Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Makes You Soft

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Love Makes You Soft - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 10:10 pm

Law cocked his head to the side as he listened, tired eyes narrowing on Dallas as the man explained himself.
"Dallas, I understand your damn fixation with Vince, oui. And I didn't agree with the relationship either but....." Law simply couldn't fathom hitting either of their children. "Maybe hitting Sawyer was the wrong thing to do." He himself was aching for it. Law found the thought of Dallas choosing Vince over their kids....extremely distasteful.
"You know how he is, I mean hell, sometimes he acts so much like you that I forget he is mine too. And he doesn't think as much as he should. He has never mated, Dallas. I'm sure he didn't understand how bad it would be. To him Vince was an old boyfriend, oui. Not some great love of your life." Law was determined to stay calm on the matter, not wanting to escalate the situation any further. "I'm sure he's just as hurt as you are, just for different reasons, oui."
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 10:15 pm

"I know I shouldn't have damn hit him." Dallas sighed. "But I couldn't stop it. You know how he is when he wants to piss me off and he-" He stopped as he realized he was still going about this the wrong way. This was his fault, not Sawyer's. "I was wrong to hit him." He spoke simply. "I fucked up, Trafalgar."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 11:15 pm

"I know." Law heaved a sigh of relief, a soft but knowing smile taking over the mans ever crooked lips at hearing his first name. "At least now it's over. I'm sure this is an isolated incident, and Sawyer looked like He was getting ready to...." Law paused, not wanting to upset Dallas any further. "They had to 'talk', anyways. And I don't think Vince will be back after tonight. We're gonna be fine, oui." Law was still testing the waters, hoping to assure himself that Dallas wasn't holding a grudge against their son.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 11:20 pm

Dallas moved to wrap his arms around Law's waist, hiding his face in the man's hair and pressing a kiss to the top of his head.
"I just don't know what I did to make him constantly want to piss me off." He sighed heavily.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 11:46 pm

"Eh, maybe it's just something about you. When we first met, all I wanted to do was piss you off, oui. Maybe it's your face. " The dark skinned man teased, his hands moving to grip Dallas at his hips. "But on a serious note, have you ever just sat down and asked, oui?" It was never hard to tell when Sawyer was lying. The boy simply could never hold eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 11:54 pm

"I... I guess I haven't." Dallas spoke softly. "Well hell, when you say it like that it sounds obvious." He grunted, unable to help but smirk at the other man. "I'm glad one of us is smart. I wouldn't damn survive without you." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 12:48 am

"True." Law agreed with the man, his thumbs gently massaging circles into Dallas's hips. "But I couldn't make it without you either, oui. I mean, who would I bitch at all day? " Law wanted nothing more than to see Dallas happy and secure. It pained him to know how easy it had been for Vince to waltz into their home and make Dallas lose his shit all over again. He'd thought they were past that.....

Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 12:58 am

"I'm such a fucking prick sometimes." Dallas sighed heavily as he pressed Law tighter into his arms. "Here I am bitching and it was probably hard on you too..." Lord knows he would end up murdering someone if he ever had to meet Eustass.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:33 am

"Eh? Not really." Law waved him off, even though he was struggling with it, especially now after Dallas had hurt one of their children, all because of Vince. Their children. The kids that had been the most important thing in Dallas's life the day they were born
" I just don't like seeing you get so upset, oui." Especially when there was nothing he could do to make it better. "And of course the bitch has you and Sawyer fighting, oui, and I can't like a rift in our family. You both just feel shitty after a fight. They really aren't worth having." Law paused a moment, another smile creeping onto his face. "Unless you're fighting with me. Or- really getting your ass kicked by me is more like it, oui."
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:37 am

"Oh shut up." Dallas couldn't help but chuckle at the man's last words. "You know I kick your ass." He smirked as he captured the man's lips deeply. Trying to forget about what he'd done seemed like a nice idea right now. At least until he could think of what to say to his son.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:16 am

Speaking of their son, Sawyer had by now lead Vince outside to his truck. He wasn't saying much, instead he was dreading the moment he'd finally have to open his mouth and actually talk. What was he going to say?
"Hey Vinthe?" The young wolf cleared his throat, avoiding eye contact while starting up the vehicle. "You know I'm an ath....but remember that I love you, alright? Becauthe I really do.. ."
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:18 am

"I love you too." Vince responded sincerely, looking over at his lover and the bruise slowly healing on his cheek. "Are you okay?" He was woried about the boy truly.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:54 am

"I'm fine." The boys reply was gruff, harsher with the way he bared his teeth. "Juth had a little argument with the fucking father of the year." The young wolf bristled. "I'm thorry for that, by the way. " He'd promised that Dallas wouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 3:01 am

"It's okay." Vince reassured. "I was more worried about you." He sighed softly, stroking the man's hair. "Did you really have something you wanted to talk to me about or did you just want out of there?" He was nervous, wondering if Dallas had the power to make Sawyer leave him.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 3:47 am

Sawyer was quiet for some time, his green eyes clouded with uncertainty as he struggled with what he should do. If he broke things off with Vince, he'd be the one losing out. The man had become a vital part of his life, his first thoughts every morning were of Vince.
But what if he did stay? Dallas made it clear that he wasn't going to accept it. Sawyer wasn't sure that he could live with his father looking at him like he was some kind of competition. Regardless of his short comings, Sawyer would always be a daddy's boy at heart.
"Fuck." The young wolf let out a frustrated howl, his heart throbbing painfully as he considered his situation.
"Yeah." Sawyer spoke again, softer this time as his shoulders slumping with defeat. "We really need to talk."

Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 3:52 am

"Sawyer..." Vince shook his head. "I can already tell where this is going. Please... don't leave me just because of him. Don't let him take you away from me." He couldn't bear the thought of it. He thought something was finally going right in his life with Sawyer.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:54 pm

"Ith not like that Vinthe." Sawyer's knuckles were turning white with how tight his grip on the steering wheel was. He didn't want to have this conversation. The desperation in Vince's voice sprouting self hatred in the young wolfs chest. He couldnt stand being the one to hurt him again. He'd promised himself he'd never make Vince cry again, never cause him pain. "Im not going to juth leave you....But we can't be...Thith," Sawyer motioned between the two of them. "Anymore. I want to be clothe to you, alwayth. But I can't be my dadth competition." The tan skinned werewolf grimaced as he remember the way Dallas had looked at him. " I really do love my dad...And he...He'th really fucked up over me being with you..." Its not that he didn't love Vince, because lord, he did. But Sawyer couldn't handle the guilt or being the one tearing Dallas down. What if this made his father drink more? What it if lead to him and Law fighting?
Sawyer didn't want that burden to bare.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 3:43 pm

"That's fucking bullshit. You aren't your dad's competition because I'm not a fucking prize to be fought over." Vince snapped. "He could have fucking had me if he wasn't a prick! It's like he thinks if he can't have me, nobody can and that's such fucking bullshit. He doesn't get to come in here and fucking ruin my life all over again." He placed his head on his hands as he tried to stop yelling so much. His anger was aimed at Dallas but he knew it sounded like he was pissed at Sawyer now, which wasn't what he wanted at all.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 4:43 pm

"Vinthe! Damnit don't yell at me!"  Sawyer snapped back at the boy, his eyebrows pinched in frustration, a habit he'd picked up from his mother. "I know thith ithn't fair, thit! Don't you think im fucking lothing too?  I'll never find anyone ath good ath you!!"  The boy let out another howl, his wolf in such distress he couldn't help but move with it. " I don't want to let you go....But I altho don't want my dad to hate me, alright? And right now, he doeth."  Sawyer could hardly stand the thought.  And now, Vince was probably starting to hate him too.  The boy didn't deserve this. "I know thith ith bullthit, but its life I gueth...." He had been cornered.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 5:03 pm

"Okay." It was all Vince could say as he leaned in to rest his head on Sawyer's shoulder. He had given up already. Sawyer was going to leave and there was nothing he could do about it. He wished he'd never met Dallas in the first place. "I love you. I'm going to miss you but I guess you have your mind made up already."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 7:49 pm

"Im thorry, Vinthe." Sawyer let out another hopeless sigh. "But you wont have to mith me. I'll be around. Im going to make thure no man ever fucking puth hith handth on you in the wrong way again." It was the least he could do for the boy he'd grown to love so much, make sure that he was safe from any mother fucker who thought they could come in and abuse his affections. "I'll be your friend, if you'll thill let me." He'd understand though if Vince denounced him completely after all the pain he'd caused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Makes You Soft   Love Makes You Soft - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Makes You Soft
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7