Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Makes You Soft

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

Love Makes You Soft - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 6:26 pm

"Sawyer..." Vince took a step forward, reaching a hand out towards the man. "You just pushed me. I've had worse. I used to think I was weak but I keep getting back up so maybe I'm not so fragile after all. You're... the only guy who's ever apologized to me though and I don't want to let you go."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 6:35 pm

"Apologieth don't make this any better." Sawyer took a step forward, reaching out a hand and allowing his finger tips to ghost over Vince's nose. It was busted, maybe even broken from when he'd pushed the man, and still gushing blood. "I am thorry, but even I know that thorry won't cut it...." But It was obvious now that he couldn't just leave. Vince needed someone with him...
"Look, I'll thay until I've fixed up your nothe. After that...." He couldn't break things off completely, he needed Vince just as much as Vince needed him.....
"Maybe we can take thingth thlow and juth thee where they go."
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 6:41 pm

"We can do that." Vince nodded, leaning into the other man as he pulled him back inside. "I really don't want you to leave. I kind of need you." He sighed. "And really, my nose isn't that bad. I can take care of it."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 6:53 pm

"You don't need me Vinthe....." Sawyer gave a soft but irritated sigh. He was pissed at himself. Even though his initial plan had been to beat the boy, he'd simply grown too attached. Hurting Vince left him feeling like scum, like some monster who'd just broken into heaven and taken down an angel. "You don't need anyone who fucking hurth you." Vince needed someone who would be able to nurture him without ever slipping up and causing him harm. Sawyer wanted him to have better. "You altho need to thop arguing and juth let me take care of your nothe." The young wolf had already picked his shirt up from the couch, and was by now using it to gently dab away the blood.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:05 pm

"Fine." Vince sighed softly, gently caressing Sawyer's cheek as the man wiped at his nose. "And I do need you, really. I'll just end up with someone who hurts me even worse. Starting with your dad, every guy I've been with has ended up hurting me. It's like I'm a magnet for abuse." He didn't know how to stop it, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:53 pm

"That'th becauthe you keep letting people do thith to you. In fact? My ath thouldn't be here. You thouldn't let me be here." He didn't see Vince changing anytime soon, though. " But I am here, tho I'mma take care of you. If I....if I thlip again though....." Sawyer looked ashamed as he took in the damage of what he'd done. "You'd better thend me packing. I'll go anywayth, but for you," The wolf gently tapped a finger against Vince's chest. "You need to be able to do it. I mean....we will alwayth be friendth. But I don't have a lot of confidenthe in mythelf. Tho I gotta have faith in you." He wanted Vince to be strong, even when it came to him.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:00 pm

"I just don't want to be alone anymore." Vince groaned. "What if you're the best guy I ever get and I let you go just because you messed up?" This was his problem. He always thought of how much worse things could be and so it led him to forgiving men in his life who should not be forgiven. He was determined to change them, but it never seemed to work.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 11:04 am

"You're not alone, Vinthe. And you need to thop worry over thupid thit. " Sawyer hoped that with time, Vince would realize just how valuable he is and maybe find someone who really deserves his love.
Until then, Sawyer had fallen back into staying with Vince. He didn't allow his act of violence to be forgotten. He himself thought of it often in regret, but ever time he did so he made sure to mention it to Vince, to reinforce the idea that hurting him was wrong. He wanted the man to remember that.
But as this time passed, Law began to wonder where his son was getting off to. Sawyer was hardly ever in trouble anymore, mainly because he wasn't around as much. And while Law was happy with the peace and pleased with Sawyer current state of happiness. His only problem was that he had no idea who the boy was spending so much time with. For months now Sawyer had brushed him off and managed to give evasive answers. It was only four days ago that Law had finally cornered the pup and forced him to talk.
He himself had been the one to break it to Dallas, but he was sure the man had already caught his mates scent on their son, already knew something was going on. After four days of working to accept the relationship, Law made Sawyer promise to bring the boy home so they could finally have a proper introduction
This was how Sawyer wound up leading Vince to their front door, one of his arms curled protectively around the man's waist.
"I already told mom that you and dad can't thee each other, tho you thouldn't have to worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 11:12 am

"I still don't like this." Vince groaned softly, pressing his face into Sawyer's shoulder as if to hide as he was led inside of the home, looking for someone who could be Sawyer's mother. He knew him when he saw him. Sawyer was definitely a perfect mix of this man and Dallas. He gave a tentative smile as Law approached them, extending a hand.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 11:37 am

"Vince. Nice to finally meet you, oui ." Law took the boys hand, giving it a firm shake as he offered up a polite smile. It was hard to look at him, so tiny and timid. And yet, somehow, he still had the honor of having Dallas's mated love, even when he clearly didn't want it. Law envied him for that, for the connection he had with Dallas.
"Sawyer has taken quite a liking to you." The towering werewolf was eyeing the boys arm, still wrapped snuggly around Vince's abdomen. "So I made him promise to bring you by. Hope you don't mind that. I just wanted to see who's got him on such good behavior lately. " The man's smile softened as he spoke of his son. "I'm Trafalgar Law, by the way. I'm his mother. " The werewolf spoke proudly, his golden earrings dangling together as he reached out to gently pat the boys shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 11:55 am

"Nice to meet you too." Vince smiled hesitantly, looking the man over. He was quite intimidating, really, with his tattoos and dangling earrings. And of course, Vince was already on edge because he knew Dallas was somewhere close. "I guess I've taken a liking to Sawyer too, really. I didn't know this was his good behavior." He smirked lightly, glancing over at his lover. "But I guess I'm glad I bring out his best." He was glancing around the home curiously as he spoke, wanting to see where Sawyer lived.
Meanwhile, Dallas found himself unable to stay put in his room like he had been told while he heard his mate just downstairs. It was like he was starving and someone was dangling a piece of meat in his face but telling him he could not have it. He eventually found himself slipping downstairs and just resting in the doorway to the living room. He told himself he just wanted to see how Vince was doing and then he'd leave.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:20 pm

"Not completely good. I thill fuck up, you know that." Sawyer reached out, one of his fingers gently caressing over Vince's nose as if to remind him of how bad it had been. "I'm getting better all the time though." He hadn't noticed his father, so consumed with showing Vince off to his mother that he didn't pick up on the man's heartbeat nearing them. If he had known Dallas was watching, maybe he would have moved his hand. Or even better? Maybe he wouldn't have kissed Vince. But he hadn't known, and he brought the man in close to his chest, lips landing softly against Vince's own before gently settling once more on his nose.
Law had known Dallas would come to see Vince, he'd expected it. And while it still caused a twinge of jealousy to twist his stomach, the dark skinned man shook it off. Dallas couldn't be blamed for loving his mate.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:29 pm

"You're so dramatic." Vince shook his head. "It wasn't even that bad, I'm fine." He smirked, speaking softly while their lips were still brushing against each other's. He had yet to notice Dallas either, his focus on Sawyer and making sure Law approved of them.
Dallas felt an involuntary growl pass his lips as he watched his son kissing his mate. He noticed the way the boy's nose was bent unnaturally and he knew the break was fresh, it was still healing. The thought of Sawyer hitting Vince was not truly the worst part, though, it just gave him an excuse to yell at the boy. The worst part was the thought of Sawyer being with Vince in every sense of the word, making love to him. It wasn't that Dallas was still in love with Vince, because he wasn't. All romantic feelings were gone. But he still regarded Vince like a possession. Vince was his mate, his property. Seeing anyone touching him was enough to set him off.
"Sawyer." Dallas spoke up roughly from his spot in the doorway, watching the way Vince flinched at just hearing the tone in his voice. "Come here for a second. I want to talk to you." He was trying desperately to keep himself calm, really he was.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:42 pm

Sawyers neck cracked with how hard he whipped around, surprise etched across his face as he realized the sound had come from his father. He knew this was bad. Even with all the trouble he'd been in, he'd never heard that tone.
It made the hair on the back of his neck standing on end.
"Thure dad. I'm coming. " The young wolf glanced back to Vince, giving the man a reassuring smile. "I'll be right back." He didn't hesitate to Vince's forehead on his way into the living room. He was already caught, so why hide?
"Alright popth, what'th the trouble?" He already knew. But for once, he held out hope that he was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:48 pm

"You broke his nose?" Dallas questioned, arms folding across his chest as he leaned against the wall. "You've hurt him?" He was not looking at Sawyer now as if it were his son. It was his competition, the man trying to take his mate away from him.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:33 pm

"Awh come on popth, lay off it. It'th not like I really meant to do it.....He juth really pithed me off. I've even apologized! Tho were all made up." Sawyer was trying to brush the man off, not liking the way his father's gaze had settled on him. Dallas was looking at him like he was some stranger, a thief that had stolen his toy. "And He'th my boyfriend anywayth, what do you care? I mean....didn't you have him onthe? Becauthe I've heard about thome of the thit you did to him. Doethn't theem like you have a right to lecture me, popth."
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 2:39 pm

"Do not call him your boyfriend." Dallas spoke firmly. "You and I both know damn well you're just doing this to piss me off. And it doesn't matter what I did, it doesn't mean you hurting him is fine just because I hurt him worse. That's not how it works." The man snapped before trying to calm himself once again. At least he hadn't been drinking today, so it wasn't as hard. "You don't understand because you haven't mated yet, Sawyer, but you don't know the hell it is for me having him with someone else. You don't even care, do you? You're always too busy getting in trouble to think about how it fucking makes everyone else feel." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 2:59 pm

Sawyer swallowed thickly, his eyebrows drawing together in hurt as he took in his father's words. All Dallas cared about was his relationship with Vince, had he even given Sawyer a second thought? Did he realize that Sawyer had stopped making trouble? Or that he was trying to be better?
It made the young wolf bitter to think of how ignored he was, even now when they were face to face.
Sawyer wanted attention.
Demanded it.
The truth was that he had began the relationship wanting nothing more than to get back at his father, but along the way things changed.
But what use would it be to tell his father that he was happy? That he had changed?
"You are right, popth. Doeth hearing that make it better for you? I am fucking Vince just to pith you off. Every time I Kith him.....whenever I'm touching him. He crieth my name and I love it becauthe you'd hate it." Is that really what his father thought of him? "And breaking hith nothe? Well, I did that juth tho he'd know how pathetic he ith. How do you feel about that, old man? Im your thon. Do you like knowing I've fucked your mate more than you have? Harder, faster, and better." Sawyer was lashing out now, his jaws snapping at his father in wake of the pain the man had caused him.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 3:09 pm

"Don't even try to tell me you're not doing it just to piss me off, Sawyer. I damn know you." The man growled as he ran a clawed hand through his hair, trying to avoid lashing out in his anger. He was trying not to let his son's words get to him but it was hard when he knew they were all true. "Out of all the fucking boys in the world, you just happened to start screwing him? You don't even fucking know how that feels, Sawyer." He growled softly, giving in and shoving his hands against his son's chest. "You do everything you can to piss me off and I don't know why but you've succeeded. Are you happy now, Sawyer? You've got me fucking pissed off, alright?" The man moved closer to his son, shoving him harder into the nearest wall.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 3:37 pm

"Do you really know me dad? I  don't think you do!"  Sawyer could not stand being back into a corner,  he hated the feelings of helplessness it provoked.
"Becauthe if you knew me, you'd know you need to back the fuck up and get out of my fathe, right fucking now."  The young wolf was astounded by this new display of violence but he was still Dallas's son, and backing down wasn't an option.   "You're juth pithed becauthe Vinthe loveth me more than he ever loved you! Tho thop bitching at me!"  Sawyer exploded at his father, his eyes flashing golden as he pushed back, again and again until Dallas was the one with his back against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 4:14 pm

"I'm your fucking father and you damn well know you don't stand a chance against me so you need to back the hell off." Dallas snarled. "And I'm pissed because you are taking what is mine!" He put emphasis on this last word as his wolf took over, his fist landing on Sawyer's jaw before he could stop himself.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:57 pm

Sawyer stumbled backwards, the mere shock being enough to knock him on his ass. Sure they had been getting violent but Sawyer hadn't been expecting anything really physical to happen. Dallas was his father after all....
"You? Did you juth? Oh fucking hell no!" The young wolf turned his accusing green eyes on Dallas. "What'th wrong with you? I - I....I thought I wath yourth, too?" Sawyer sounded wounded, but his expression was one of anger.
"I didn't know you wanted Vinthe back, but now you can fucking have him! Becauthe I'm done." The young wolf pushed up, his shoulders trembling with emotion. He had brought this upon himself, he knew that. But the knowledge did nothing to make him feel better about it.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 6:39 pm

Dallas had regretted it as soon as he had hit his son, but it was too late to take it back now, it had happened.
"Sawyer I-I..." He growled softly, his fist slamming against the wall now instead as he tried to compose himself. He had known he couldn't be a good father and here he was, proving it. "Why the fuck did you have to bring him here?!" He snapped. "You don't understand the constant fucking struggle it is to put him out of my head and just as I started to finally stop thinking about him every day you decide it's a good idea to bring him here and dangle him in front of me!" His fist slammed against the wall once more. Then there was a long silence before he spoke again. "I'm sorry, Sawyer."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:21 pm

"Me too popth. I'm really thorry." Sawyer merely sneered at the man as he made it back to his feet, his shoulders squaring as though he was getting ready to defend himself. He didn't bother explaining that he'd brought Vince out of pride, because he wanted his mother to meet the man he loved.
Instead Sawyer offered no more than an obscene hand gesture on his way out the door.
"Sawyer? I heard yelling, oui." Law voice could be heard right outside, as if he'd been on his way in to intervene. Sawyer ignored him completely, his green eyes trained on Vince.
"We need to talk, Vinthe." The young wolf took his hand, giving it a rough tug on his hurry to get out of the house all together.
Moments later Law was making his way into the living room, his dark blue eyes clouded with confusion.
"Dallas, what in the hell happened here? Sawyer wouldnt even make eye contact with me, oui. " The lanky doctor arched a brow as he neared his lover. "Don't tell me you two fought over bright eyes outside? Did you? "
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:40 pm

Dallas had moved to lean against the wall, his head in his hands.
"I didn't mean to hit him." He sighed heavily. "I really didn't." He was silent for a moment before he stood to look at his lover. "And I don't love Vince anymore, I want you to know that. But you know how the mate bond is." He sighed heavily. "I love you Trafalgar. But he is... my possession. I've been trying to ignore his heartbeat for so long and Sawyer decides to start screwing him now out of all people." He cursed softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Makes You Soft
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next