Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eye of the Storm.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Eye of the Storm.  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 7:12 pm

Open stepped forward, mouth open as if to argue before he felt Stein tugging on him hand. The man looked at Jace's face then, heaving a sigh and simply nodding. "Alright Jace.  Daddy will be right outside if you need me."  The large wolf pressed a kiss to his pups forehead, careful of the carved patterns in his cheeks. It pained him to leave the boy, but he wasn't able to deny Jace of anything. "Come on, Zachariah. We can finish up in our bathroom."  Roman moved back to his mate, sweeping the boy into his arms and heading out to their bedroom.
Stein then settled his gaze on Piper, who had by now dropped down to sit on the floor by the door, close enough that he could reach Jace if he needed to but still giving the boy plenty of room.
"You too Piper, slither on out." Stein waved a hand dismissively at the man. "Im sure you have somewhere to be."
The man glanced over to Jace, as though asking if the young wolf wanted him out of the room. "You tell me shawty, do I have somewhere to be?"

Law dismissed the boy with a tried smile, taking out a pair of clippers and going about trimming the rest of Sterling's hair. "I want you to shower when you get home, oui. Im going to send more of the salve with you to apply at least three times a day. Keep your head clean and wrapped up, burns are suckers for infection."  The tall wolf worked quickly, his fingers nimble after so many years of experience.  "And you'll just have to get used to the smell, oui. It's strong."  Law laid his clippers on the counter, picking up his bowl of mint smelling salve. "Now listen kid, this is going to burn at first. After about thirty seconds though it'll get really cool and soothing, alright?" 
Jason reached for Sterling's hand, offering the boy his support. "You'll be okay star, you're out of this world, baby."

"Shut the fuck up, jackass."  The boy pressed a finger to Jesse's lips. "I don't want your dumb ass being sorry, alright? I don't fucking blame you, Jess, fuck." Finn had never blamed Jesse, regardless of what he'd said while laying on Shiloh's table. He had heard his mate fighting to get to him, and he had witnessed the look on Jesse's face when Shiloh had brought him back. He was angry at himself for letting it happen, for not stopping the mother fucker before it went that far. It would have saved them both the humiliation. "Im damn pissed because I was fucking weak, but I fought him, just so you fucking know.  Don't you damn ever fucking think I just..."  The boy slumped forward into his lover, their foreheads resting in this rare act of affection. He truly loved Jesse, and all he could think about was what they man may have heard, what he might think. He was supposed to be strong, damnit.  "I tried, Jesse. Damnit. I fucking tried."

Ace let out a breathless sigh of relief, a wide dimpled smile stretching across his freckled face. "Thats fucking great, yo! Bitch had me worried."  Shiloh had gotten into his head, had him doubting his and Dylan's relationship at every turn.  It was a blessing to finally have his mate with him, proof that Shiloh was only feeding him bullshit. The young wolf slowly lowered himself off the table, hissing softly as he stood. His muscles ached, and his lower half burned, but the boy's smile never faltered.  He was happy to finally have his mate back, confident that they would be okay. "I was kinda worried I would never get to see you again, wishbone. How fuckety would that be, yo? Not even a goodbye kiss or any shit like that."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 7:30 pm

Jace gave the man an apologetic smile.
"I think you do." He nodded. "I'm sorry... it won't be long, I promise. You can wait in my room?" He leaned forward to kiss the man gently on the lips.

"I was stabbed in the stomach tonight, Law, I can handle the burning." Sterling chuckled softly, although it wasn't really funny. He did appreciate Jason's support though, squeezing his hand tightly and smiling up at him, trying to forget about how he looked for a while.

"Sweetheart." Jesse began, pressing his lips to Finn's nose as their foreheads rested together. "I know you fought. I heard you." He reassured the boy, nodding. "And I know you wouldn't just lay down and let someone hurt you. You're one of the strongest people I know, baby. It's one of the many reasons I love you." He smiled softly. "And I know you'll say you don't need me to protect you, but that is my job and I failed to do that today. And even if you don't blame me, I'm really damn sorry. I don't know how to make it up to you but I'm going to."

"Oh thank God, there are those dimples I missed so much." Dylan smiled back at the boy, leaning in to kiss him deeply as he scooped his lover into his arms so he wouldn't have to walk. "And I'd never let you leave me without a goodbye kiss." He reassured, lips resting in the boy's hair as he began the walk home.

Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 10:46 pm

"Nah, i'm headed out, shawty."  Piper pushed himself up, patting his pockets to assure himself he still had his phone, wallet and Menthols. "Smoke a cigarette, or, you know." He pretended it didn't bother him that Jace wanted him out, didn't trust him to see the extent of the damage. But Piper decided to just let it go, leaving Jace with the promise that he would be around when the boy was finished. 
"So, just you and me now, huh?"  Stein was getting a needle ready, knowing he would have to stitch Jace's back.

"I realize that, but some people have triggers, oui."  Law had learned through years of practice and loving Dallas that sometimes it didn't take much to set a person off.  Sometimes it was the tiniest thing, but to the person it was traumatic. Because of Dallas and his PTSD, Law had become expert at dealing with these triggers. "Tanks for reminding me though kid. I over looked that."  The dark skinned wolf noticed now though, his face grim as he examined the wound. 

"I fucking hate to break this shit to you, but there isn't a damn thing you can do thats going to make me forget what that bastard has done."  He was never an affectionate person to begin with, so his intimacy was saved for those he loved. He felt robbed to his core having to add another name onto the list of people he'd been with, and it was even worse having the man take him right next door to Jesse. "But fuck him. I don't damn want you trying to fix me or some shit. Im not broken." Finn stated stubbornly, running the wash cloth roughly over his cheeks. 

"Promise, yo?  We need that shit in writing or something."  Ace felt the need to have goodbye kisses now, just in case anything ever happened while they were apart.  "I can't die happy unless your lips are the last thing I taste, wishbone."  He had missed Dylan, had yearned for the comfort the hunter provided the entire time he was away.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 11:56 pm

"Yeah... thank you." Jace gave his brother a smile, deciding to assure Piper later that it was nothing personal. "I just don't want dad around because he's... well, you know how he is." He shrugged. "And Piper... the guy raped me, Stein." He murmured softly, realizing his brother did not yet know all the details. "Piper knows, he watched, but I didn't want him to see it up close." He shook his head, watching his brother.

"Don't worry, that's almost completely healed." Sterling reassured. "Might just need a few more stitches." He was slightly worried though as Law spoke of triggers. What if the burning feeling did trigger him?

"I know I can't make you forget it... I just... I want to make you feel better." Jesse let out a sigh, looking like a kicked puppy. "And I don't know how and it's fucking killing me." He could feel Finn's pain and as his mate he had to fix it, wanted to fix it.

"I promise, Dimples." Dylan smiled, pressing his lips to Ace's temple as they neared his home. He suddenly became worried. He still lived in the same home, had all his life. Hell, Shiloh had been in his home. What if the man decided he wanted to come back for Ace? Dylan didn't want to move, his home being the only thing he had left that reminded him of his parents, but he didn't want Ace in danger.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:17 am

Stein had gathered that his brother had been raped, but it had never occurred to him that Piper might have watched. "What in the holy fuck do you mean he watched? Did he not do anything? Was it just fucking okay for his hood rat ass?" The boy flexed his mechanical arm, already wanting a piece of the human his brother loved so much. "Jace..."

Law gave another nod, deciding that Sterling was right before turning his attention back to the boys head. "I'll count to three, oui."  He began counting down slowly, giving Jason enough time ti wrap his arms tightly around Sterling.  He had sensed his mates unrest, knew he had to be there to hold the boy if he needed someone to fall back on. "You'll be fine."  The man spoke reassuringly, watching as Law finished his count down and began applying the slave to his lovers heavily burnt scalp.

"Don't fucking worry yourself over it, shithead."  Finn spoke almost fondly, reaching out to ghost his fingers down Jesse's face. "Im not a little bitch like your last boyfriend. I don't need you feeling shitty over me."  While he wasn't a werewolf, Finn did feel they had a strange connection.  He knew Jesse was hurting for him, and not only that, but the entire pack.  "Why don't you go rest your ass or something, Jess? I'll fucking finish up in here." 

Ace glanced up at his lover as he sensed the mans worry, green eyes searching Dylan's face for an answer to his distress. "Hey, wishbone, are you alright yo? You feel kinda of stressed, and you smell worried homie."  The young wolf blew his bangs from his eyes in hopes of getting a better look at Dylan's home, a warm croon leaving him as they neared. "Don't hold out on me, Holmes. Whats on your mind? Spit it to me." He wanted to dispel any worries the man may have, in hopes of curling up with him under the sheets and sleeping in for a solid week.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:42 am

"He couldn't do anything, Stein. He was tied down." Jace shook his head. "The guy said it was his punishment, for loving a monster like me." He spoke softly. "It wasn't like he wasn't trying, he was struggling, there just wasn't any way out of it. I don't blame him or anything. He already feels terrible so don't blame him or anything." He warned his brother, watching the mechanical arm flex.

Sterling did wince as the salve burned but he found that it was nothing compared to the actual flames that had inflicted the damage upon his head.
"Hey, this isn't half bad." He gave a smirk that looked more like a grimace as he reached down to squeeze Jason's hands. "I'm good, big man."

"No way in hell." Jesse shook his head. "If you don't want me to help, I'll let you do it but I'm staying in here, baby. You're probably going to get sick of me but after this, I'm not letting you out of my sight." He smiled at his lover, pressing a kiss to his lips.

Dylan paused before speaking as they approached his house.
"I've lived in this house my whole life, Dot. I had a lot of hunter friends who came over, especially Shiloh... I just... they know where I live. You said Shiloh was pretty determined to hurt me, what if he comes over here?" He grimaced lightly as he looked to his lover.

Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 2:12 am

"You're not a monster, Jace." Stein's face was drawn tight in anger, his mechanical arm moving to gently rub his brothers shoulder. "He's going to know who the real monster is when I get my hands on him. And I will. You know I will." The boy made his way across the room, grabbing his disinfectant and making his way back to Jace. "Im going to clean you up before I start, alright? "

Jason heaved a sigh of relief, having been afraid of his mate reacting badly. Seeing Sterling in pain was simply something he would always fear. "Thats damn excellent start fire."
Law had taken a moment to lean against the counter, dizzy from the amount of blood he had lost from the puncture wounds in his head. He gave Jason time to rub Sterling's back before moving to his stitching supplies, his normally quick and skilled finger lagging, actually fumbling with the thread before he was finally able to rig it correctly. "Lay back on Jason, oui."

Finn's head snapped up, gaze narrowing on his lover as though he were trying to decide if the man was serious or not. "You can't fucking take being around my bitch ass all the time." The boy scowled, knowing that if Jesse tried he would eventually get tired of him. "Get the hell out before I put your fucking ass out!" It was a dry threat. Finn already knew he had no chance of actually winning a fight with Jesse. He couldn't even stand without help. It didn't stop him from arguing though, his fear of Jesse seeing him differently urging him forward.

Ace looked like a deer caught in the head lights of an on coming bus, his green his flickering between his mate and the mans house. Dylan was right, he wasn't sure that Shiloh wouldn't be back to fuck with them, but to make his lover abandon the home? Unthinkable. "We'll be alright wishbone. I don't think he wants to fight you face to face, yo." Shiloh had still seemed to care for Dylan in some way. "And fuck letting him run us off. This is your place, Dylan."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 2:23 am

"I know I'm not... but that's what he said." Jace sighed as he turned around so his brother could see the wounds on his back more clearly. Along with the letters of Sitka's name, carved deep into his flesh, were several of the lashes from the man's whip. "And you're not going to go looking for him or anything, right? You're just asking for trouble." He groaned.

Sterling frowned up at Law, shaking his head.
"Man, you need to sit down. Take a rest, doc, you had it just as rough as the rest of us." He noticed the man getting faint, reaching out to help Law sit on the work table beside him. "Just take a quick break at least?"

"Please don't do that." Jesse begged softly. "I have to be around you Finn. I can't stand letting you out of my sight, at least for a while." He stroked Finn's hair gently as he spoke, hoping his lover would not force him to leave.

"Bambi, no house on earth is worth losing you over. It'd be nice even, we could pick out a new place, you could help decorate. Maybe we could have a room that isn't the size of a closet." He chuckled softly, trying to lighten the mood as he opened the door, kicking it shut once they had gotten inside.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 1:41 pm

"Im not doing anything other than applying my knowledge of the werewolf body and my medical practices to take care of you. Nothing more."  Stein wasn't going to do or say anything that would cause his brother anymore stress.  But he was going to even things up as much as possible, even if nothing he did would ever truly make it better for Jace, Sitka was going to pay. "I'm proud of you, Jace. You're being really tough."  He spoke softly as his hands moved, running a cloth lathered in disinfectant over the boys back. "But you don't have to be like that here, okay? I get doing it for dad and Piper, but not me. You never have to worry about looking bad in front of me. Im here for you, Jace."  

Law grunted a small thanks to the boy, sitting down and taking a moment to breath.  He was trying to finish up as quickly as possible, knowing by the rhythm of Dallas's heart beat that the man had not gone to bed.  Law could even picture him if he closed his eyes, sitting on the edge of the bed and probably nursing a beer. The thought of his lover was enough to put Law back onto his feet, once more urging Sterling to lay back to he could finish stitching his stomach. 
"Come on star, lets get you taken care of."  Jason had not taken his eyes off the stab wound ever since noticing it, worried with how deep it may be, if it had nicked any vitals.

The boy cursed softly as he realized he was losing the battle. "Well....Fucking look the other direction at damn least."  Finn couldn't bare the look on Jesse's face, willing to agree with anything the man wanted in hopes of gaining a smile instead. "And stop being all fucking protective and shit. I think I can fucking handle myself." 

"I like your room, yo! I have a lot of sentimental shit that happened in this house."  Ace found he was against the idea of leaving.  Shiloh had robbed him of his only ever being with Dylan, but at least he could still feel safe in the comfort of the room, under the covers and on the bed where he and Dylan had fallen in love. "I can't let ol' home boy take this from me too."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:46 pm

"I wasn't tough while it happened." Jace murmured softly, trying to relax as Stein disinfected the wounds on his back. "I couldn't help it..." He trailed off, stomach clenching painfully at the thought of what had happened. He couldn't believe it had only been a couple hours ago, it felt like an eternity although he could still picture it so vividly. He had been trying not to think about it, trying to be grateful he was back with Piper and his family. But now that Stein had mentioned it, the memories were flooding back into his head. "I was terrible." He sighed. "Most of the others were trying not to scream, trying not to make their family hurt anymore than they already were, but I couldn't do it. I begged him not to do it." He heard his voice crack and he struggled to get himself under control again. "I mean, you know Piper was the only guy I've been with, now I'm so fucking dirty." His skin was crawling at the thought of Sitka's hands on him. "I don't care how it makes me sound, I love sex with Piper." He knew it might make some people see him as slutty, but it was the truth. He was always up for making love when Piper suggested it, even initiating it himself often. Sometimes they did it multiple times a day. It was an important part of their relationship to Jace. And now it was ruined. "It makes me feel safe, loved, mature, I always look forward to it. It's a big part of our relationship and now... now it's never going to be the same." He clenched his jaw tight, speaking rather quickly because he was glad he could finally get it out to his brother. "It's always going to be different because every time all I'll be able to think about is that disgusting fucking asshole touching me..." He swallowed hard, going silent then as he let his brother work.

"Shouldn't be too hard." Sterling reassured as he laid back and pulled up his shirt so Law could work. It had mostly healed already, his internal organs undamaged luckily. It only took Law a few minutes to finish stitching it up and Sterling thanked him as he helped his friend onto the table next.

Jesse sighed softly but he did turn around, leaning against the doorway as he let his lover clean himself up.
"Tell me if you need anything though, alright baby? It could be easier if you had some help."

"I know, this house is where we fell in love." Dylan grinned lightly. "You have to promise you'll be careful though, alright? If he ever comes, you hide and you get me right away? No staying in the house alone... no leaving the house alone either. I want you with me." He murmured, pressing his lips to Ace's neck as he carried him to the bathroom to get cleaned up.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:31 pm

To his surprise, Stein actually felt his eyes stinging as his brother explained everything to him, heart aching at the pain the boy had to go through. "Honestly Jace, I don't know what to tell you. You were really hurt."  The boy let out a heavy sigh, gentle when he touched his brother. "And I hate to see it,  I don't know what I can do to make you better where it really matters."  He could help with the physical scars, but Sitka had cut his brother so much deeper than that. "But i'm here to talk to you whenever you need it..."  He moved to pick up his needle and thread, eyes soft on Jace. "Im really sorry about the Piper thing. I know how much you..."  He had been there when Jace crawled back through the windows at night.  He had witnessed all of the breathless giggles and giddy smiles, and now he couldn't imagine what he would do without them. "He doesn't seem different at least. I mean, he looks like total shit, but he is still all over you." Jace could never be the same though, that was the problem.

Law made quick work of Apollo, lathering the boys back down with his minty salve and binding it with gauze. "I want to see you both back in three days. Sooner if anything happens, oui."  The dark skinned wolf nodded, leaving them a moment to go find Jesse and Finn. He approached his alpha while clearing his throat, not daring to poke his head into the bathroom where he could hear Finn's cursing. 
"Does he need me, oui? do you?"
While Law was gone, Jason had already stood himself up and gathered Sterling into his arms, careful of the boys injuries. "Now, how about those satin sheets?"

"Im not worried about his ass, yo! He was just lucky enough to ambush us. That bastard knew that we would have fucking killed him other wise."  Ace had never wished violence on anyone, but he truly wanted Shiloh dead. Wanted the man to suffer. "But sure, whatever you say Wishbone. "  Once in the bathroom, Ace gave a wide dimpled smile, reaching out to gently run his hand over the sink counter top. "I'm so fucking glad we made it home. He gotta fucking celebrate!"
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:39 am

"I just hope he's really okay." Jace sighed softly, glancing back at his brother. "And really, thank you Stein... for more than just stitching me up. I don't know what I'd do without you." He couldn't talk to his dad about how he was feeling for obvious reasons, knowing his father would not want to hear about his sex life. And he couldn't tell Piper because he didn't want the man to know anything was wrong. He wanted to keep their relationship like it had been. Fun, lighthearted, but passionate. They didn't need this tragedy looming over them constantly. He was determined to be strong for Piper. "I'm so glad you weren't there." He couldn't stand seeing Stein hurt like this. And he knew Ouija would have ratted his brother out as well.

Jesse paused as he glanced to Law.
"I'm fine and Finn is being stubborn." He peeked his head back at his lover. "Finn, will you please let him at least do something for the burns?" He questioned gently, giving Law an apologetic smile.

Ouija meanwhile, had wanted to go straight home, knowing he was lucky that Roman and Jesse had not yet slaughtered him. He had not suffered much physically. He'd been lucky, walking away with a few lashes on his back and an aching in his lower half that had not yet gone away. But regardless, his mother and father had practically dragged him back to Jesse's in order to see Law, Ajax following behind. He had his arm around Ajax's waist now as they waited, hearing Law talking to Finn and Jesse. Ouija was quite good at dodging punches, it was a necessary skill when you seemed to find fights wherever you went. He was ready to put this talent into use if he happened to run into Jesse or Roman.

Dylan couldn't help but chuckle at his lover, shaking his head.
"What do you have in mind for celebrating exactly?" He smiled at the boy, pleased to see that he seemed to be just as perky as usual.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:27 pm

"I wish I would have gone with you though. Those fuckers wouldn't know what to do with me."  The boy glanced down at his mechanical arm, flexing it proudly. He would never let Jace go anywhere alone again, knowing that if he had been given the chance, he could have found a way out before Jace had been brutalized. At least, thats what he told himself. He had to believe his brother was safe now, how else was he going to sleep at night?
He wasn't.
"And while i'm always going to be here for you to talk to, I also have a bit of advice." He could tell Jace was worried about the state of his relationship with Piper.  His brother had always bragged about it to him, their sex life and the small things they did. How much he loved the man.  But thinking back, Stein could never remember anything bad Jace had ever said about the relationship.  It had never been strained between them, but now Piper walked with a tensed jaw, and Jace can't confide in him with the fear of breaking them further. 
"You should try to talk to Piper. Maybe not now, but whenever you feel ready."  Stein gently brushed Jace's hair from his face, gentle of the carved tracks in his brothers cheeks. "This isn't exactly....Something you can just brush under the rug, you know?"

Finn scowled in his irritation, a string of curses flying from his mouth. "Alright, fucking shit. Im damn going." The boy picked himself up, limping his way to Jesse, pushing past the man and going to their room to grab a loose pair of night pants.  
Law had already headed back to his room knowing that Finn and Jesse would be along, a tired sigh leaving him as he noticed Chandler waiting for him in the door way.  The mind reader didn't have to say anything, Law knew that Ouija was waiting for him inside.
"Listen,"  Chandler stopped Law from entering the room, earning a warning growl from the dark skinned wolf. "Just fucking listen.  Don't make my kid uncomfortable, alright? Anything he says you d-" Chandler was cut off as Law shoved past him, his fangs showing in a display of dominance, "Don't fucking tell me how to do my job, oui.  I can take care of Ouija just fine."  Unlike the rest of the pack, Law hadn't batted an eye when Ouija gave Sitka that information.  He was just a kid for fucks sake. "How are you, Ouija?"  The wolf greeted with a tired smile as he approached the boy, reaching out a hand to gently pat the young pup on his shoulder. "Have you cleaned up already? Or did you need help?"
Ajax could only continue looking over at Ouija worriedly, his eyes trailing the werewolf's form.  He was wearing an unfamiliar shirt, much too big for him.  And he had absolutely nothing on other wise.
The thought of what may have happened caused the boys stomach to clench, his honey colored eyes widening at the realization.
"Wait a minute my man."  The artist held up a hand, reaching down to tug at the hem of Ouija's shirt. "Are you telling me....?"

"Well...."  Ace wasn't sure if he was up for sex, no matter how juicy Dylan's ass looked in the mirror.  The young wolf still reached back though, fingers curling to cup the mans cheeks. "We could stay here for a while, yo.  And you can take off your pants and let me stare at your ass for hours."  He wore a wide dimpled smile, wanting to make sure nothing had changed between them, but also really enjoying Dylan's physique.  It was welcomed after the unfamiliar hands he had dealt with only hours earlier.  "Yeah, I think this is the best medicine bro.  You should even wiggle a little, yo." He was resting his chin on Dylan's shoulder, his smile pressing against the mans neck.
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 2:08 pm

"Maybe." Jace nodded in agreement, though he wasn't sure how he could ever do it. Jace had always known that Piper was the type of guy who was hard to make settle down. At first, he'd worried that he would be just a fling. But now he knew better, knew Piper was truly in love with him. But there was always that worry in the back of his mind and now it was back full force. If he was taking away the lighthearted fun quality of the relationship, what if the man lost interest? He knew he couldn't handle living without Piper now. "Do you think he'll leave me, Stein?" He questioned his brother softly.

"Well damn, I'm alone in a room with you two, this is just like a dream I had a couple of nights ago." Ouija grinned lightly. There was something about these dark haired, tattooed boys that got him going. "But yeah, my man, I'm all good. You know how dad is, he made come and see you but I've really got nothing going on. Just a couple of lashes on my back that could be cleaned up, maybe?" He slipped Sitka's shirt off over his head so Law could see his back, shuddering lightly as he took in the scent of rain and burning sage that came with it. He kept the shirt on his lap so he wouldn't be completely exposed however, looking to Ajax. "I'm fine, Ajax, really." He smiled, appreciating the boy's concern, but there was no way in hell he was telling him what happened willingly. "I got damn lucky tonight."

Dylan too was grinning as he wrapped his arms around Ace's shoulders, careful not to hurt the wounds on his back.
"Well I'd love to put on a show for you, we can work that out. But do you want to clean up first? I can help you clean off or I can just go get ready for my show while you finish up in here, what do you think?" He smirked, running his hands through Ace's long brunette hair.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:33 pm

"Leave you?" Stein seemed caught off guard by the question, as though he had never considered that as a possible out come. "I gotta tell you Jace, I've never cared for Piper, but I mean...I kinda think there's more to him than that, now." The man had been doing nothing but trying to win a smile out of Jace, take the boys mind off of his pain in any way possible.  And he could see on the mans face that he hadn't wanted to leave, but at Jace's request he was gone. "He is staying here, isn't he? Dad said he could.  And he's still outside waiting."  Stein stepped over to the window, glancing outside to make sure he could still find Piper.  The man was sitting on the door steps, body folded over so that he could hide his face into his hands.  By the trembling in his shoulder, Stein could conclude that he was weeping. 
"Yeah, he's waiting for you.  I think he if was going to leave, he would have done it by now.  I always thought he would be flighty. 

"Didn't sound very lucky, oui."  Law commented, gently ghosting his fingers over the lashings in Ouija's back. "Doesn't look lucky, either."  The wounds were hot with fever, prompting Law to mix a strong disinfectant salve for them.  "Burns are prone to infection."  The man explained as he worked, his dark blue eyes watching Ouija carefully.   Ajax was still staring at him, a hand covering his mouth as he took in the damage done on the young wolfs back.
"Ouija, what happened exactly my man?"  The artist had moved around to gently place a hand on his hip, eyes raking the boy for any other injuries.   "Whats? Oh...Oh my son of a bitch."  He inhaled sharply, having finally caught sight of the dried semen tracking down Ouija's thighs. "Did he? Oh no. That motherfucker."  Ajax's hands had curled into fists, his face drawn tight in anger. He couldn't stand the thought of someone else being with Ouija so intimately.  He knew the young wolf had left him a virgin in that aspect, especially because he had been determined to be the person that would be his first time, just like he was so many other of Ouija's first experiences.  "I'll kill him over my main man."

"Go get ready for me, yo! Even better."  The freckles dances across his face when he smiled, a child like excitement glinting in his forest green eyes.  It was a blessing to have Dylan going along with him, not missing a beat as though this was just another day for them, nothing out of the ordinary to speak of. He found himself giving a broad dimpled grin as he smacked the mans ass, watching with appreciation at the movement. "Yeah wishbone, I think it'd be hella epic if you went and going ready for me. Ill be waiting for you and your fine ass to return, yo!"  The young wolf couldn't help himself, hands still grasping his mates's cheeks, bouncing them one at a time so he could watch. "Or, you could just stand here. Either way im enjoying myself."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:25 pm

Jace nodded as he took in this information.
"But I mean... what about after our relationship isn't the same? What if I'm acting different and..." He trailed off, sighing before following his brother to the window and looking out at his lover. His heart ached at the sight but it did make him stop panicking. He reminded himself that Piper cared, Piper loved him. They would just have to make it through this. "You're right, he could have left if he was going to." He nodded firmly, taking a calming breath.

"Shit, man." Ouija groaned at the boy, leaning his head on Ajax's shoulder. "I'm all good. Now you can't have my v card but hey, that's alright." He smirked at the tattooed boy. "You've had enough of me anyways, right?" He joked softly. "I wasn't even going to tell you, that's how insignificant it is. At least the bitch didn't cut me up like he did everyone else." He smiled as Law worked on his back.

"Sometimes I think you like my ass more than the rest of me, Dot." Dylan chuckled softly, leaning in to kiss Ace's neck several times, lips lingering before he pulled back. "I'll go get ready, I'll put on a great show for you then when you're done." He gave a wink before slipping out of the room in search of anything he could use to make Ace smile more.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 9:45 pm

"I still think he's full of his fucking self,"  Stein offered his brother a soft smile. "But after this I do think he loves you. He doesn't take care of you how i'd like him too, but I mean...He seems to make you happy though.  He had you smiling the entire way home." He had watched his brother the whole way, noting Piper and his silly faces, blowing kisses. 

"Dude! I can never get enough of you! I've been robbed!" Ajax jerked Ouija into his arms, his hold almost possessive. "I was supposed to be your first everything, my man! That was the plan." 
"Fucking be still, oui!" Law snapped at Ajax, his eyes narrowed at the thought of the boy causing him to hurt Ouija. "Im damn working back here."  The wounds looked tender and irritated, still bleeding slightly in some places. 

Ace only ran the hot water, wanting it scalding enough to take away the stain of Shiloh's hands.  He scrubbed himself down with every soap he could find, ignoring the red irritation of his skin.  Nothing hurt worse than feeling where than damn hunter had been. The young wolf cleaned himself well, only pausing when he found he couldn't quite reach back far enough to get Shiloh's full name.
"Ayyy, Dylan? Could'ya come help me a sec, yo ?"
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:58 am

"He makes me happier than I've ever been." Jace gave a fond smile at the thought, hopeful now that he could fix this, that their relationship wasn't completely ruined. Now he simply waited for Stein to be finished with him, eager to go to his lover and get to hold him in his own bed. "And he is full of himself, but that's one of the reasons I like him." He smirked softly. "If he wasn't such an arrogant prick, I probably wouldn't have fallen for him so easily." The attitude had made Piper so intriguing.

"I wouldn't have let you put it in my ass anyways." Ouija smirked, trying to keep the mood lighthearted. "Now that I know it doesn't hurt too bad I'll let you." He chuckled. "So see? You should be happy." He nodded. "Thanks for fixing me up, Law." He gave a smile back at the man, pleased that not the entire pack would be pissed at him at least.

Dylan peeked his head in the door in only seconds, glancing in at his lover.
"What's up, Bambi?" He questioned. "What do you need help with?" He looked the wolf over, frowning at the red and irritated quality of his skin. "Man, doesn't that hurt, Dot?" He could now see steam coming from the scalding hot water.

Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:33 pm

"I don't know, at that point you seemed like you would run away with the first single dude to look your way.  I don't know why, you have always been the better looking one.  Everyone likes you." Jace had seemed desperate though, as if he had been afraid no one was ever going to look his way.  He was working intently still, trying to finish up as much as he could, sensing that Jace was eager to get some rest.

Ajax looked Ouija dead in his eyes, his arms crossed tightly over his chest. "You didn't want me to do it, but its fine that some fucking stranger did? And now that you have been with some rapist its supposed to be alright for me, my man? I guess im just not following." He was tired of being second best, he'd hoped that maybe Ouija would be different, but  now he supposed that maybe he was just meant to be the stand in forever. "Why wasn't I good enough before?" The boy let out a frustrated groan, He felt like this was Justin all over again.  But another glance at Ouija had him feeling guilty, realizing he was wrong to be making a scene here, after Ouija had just been hurt.  The young wolf was obviously trying to keep it light, so instead of saying anything further, the boy moved to sit in a chair and simply wait on Law to finish, examining his tattoo's as though he hadn't had them for years. 
Law cleared his throat, offering Ouija one of his crooked grins. "Don't worry about it, oui.  Im glad to be here."  He was fond of the young wolf, taking special care to be gentle while stitching his back.

Ace shrugged, giving Dylan a reassuring grin."Eh, A little.  But im a werewolf so I take it well`, and plus im getting clean and shit, yo."  In some spots he had scrubbed until the skin had been left raw, but Ace was numb to it at this point. He turned around, exposing his back to Dylan. "I can't reach the middle, wishbone. Sorry, I didn't want to make you come do it but fuck Mr.Ambercrombie and Fitch, nobody has time for his shit."
Back to top Go down
Jace Roden

Jace Roden

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:17 pm

"Well that's pretty much what I did, isn't it?" Jace laughed softly. "But I guess it worked out alright. And you shut up, you're not ugly, Stein. You'd have bitches all over you if you weren't down here in mom's workroom all the time." Jace smirked, nudging his brother. "Maybe I'll set you up with one of Piper's friends. Or we can just go out sometime and find you a hot piece of ass." He grinned, pleased to be feeling well enough to joke with his brother.

Ouija stared at Ajax, openmouthed for a moment before he spoke.
"It wasn't fucking fine that some stranger did it, Ajax. You think I wanted him to? He fucking raped me!" He rarely snapped at Ajax, or anyone really, he was just not an aggressive person. But this was different. His head had been aching ever since they'been freed. He was very confused, wondering if it was still rape if he had enjoyed it, wondering if Sitka would really be back to take him again, wondering what the hell was wrong with him for enjoying it in the first place. "I wasn't ready for anyone to fucking take it yet but now that it happened anyway I wanted you to do it so the only memory I have of someone touching me like that isn't with me chained up, hanging from the goddamn ceiling. But if you're too fucking good for that because you won't be the first, then fine. Sorry I fucking asked." His claws had come out in his frustration, scraping against the worktable beneath him.

"Oh alright, give me one second." He hadn't fully entered the bathroom yet since he had been wearing something special to make Ace feel better and he didn't want the boy to see yet. He slipped away to find a pair of pants and tugged them on before entering the bathroom again, smiling at his lover. He knelt beside the tub, taking the soapy rag from his lover's hands and moving to gently run it over the boy's back. The letters of Shiloh's name were not quite as deep as the ones Sitka had carved into Jace's skin. Sitka had wanted to cause Jace pain, wanted the boy to feel it. Shiloh had merely wanted it to always be there as a reminder to Dylan. His cuts were merely gentle red lines now connecting the freckles on the boy's back. Dylan felt the anger stirring in his stomach again as he moved the rag over them, cleaning his lover's skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eye of the Storm.    Eye of the Storm.  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eye of the Storm.
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Ace/Dylan-
Jump to: