothing this time but the hunter seemed to be set on interrogating Law first.
"Looks like it's your lucky day." He hummed as he reached out to undo Law's restraints, quickly retying the man's wrists behind his back though so he couldn't escape. "I do like the pretty ones." He grinned, being sure Dallas could hear him although it was only a whisper in Law's ear. He then moved towards the doorway, though waiting for his fellow hunter to join him.
For a moment, the only sound in the room was Dallas's growls followed by the sounds of electricity flowing through the wolf's body.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Eye of the Storm.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:10 am

Law resisted the urge to headbutt the hunter when he had the chance, knowing it would only upset Dallas further if he made a scene.  Instead the man offered his lover a crooked smile, hoping it would be enough to assure Dallas that he would be fine.
The other hunter hadn't taken any time examining the wolves.  He had immediately made his way to Sterling, standing infront of the wolf a moment before reaching out to roughly wrap his fingers around the boys chin.  He jerked Sterling's head up, forcing the wolf to look into his eyes, so dark they threatened to swallow him. "I promised you earlier, when you made scene. I would be back."  The hunter was dark skinned, his features sharp and square, an obvious Native American.  He had struggled with Sterling while putting him in his restraints earlier, swore to teach the boy better manners. The hunter was moving to undo Sterling's binds when Jason made his move.  He had been lucky enough to be positioned just to his mates right, and when given the chance, he charged forward in an attempt to bite the man, fangs coming only inches from flesh. 
"Beast! Foolish beast!" The hunter snarled, making sure he was out of Jason's reach as he went back to undo Sterling's binds and quickly shift him into his mobile shackles. "You know i'm only going to make him pay for it, any trouble you cause me." The man's fingers curled in Sterling's long hair, yanking his head backwards to expose his throat. "You beasts are funny, so easy to figure out." The man winked at Jason as he struggled, pressing his face into Sterling's neck and inhaling deeply, other hand on the boys waist. "I know just how to work you mongrels." He dropped Sterling, holding the werewolf now only by his hair, dragging the boy over to join his partner that way.  He stood there a moment, watching Jason as the man resulted to low howls of distress, and sending the rest of the pack a wicked grin. "Don't worry, you'll all get a turn with us."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

Eye of the Storm.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:26 am

"Don't hurt yourself, boo, I'll be fine." Sterling reassured as he was dragged from the room by his hair. "Do your fucking worst." He could be heard growling even as he and Law along with the two hunters disappeared into the next room, struggling to get back to his feet.
Dallas meanwhile had yet to cease his endless fight against his shackles, only taking breaks when he had taken too many zaps and was forced to hang there for a moment panting. He did not want to make things any worse for Law so he kept his mouth shut but he swore, if they made it out of this alive, he'd have the man's head.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Eye of the Storm.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 12:49 am

"Don't you worry. I do bad best." The Indian promised as he yanked the boy into a separate room where a table and four chairs were already set up, two of which were equip with more restraints. The hunter roughly forced Sterling into one of the chairs, strapping him with several more shackles to assure there would be no escape. He waited a moment, watching as Law snarled and snapped at Shiloh, managing to headbutt the man in his struggle. To give his partner time, hr turned his attention back to Sterling, dropping down to hover in the boys face. "What should I do with you? I don't even want to talk to you. I just want the sounds you make when you're in pain." This werewolf in particular had struck him wrong, with his loud mouth and bad attitude.  He felt that Sterling needed an...
Adjustment.
They had several weapons lining the walls, anything one would need to slaughter an animal. And even better? This room was special, equip with speakers that lead right back to the holding cells, so the other wolves knew exactly what was happening. 

Jason was nearly foaming at the mouth, his jaws snapping every time he heard the hunter that had taken his mate away.  He had never felt so helpless, knowing what was about to happen to his shooting star, the only light he had in the darkness. 
"Jesse!" The man's eyes were wild, finding his alpha across the way. "We have to do something. This can't happen. Holy shit, no."  He was shaking his head desperately, zapped every time he jerked at heard Sterling's voice.  
Roman looked as though he were going to be sick, his eyes never leaving his pup. At this point, he saw no way out, but he was determined to do something.  He had swore on his life, when he brought Jace into the world, that he would never let harm come to the boy.  He'd already failed his baby once, he didn't think he could handle doing it again.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

Eye of the Storm.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:24 am

Sterling would have caused more trouble, mouth already open to retort back to the man, but he noticed the speakers and thought of his mate out there. He knew the man must be worried and this was the only reason he kept quiet, only glaring at the dark skinned man in front of him. He resolved to try to make as little noise as possible, no matter what pain was inflicted upon him.

Meanwhile, Shiloh, with a bit of a struggle, had managed to get Law into his seat and chained down. His head was still spinning from when Law had successfully landed a headbutt on him.
"Like to headbutt, yeah?" The man still managed to wear a smile as he approached the wall of weapons. He sounded quite like Dallas himself when the man complained about Law's frequent headbutts when they would fight. "I'm going to fix that little problem first." He retrieved from the wall a circular clamp with sharp spikes around the inside. He moved back to Law and fixed it around the man's head. He used a lever on the side to tighten it just enough that it fit Law, the spikes just grazing his skin. "Alright every time you give me some more attitude or don't answer my questions, this is getting tightened. Got it?" He gave a wicked grin, as if he was quite excited to get to tighten the clamp.

"There's nothing to do, Jason." Jesse couldn't even bear to look at the man, his head hung and eyes shut in concentration. He'd been desperately thinking the entire time but he had nothing, absolutely nothing. His pack could die and it would be entirely his fault. "I don't know what you all want me to tell you and I know you're all looking to me but I'm just as lost as you are, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Eye of the Storm.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:42 am

The Native hunter smirked down at Sterling, glancing over his shoulder at his partner. "This one hasn't much to say anymore, eh Shiloh? Wonder why." He walked over to the wall of weapons, taking his time to examine each piece.  He wouldn't allow Sterling to keep his pride, it was out of the question.  By the time the boy left, he swore his cries would be engraved into the mind of that beast that had tried to bite him.  "You seem fond of your hair, loud one." The man picked up a simple lighter, moving to stand behind Sterling, other hand roughly tangling itself in the werewolfs long locks. "And being the beast that you are, why not go ahead and get used to the fires of hell? Fore that is where you are going. I am going to send you."  He struck the lighter, holding it under a handful of Sterling's hair and allowing it to singe before him. 
Law refused to look the hunter straight in his eyes, instead keeping his gaze on the floor as he scowled. He wasn't giving the man the satisfaction. 
"Eat shit and die, oui."

Jason felt his heart fall into the pit of his stomach, the hopeless feeling sinking into his bones, chilling the werewolf to his core. "Then what fucking good are you? Why the fuck did any of us need a damn alpha if you fucking got us into this, and you can't get us out!"  Jason was panicking in a way he never had before, even lashing out in his desperation. He couldn't stand knowing that his mate was being hurt, physically, mentally, and it could be his brother next.
"Ayy! Stop fucking yelling at Jesse, yo! That shit isn't helping anything."  Ace was the one who spoke to defend his alpha, in place of Roman who was still so engulfed in fear for his pup that he didn't even register the arguing going on around him.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

Eye of the Storm.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:57 am

Sterling was grinding his teeth together in his struggle to stay quiet, wanting nothing more than to give this hunter a piece of his mind. He wanted to strangle the man who had tangled, and pulled at his hair, the one thing he prided himself on, and was now going to take it away from him. He was tempted to try and yank his head away from the man but knew he would only succeed in making his scalp ache more and possibly making the flames spread. And so he stayed still, closing his eyes tight and reassuring himself that his hair would be the least of his worries and he would be glad to make it out of here alive at all.
However, he couldn't keep quiet. He needed to argue, take his mind off of his hair being singed away.
"Somehow I don't think I'm the one going to hell. I've never taken a life and last time I checked, that makes me a hell of a lot better than you."

"Not gonna look at me, handsome?" Shiloh questioned, smirking as he knelt down so he could see Law properly. "That's alright. How about you tell me everything you know or I tighten this, pup?" His hand was already on the dial at the side of the clamp squeezing Law's head. Neither of the hunters seemed too worried about actually questioning the wolves, only eager to cause pain. However, they didn't know that even if they questioned them properly, none of the wolves knew anything. They were being accused for a crime they had not committed, merely because they were werewolves.

"I don't fucking know Jason!" Jesse barked, finally snapping in his stress. "How about you come up with a genius plan to get us out of this and then you can kill me and become Alpha if you think you can do a better job! How's that sound?" He appreciated Ace's backup, truly.
Dallas however scoffed at the boy, his face pale and sweating because of the fight he'd been having with the electrical shocks.
"You're fucking saying that because your lover isn't at risk of being tortured, now is he? So how about you just stay the fuck out of this, alright?" He never had a problem with Ace, but the arguing helped him drown out the sounds of the hunter speaking to his lover.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Eye of the Storm.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:19 am

"What does big mouth think he know about Sitka?" The man scowled in irritation, sparking his lighter and setting the boys entire head ablaze.  He would let Sterling burn, stepping back and waiting until the pain was too much for him.
And then, if boy was lucky, he'd piss the flames out. 
"Sitka need  not explain himself to a beast like you. Cry now, wolf. Howl and tell the pack how you feel."  He was not worried about questioning Sterling at all. He could get information from the others.  He simply wanted Sterling to pay for all the trouble he had caused.

"I know," Law's eyes flickered up to meet Shiloh for the first time, smoldering with hatred. "That you are going to pay for everything you do to us, oui." The werewolf took a moment to cough, his lungs producing unhealthy bits of tar from his many years of smoking. "I know that you are afraid of me, more than I am of you."  Law spat into the hunters face, knowing that it was his only current way of fighting back, giving his crooked grin as he watched the glob of spit dripping down from between the hunters eyes. 

Jason was left gaping at Jesse's words, his head snapping over to Dallas as the man spoke. "Dallas has a fucking point. Don't fucking snap at me Jesse, it's not like fucking Finn is sitting his ass in there right now! You two don't fucking understand."  The werewolf's voice broke, his head dropping as he heard the hunter addressing his lover.  The man sounded angry, leaving Jason's mind scattered on what he may be in there dong to his mate. The thought of what Sitka was actually doing never actually  crossing his mind.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

Eye of the Storm.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:35 am

The pain immediately became unbearable and Sterilng's reaction was to howl. But Sitka's words only made him fight it back harder. He growled though as he tugged at his restraints, flailing his head around to try and stop the flames, to end the agony. But it only continued, Sterling feeling his head become significantly less heavy as the hair was singed away. This left the flames to eat at the bare flesh of his scalp and he could no longer hold back the pained howl that passed from his lips. But even without the howl, he knew Jason had to be sensing his pain, their connection as mates was too strong for him not to be.

"I know you're trying to get me angry." Shiloh informed as he wiped the spit from his face with a disgusted hand. "But I'm enjoying myself way too much for that." He grinned, with pleasure roughly giving the dial a hard turn, sending all of the spikes at least half an inch deep into the man's head. "Going to talk yet? Talking is starting to sound like a pretty good option, isn't it?" But if the clamp wasn't working, he was already eyeing the wall, searching for other options although he wanted to save some for everyone of course, there was still much fun to be had tonight.

"Finn might not be in there but each and every one of you assholes is like my child! You don't think I'm hurting, hearing Law and Sterling in there!? I can feel them too you know! I'm connected to all of you and I'm going to have to sit through a lot of hell tonight, just as much as you two so if you could all stop fucking reminding me that it's my fault, that'd be fantastic!" Jesse snarled, groaning as he leaned his head back against the wall behind him. He liked to think he was close in different ways with all of his betas. They were his family. He didn't want to see them be hurt and it hurt even worse knowing they would blame him.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Eye of the Storm.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:56 am

Sitka didn't move for a moment, immersed in the flames dancing atop Sterling's head.  It was Jason's returning howl that snapped him out of it, leading him to undo his pants and step closer to Sterling.  The hunter could only laugh as he pulled his manhood out, aiming a moment before proceeding to piss on the werewolf's head, slowly dousing the flame. He couldn't help but give a satisfied smirk at the smoke wafting from the top of Sterling's head. 
"I told you that i'd make you sing for Sitka."

"I don't have shit to say to you, oui!" Law snarled harshly, eyes snapping shut at the pain in his head.  He was glad now that Dallas was not his mate, hoping the man didn't have a strong enough connection with him to feel what was happening. "We haven't done anything wrong." 

Jason had forgotten all about Jesse, his entire being feeling as though it were alight with fire. His mate was hurting, that bastard was causing Sterling such horrible pain that even he was feeling it in the next room. His heart was pounding in synchronization with Sterling's, another howl leaving him in hopes of letting his mate know that he wasnt alone. "Stop!! Fucking stop!" The werewolf barked desperately, hoping the hunters would hear him.
Hoping they would have mercy.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

Eye of the Storm.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:08 am

Sterling could only sit there for a moment, trembling, partially with anger and partially with the humiliation he felt at the man's piss dripping down the sides of his nearly bald head. When he opened his mouth, his voice shook with the fury he was feeling.
"I swear to God, I'm going to get out of these chains. And when I do I'm going to rip you limb from limb." He growled lowly. His head was still in extreme pain, covered in near third degree burns.
His lover's howl only served to remind him of how humiliated he would be to walk back out there balding and covered in this hunter's foul smelling urine. He knew his looks shouldn't mean so much to him but he would rather Sitka have taken a limb than his hair.

"Don't lie to me, you'll regret it." Shiloh merely continued to smile as he turned the dial another notch, the spikes further entering Law's head, threatening to shatter his skull. "Or how about this, if you don't talk, maybe I'll give your boyfriend out there the same treatment? Is that what you want?"

"Fucking do it!" Dallas growled in response to hearing the man's words through the speakers. Oh how he wished he could be enduring whatever pain they were putting Law through instead of having to hear Law be put through it. He could tell the man was trying to hold strong but he heard it in the waver in his voice, knew his pain had to be unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Eye of the Storm.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 10:54 am

" Hear that? The snappy one is crying for you. " Sitka mocked the boy, tucking himself back in and zipping his pants back on. "I did you no favors. You look like shit."  The  native American  spoke smugly, stepping  back over to their wall of weapons.  He took up a knife, short and sharp at the  blade, gleaming  as Sitka  shifted in the light. "How about I put a permanent smile on your face?" The man pointed the tip of the blade at Sterling, closer and closer until it was pressing into the werewolfs cheek.

The man almost gave himself away, heart skipping at the thought of Dallas sitting in this same chair. Law knew better though, didn't want to give the hunter any more reason to consider Dallas.  Instead the wolf resisted  the  urge  to  look at Shiloh, his face drawn  into  an uncaring  scowl when he spoke. "He's  not my boyfriend.  I don't care what you do, oui." It was hard to  keep  one train of thought  with the spikes sticking  into his skull, but Law still  managed  to  snap  his jaws at the man. "Listen oui," He was grasping  for something to  say, something  that  would  shift the attention from his lover. "Im new to this pack. My last pack are the ones you were looking for. They often  snagged hunters  whenever they got the chance, women especially." Eustass wouldn't mind him lying, not as though it  mattered to him anymore.
"So they  probably  fucked  your bitch, too, oui."

Jason could  only  glance over at Dallas, his chest heaving as he  panted from the repeated  zapping. He wasn't  sure  what to do,  hearing  the quiver in Sterling's  voice enough to bring  tears to his eyes. The man found himself  looking  for his brother, the only thing he could  think to do in his distress. He couldn't  even find it in himself to speak, not wanting to  put any more stress on his mate.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

Eye of the Storm.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:54 pm

"Go ahead. Do whatever you want and I'll still look a lot damn better than any bitch you could ever get." Sterling knew the man would continue to hurt him no matter what he did, so he might as well fight back. Even if all he could do was insult the hunter. He gave a wide but feeble smile, preparing himself for the pain of the blade.

Shiloh's smile only wavered slightly at Law's words before he was grinning again. He was itching to dig the spikes even further into Law's skull, but he knew anymore was risking the death of the man and he didn't want him dead just yet.
"You know, I said earlier, you're a pretty good looking guy." He began, turning to find something else he could use on the man. "It'd be a shame if something happened to that handsome face of yours." He found what he was looking for, picking up a clear vial containing a pale yellow liquid. If Danny had been in there, he certainly could have recognized it by sight, if of course, it had not been the thing that blinded him. "This was a creation of an old friend of mine, but he's a traitor now." He paused before smirking, realizing that this was the pack Dylan had left them for. "Huh, I guess you'd know him, don't you? Yeah, your little blind friend would have been very familiar with Dylan and this too." He grinned as he uncapped the bottle, tilting it slightly so only a drop fell onto the tip of Law's nose, though the flesh where it landed was eaten away immediately.

"I'm so sorry." Was all Justin could whisper as he looked to his brother. He'd never seen the man so shaken. Jason had always been the calm, rational, strong one. Justin knew it was his time to be strong for once but he was never very good at it. He had stayed quiet until Jason looked at him. He knew he could not offer the man comfort, knew he couldn't possibly understand how he was feeling because his own mate was safe at home.
Or so he thought.
The friends and family of the pack had formed a sort of plan, determined to rescue their lovers. Bane led a small group of them that were currently nearing the the hunter's "headquarters."
The plan was that Bane, Apollo, Zach, Chandler, and Piper were going to examine the place and see where the entrances were and if there were any hunters they knew that they could possibly reason with. When the coast was clear or they needed help Bane was to use the walkie talkie in his pocket to signal back to Dylan he would bring reinforcements.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Eye of the Storm.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:33 pm

The hunter took a moment to glare at Sterling, shaking his head. "Sitka change his mind. Sitka thinks the loud one would do better without his tongue." The hunter jabbed his knife into the boys mouth, flipping it so that Sterling could not bite his hands without shredding his mouth on the blade. "Too much talk. Always too much talk with the loud one. Sitka will fix."  The man spoke while trying to capture the boys tongue between his fingers, intent on cutting it out.

Law had braced himself, but nothing could have prepared him for the actual pain the acid brought. He let out a low howl, unable to stop himself from trying to lean away from the acid, eyes flying open as he was reminded of the spikes penetrating his skull.   "Oh, fuck you, oui!"  The man snarled, his eyes smoldering on Shiloh. 

Roman's head snapped up, eyes wide with panic. "Oh no. No."  He could hear Zach's heartbeat, getting closer and closer, the boy obviously coming in an attempt to rescue them.  "Jesse, oh hell, Jesse."  The large wolf didn't want to risk alerting the hunters of their presence, afraid they had the room bugged.  There was nothing he could do but wait, fighting against his restraints in an attempt to get the hunters attention, anything to give Zach enough time to realize he had to go back.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

Eye of the Storm.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:54 pm

Sterling panicked, the only thing he could think to stop it was to move his tongue around as quickly as possible, pulling it away from the man's fingers intruding his mouth. When he noticed how close Sitka was, he took an idea from Law and moved to roughly headbutt the Indian in front of him even though it meant slicing the roof of his mouth and his throat with the man's blade rather deep. He just hoped it would distract the man from his task, maybe even cause him to drop his weapon.

"I could blind you like your little friend out there, but that's not much fun at all. I'd rather drag it out a little." Shiloh smiled slyly as he tipped a bit more of the acid onto Law's cheek, watching it eat away at the flesh, trickling down the man's face and deteriorating the skin in its path.
Dallas was howling lowly in response to his lover's pain filled cries, not paying attention to the realization Roman had just made.

"Are they coming?" Jesse questioned, looking to Roman at his side. He had almost expected it and had been paying close attention to Finn's heartbeat. But thankfully, the boy didn't appear to be coming.
Ouija, at Roman's words, had tried to see how if his father was coming as well. He knew immediately the man was close when he could tune in to his thoughts. They had a sort of connection and although they were boundaries, Ouija could hear his father from much farther away than anyone else.
"They are." He confirmed to Jesse. But he did not seem too worried. His dad would save him and mom, just like always. "My dad, Zach, Bane, Apollo, and Piper."
Jace's head snapped up at his lover's name. Not having mated yet, he had not heard Piper coming sooner.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Eye of the Storm.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 4:10 pm

"Fucking beast! Fucking accursed beast!" Sitka snarled as he stumbled back, his knife clattering to the floor. "Pay, you will pay!" The native stooped for his weapon, holding it so tightly his knuckles were turning white. "I want you to die!" In once swift motion, Sitka had buried the knife into Sterling's  stomach. "Sitka wants you to look at him as you die, loud one." The man could hardly hear himself speaking over the sound of Jason's infuriated cries, the sounds of electricity sparking loud enough to be heard from the other room. 

Law found himself rolling his eyes, lips pursed together tightly, hoping the silence would be enough to calm Dallas. It wasn't working though, his heart jumping into his throat as the pain flooded his face, centered wherever the hunter would drop the vile liquid. "I hope you burn in hell, oui."  It was all the werewolf could manage, his voice quivering as the acid ate away at his flesh. 

Danny's head snapped up, dead eyes widening in fear. "Oh....Oh no...Bane can't come here."  What if they hurt his mate like they were hurting Sterling and Law? What if he had to listen to Bane trying to be strong while they tortured him? 
"Ouija! You have to tell them to go back! Oh wow, please? Can't you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

Eye of the Storm.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 5:02 pm

Sterling could not stop the scream that left him at the sudden burst of agony in his gut. It was not a howl, but a very human sounding scream. Words could not describe how much he would rather die than face the pack looking like he now did, without his hair. But the sound of Jason's cries made him realize he had to live for Jason, not for himself. He knew if he could just get Sitka to remove the blade, he could heal eventually. They weren't healing as quickly, Sterling assumed it was because of the weapons being laced with silver, but he still might be able to do so before he died. But in order to get Sitka to remove the blade, he would need practically a miracle. Begging was the last thing he wanted to do but for Jason he forced himself to look up to Sitka with fearful eyes.
"N-no, please!" He shook his head. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry, please, stop! I'll be quiet, I swear!" He was begging rather pathetically, the pain of the blade having already brought tears to his eyes.

"No, I'm afraid that's where you dogs are going." Shiloh spoke gently, eyeing the wounds he was creating on Law's face. "I'm going to cover this handsome face of yours in scars, see how your boyfriend likes looking at you then." Danny still bore scars around his eyes from when Dylan had used it on him. Shiloh ripped open the man's shirt then, dumping a good bit of the liquid onto his pectorals so it trickled down all over his chest, leaving open wounds in its path.

"I could if Dad is listening to me." Ouija shrugged, wondering if his father was tuned into his thoughts yet. "But he's coming to save me and mom. We're obviously not getting out of this on our damn own."
"No, Ouija!" Jordan growled softly at his son. "You've got to tell him to fucking go back. Do it!"
Ouija, stubborn as ever, said nothing but in case his father was listening, he informed the man of their condition.
"We're stuck. They're planning to torture us. They've got Sterling and Law right now. Mom wants you to go back home, so does everyone else."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eye of the Storm.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Eye of the Storm.
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Ace/Dylan-
Jump to: