Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spin The Bottle.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Spin The Bottle.  Empty
PostSubject: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 1:45 am

They were having another pack get together at Jesse's home, and by now most everyone had made it.  Ajax found himself mostly alone now at these things, with Dimitri fondling over Stein and Britt busy with Sawyer.  So the artist found himself craving something to do, mainly just humming one of his favorite led zeppelin songs before finally he jumped as though something had stricken him. "Hey! How about we play a game of spin the bottle Brittany?" The brunette was grinning over at his friend eagerly, proud that he had finally come up with something to make the time go faster.  "Im sure that'll get some action going in here! You guys are too boring as is."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Spin The Bottle.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:51 am

Britt glanced up at his friend from his spot in Sawyer's lap, grinning lightly.
"You're just trying to find someone to screw, aren't you?" He shook his head, though helping Ajax gather everybody. "I'm totally down for this though." He was doing well being faithful to Sawyer but there should be no harm in a kiss or two with someone else.
Once they were all seated, Britt had gone and found an empty bottle, placing it on the ground in the middle of the circle of people.
"Alright, who wants to go first?" He questioned. "Or am I gonna have to break the ice?" He didn't mind, really. There were so many gorgeous people in this pack, he didn't see how his spin could go wrong.
When no one else volunteered, he knelt near the bottle, giving it a spin and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Spin The Bottle.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 12:42 am

Bellamy hadn't wanted to leave his room in the first place, knowing that a get together meant seeing Britt with someone new.  It had been the same boy for a while now, but Bellamy didn't think much of it.  Sawyer would break just like he did one day.
Bellamy could only wish the werewolf luck. 
He himself knew the pain and heart ache of losing Britt.  It had been like dying, but worse because he was still there and no one mourned but him.  His first kiss, first boyfriend, first time.
First love.
Gone.
And when it ended, so sudden and by a scrap of paper with no way for Bellamy to try and talk the boy out of it, the soldier had completely been consumed by nothingness. The first month was helpless and pitiful.  He got in trouble a lot that month, was made to do a lot of extra work for it and he'd been handed punishments. By the next month he understood that Britt wasn't ever going to answer the phone or any of his letters.  He knew it was over but he couldn't accept it.
By the fourth month he couldnt deny that it had ended. Bellamy stopped smiling at strangers and opening the door for others.  He didn't respectfully take his hat off or watch his language. He didn't care to put effort into anything, as though without Britt his entire life had been worthless.
On the sixth month Bellamy had been given time for the holidays. He came home quietly, not waving his hat around excitedly or sweeping his mother off his feet as Bellamy so often did. He hugged them, and he kissed them.
He went to his room.
He cried.
And he cried.
He burned the letter.
He put it out.
He cried.
He tried burning it again.
Finally he'd tucked the scarred scrapes away in his dresser and he'd gone to bed, where he stayed for the remainder of his stay home.
He got better slowly, but he was never the same.  Bellamy was guarded now, as though he couldn't trust people anymore. 
But for the most part he had started smiling again and even was even allowing Breccan to take him out to some places that werent bars. 
Bellamy had been trying to smile and talk to Breccan when the bottle landed on him. The soldier had been pretending not to see Britt, as though if he simply ignored the boy enough he would disappear. 
But then the bottle was pointing and everyone was looking at him and Bellamy felt his heart rising into his throat.
"Spin it again." 
The solider still wouldn't look at Britt, his voice cold and void.  This was getting Sawyer's attention.  He didn't want anyone to kiss his mate, fuck no.  But this was the first time he'd ever seen anyone refuse his lover.
Why?
"Brittany, who pithed in that fuckerth carn flaketh?" Sawyer lisped to his lover, his eyes narrowing on Bellamy across the circle.
"Hey! Rules are rules soldier man!"  Ajax sat himself up straighter, his arms crossing over his chest in determination. "Bottle landed on you, so pucker up."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Spin The Bottle.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 1:02 am

It was clear something was wrong when Britt completely ignored Sawyer's question. He had never told the man of his relationship with Bellamy and he didn't plan on that changing any time soon. But it might be inevitable if they had to kiss.
"I can spin again." Britt spoke quietly, his head hung. It was Bane who interrupted him then, thinking the whole game was stupid but if they were going to play they might as well follow the rules.
"If you can just spin again whenever you don't like the person, that kind of defeats the whole purpose."
Britt could only groan.
"Uh... Bellamy?" His voice was gentle, a tone he didn't use for anyone but Sawyer.
Truly, he felt awful for what he'd done to the man. But he had been too ashamed to face him when he got home that time. He'd been avoiding him ever since.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Spin The Bottle.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 1:21 am

Bellamy's head whipped up as his mother spoke, his mouth falling open hopelessly.  The mans blue eyes darted around the circle, and at the first glimpse of Britt he almost found himself wanting to run. But he was soldier, and he didn't run from anything.
Even if it was deadly.
The sound of Britt's voice is what finally forced his gaze onto the boy, the familiar gentleness too much for him to ignore.  For a moment, when his eyes finally settled, his entire face fell into one of anguish.  Britt was still so painstakingly beautiful, just like they day they'd first met.
Just like that night on top of the ferris wheel.
And Sawyer's arm was wrapped snugly around his waist.
Bellamy thought he was going to be sick.
"The fuck, Britt?"  Sawyer was glaring daggers at Bellamy now, not liking the way the soldier seemed so familiar with his lover.  The werewolf knew that ruined smoldering in the mans blue eyes.  He'd seen it in his own after Britt had fucked around with Denahi.
And then it finally fell on him.
"Britt, did you fucking fuck that guy, too?" The werewolf growled sourly, already wanting to bare his fangs at the soldier. 
Bellamy's shoulder trembled slightly under the weight of Sawyer's words.  The boy didn't know about him?  It was that easy for Britt to just sweep him under the rug and forget?
He felt like he was dying all over again.
"If we have to do this, get it over with." His voice was rough and strained now, his jaw set hard in an attempt to keep himself under control.  He had to get out of there.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Spin The Bottle.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 7:54 am

Britt could only sigh softly at Sawyer, glancing back at the man.
"It was before I met you, alright? Just calm down." He had to bite his tongue to stop himself from pointing out that he had not fucked Bellamy. They had done so much more than that.
He turned back to Bellamy then, his gaze softening once again.
"M'sorry." He murmured as he approached the soldier. He was apologizing for his bottle landing on the man. But also, he was apologizing for... everything.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Spin The Bottle.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 11:47 am

Bellamy merely stared up at the boy, his blue eyes lost in the vibrant color of Britt's hair. He had adored that hair, the way it curled and how soft it felt against his palm.  He had loved the boys sharp cheek bones and the way his skin was so creamy and pale that it looked nearly porcelain. He had loved Britt more than he had loved himself or anything else that had to do with his life.
And Britt was sorry for it.
Bellamy was, too.
"Don't be sorry Britt, sorry doesn't make any difference."  It was only going to eat at the boy, and even though he should, Bellamy didn't want that.  He wanted to say so much more.  He wanted to ask why and he wanted to be fucking pissed that Britt had avoided him after everything they had shared.
All the love they had made.
He shouldn't want this kiss, and the rationale side of him knew that it would be detrimental to all the progress he'd made.   But he had been missing Britt so desperately,  every fiber of his being ached for at least one last kiss.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Spin The Bottle.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 4:46 pm

Britt could only stand there for a moment, ignoring Breccan's glare focused on him.
"I know it doesn't. But I really am." He leaned in then, a hand coming out to rest on one of Bellamy's cheeks before he let their lips meet gently.
He had planned on it just being a small peck on the lips and then pulling away and pretending it had never happened. But there was something about Bellamy that pulled him in, made it impossible for him to pull back. He deepened the kiss, leaning into Bellamy like he had used to do so often.
Although Britt loved Sawyer more than he'd ever loved anyone else, even Bellamy, Sawyer never kissed him like this. Kisses with Sawyer were deep and passionate and most of the time, they were rough. But Bellamy had always kissed him like he was a porcelain doll and he would break if the man handled him wrong. Bellamy poured all of his heart into each and every kiss and made Britt feel like he was floating. The two boys were so different, there was no comparing them.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Spin The Bottle.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:23 pm

Bellamy was unable to resist it, his hands came up to gently cup the boys cheeks, his thumbs tenderly dragging down the boys sharp jawline. He could feel it breaking him already, knowing that Sawyer was waiting just behind them to get the boy back.  But Bellamy tried desperately to put that out of his mind it only for a moment so he could fully enjoy the last kiss with the first love of his life.
The first everything.
Pulling back, Bellamy didnt completely leave the boy, instead he stayed close and whispered gently with their lips still brushing. "I never thought we'd have a last kiss. Im glad I finally got one."  And his hands dropped away, his blue eyes already shining with the same helpless desperation he'd felt when he first received his letter. "Goodbye, gorgeous." 
"Alright, thath fucking enough!"  Sawyer growled softly, his hands rough and possessive as he took Britt by the hips and forced the boy back over into his lap. "Juth what in the fuck wath that, Britt?"
Bellamy had tried to let it go the first few times, but seeing Sawyer grab the boy so roughly, it finally snapped something inside the soldier. Britt was made of porcelain and nothing would convince him other wise.  He was precious glass.
"Hey! Listen. You don't need to be so rough with him. And don't let me catch you cussing him again, thats rude, he doesn't deserve it and I wont stand for it."
Sawyer's nostrils flared with rage, his upper lip curling into a nasty scowl as he turned to face Bellamy. "Who in the fuck do you think you are? Becauthe i'll whoop your fucking ath right here! Mind your own fucking buthineth!"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Spin The Bottle.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:40 pm

"Sawyer, calm your ass down!" Britt groaned, wrapping his arms around the man's waist and trying to tug him backwards. "He's an ex, okay?" Sawyer was not aware Britt had any ex-boyfriends. Britt had always told him he was his first real love. Which wasn't exactly true. Sawyer was the first boyfriend he'd ever admitted to loving. He looked up to Bellamy then, giving the man a gentle smile. "And I'm fine, soldier. He's rough with me, it's just how we are." He didn't mind it at all. In fact, he preferred it. But it had always made him feel special, the way Bellamy handled him so carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Spin The Bottle.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 11:31 pm

"An ex?"  Sawyer's jaw went slack, his green eyes shining with hurt as they searched his mates face.  He had thought that Britt told him everything.  The boy had gone so far as to tell Sawyer all about his past and and they were even using the 'L' word openly now. The werewolf had thought everything was coming together, and their relationship was near damn perfect.
But Britt had lied to him.
"Traitor." The boy snarled angrily, completely dumping Britt out of his lap. "Fucking bitch."
Bellamy's heart had completely shattered at Britt's words.  Its just how they were....
The soldier was going to be sick.
"I uh, I need to go do some paper work that I forgot about. Would you all excuse me?"  The man pushed himself up, avoiding eye completely as he staggered backwards and up the stairs to his bedroom.  He couldn't take seeing Britt handled that way.
It was only worse knowing that Britt had wanted that relationship more than what they'd had together.
He was drowning again.
Ajax was staring at Sawyer and Britt with obvious guilt darkening his eyes.  He hadn't meant to get his friend in trouble...
"Hey! Who wants to go next? Any takers?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Spin The Bottle.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 11:50 pm

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Britt's jaw had dropped as he moved to shove Sawyer roughly in the chest. "It was before we were together! How the hell am I a bitch for dating other people before you?! You never damn asked if I had any exes." The boy folded his arms across his chest stubbornly then, shaking his head. He too had thought everything was going great with them lately. He was truly trying to commit to Sawyer. He hadn't even had to fight the urge to run off and get drunk and screw someone. And now, just like that he was a bitch again. "How about you fucking go next then, yeah? And watch me not freak out because unlike you, I'm mature."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Spin The Bottle.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 11:59 pm

"Oh fuck you, Britt! You told me I wath the firth relationthip!"  Again he had been foolishly thinking he was special. "That fucker didn't act like thome one time fuck."  The werewolf was still wearing his hateful scowl, taking the bottle up and spinning it harder than necessary.  The glass spun quickly, going around with so much force that it nearly even rolled to Cameron's feet when it landed on him. 
At first Sawyer only stared at the boy, his head craned to the side as if questioning if Cameron was alright with kissing him. "What do you thay Cam? For old timeth thake?" He actually managed a soft smile.  He did love the boy.  He would never stop.  Cameron was his first kiss and his first time, the first person to ever gift him with attention and love him back. When he had made love to Cameron that night, he'd meant it.
But his feelings for Britt had simply been stronger.  The boy was his mate, after all.  But even so Cameron would always hold a special part of him.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Spin The Bottle.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 12:20 am

Cameron had been extremely depressed after the night he and Sawyer had made love only to have Sawyer disappear in the morning, just like he'd promised he wouldn't. Hell, the man had even marked him, left a permanent scar on his throat. And then Sawyer had still had the audacity to cover the mark Cameron had left on him with a tattoo.
Cameron was hurt.
But still, he could never hate Sawyer even if he wanted to. And there was no use saying no to the kiss and causing a scene. It was just a kiss.
Britt however, did not care about making a scene. He knew it was stupid to throw a fit after what he'd just said, but Cameron changed things completely.
"Oh hell fucking no." He spoke simply. "You can sit your ass down." He gestured to Cameron. "You're spinning again." He snapped at his lover.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Spin The Bottle.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 1:45 am

"What? I thought you were mature and above my childithneth."  Sawyer grunted irritably, his chest still on fire with the knowledge of his mates first real relationship.  And that kiss.  It had been way too intimate for Sawyer's liking.
"Tho how about you thit your ath down, and i'll take my turn like you did."  The werewolf's words were harsh and unforgiving.  He stood and made his way over to Cameron, definitely not willing to make the boy move himself.  Cameron deserved better than what he'd gotten.
"Lithen,"  Sawyer took the boys hand in his, holding them gently between his own. "If you don't want thith kith, juth tell me and i'll underthand."  He was always so sweet to the blonde boy, never biting or malicious or even rough in the slightest. "I don't detherve a kith after how I acted. But you  gotta know that even now...I don't regret anything i've done with you.  You're preciouth to me Cam.  Even now, if you kith me it will be thpecial."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Spin The Bottle.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 8:00 am

Cameron could only sigh at the other man, trying to avoid looking him in the eyes.
"It's just a kiss, Sawyer." He shook his head lightly. "It's fine, I'll do it." He hated that he couldn't even manage to pretend to be mad at Sawyer for what he'd done that night. Cameron was weak. If you begged for his forgiveness, he forgave it, no matter what you'd done.
He leaned in, gently letting his lips press against Sawyer's. He couldn't help but hold out hope that maybe one day Sawyer would truly come back and be with him.
Britt was fuming. Truly, it felt as if his heart were being smashed into a thousand pieces. That familiar ache in his chest was back at hearing Sawyer talk about how much he cared for Cameron. He could still remember the sight of the two of them, naked and tangled up together in Cameron's bed.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Spin The Bottle.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 5:30 pm

Sawyer pressed back almost feverishly, one of his clawed hands coming to gently cup against the back of Cameron's neck.  He knew he didn't deserve the kiss, not after the hell he had put Cameron through.  But Sawyer was being selfish.  He wanted this kiss with Cameron because honestly it was probably the last they would share. The werewolf poured all of his lover and admiration for the boy into the kiss before pulling back and offering a cheeky grin.
"Nah. It wath more than that."  The young wolf pressed one last kiss to Cameron's forehead before making his way back to plop down beside Britt.
"Who ith gonna be brave next, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Spin The Bottle.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 7:37 pm

Britt however had completely turned away from his lover, arms still crossed stubbornly across his chest as he ignored the wolf. He was furious, hoping that maybe when it was Rigby's turn to spin, the bottle would land on him. Then Sawyer would have to watch him suck face with someone he'd cheated with.
As Sawyer asked who was going to go next, Breccan was getting up to check on his twin.
"Nope, no leaving before you spin." Britt spoke up, shaking his head. If he'd had to do it, then so did everyone else.
Breccan glared at the boy, but did move forward to give the bottle a spin. He was not particularly excited about the thought of his first real kiss being during a game, but he prayed that it would land on Roci. Of course he was not that lucky. It came to a stop on Sawyer though, so it could have been worse. Sawyer was one of his best friends so it would be someone he was comfortable with.
"Guess you're going again, Sawyer." He gave a smirk. He knew Sawyer would know it was his first kiss, but he hoped the man wouldn't blow his cover in front of everyone else. They all didn't need to know he was a virgin.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Spin The Bottle.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 8:16 pm

"Oh yeah?  Tonight muth be my lucky night."  Sawyer pushed himself up, his grin wild and amused.  So maybe Britt had cheated on him more times than he could count.  At least he was having fun tonight. 
"Lay one on me, mike tython."  The werewolf cupped the boys chin, tilting his head up so that their lips could meet softly.
Rocinante could be heard gasping sharply, his body flaring to the point that the entire circle was bathed in his heat.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Spin The Bottle.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:40 pm

Breccan leaned into the kiss, trying to make this a good first for himself. It wasn't bad, really. There were no sparks, but Sawyer was definitely a good kisser. He felt the heat surrounding him but he thought maybe it was just Sawyer.
"Not bad, Sy." He smirked at his friend as he pulled back. He never liked to call people their actual name. He had to make up a nickname, something only he used for them. That made it special.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Spin The Bottle.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 11:03 pm

"Heh, beth you'll ever have."  Sawyer snickered softly, giving Breccan a teasing wink before plopping down in his spot beside Britt.
Only then did he feel the heat himself.
The source of it, he found out, was Rocinante and the boys smoldering glare.  At first he had no idea what could have crept up the boys ass, but then his eyes flickered to Breccan and Sawyer knew.
"Hey, chill the hell out fire child.  It wath juth a kith."
Rocinante merely scowled, instead turning to huff in Breccan's direction. He knew this game was a shitty idea when Ajax brought it up.
Just a kiss.
It pissed Rocinante off so badly that he could hardly stand himself.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Spin The Bottle.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 11:12 pm

"Why the hell are you huffing at me, Rosie?" Breccan frowned at his best friend. He had no clue why in the hell Roci would be upset. Did he have a thing for Sawyer? Great, that would be just his luck. Roci could have a crush on Sawyer but not him. "It really was just a kiss, you know."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Spin The Bottle.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 11:50 pm

"Yeah well, if my patty cakes is handing out kisses, then where the hell is mine!" Rocinante grouched softly, his orange eyes still burning on the boy. He could never bring himself to truly be angry with Breccan, but it was obvious that he was fuming over the kiss. He wasn't smiling or giving his normal obnoxious laugh.  Finally the werewolf reached out for Breccan, his arms opened as if the boy was an infant that he was trying to persuade to come to him.
"Thats frank abuse if you ask me."  The young wolf muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Spin The Bottle.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 12:02 am

"Well why don't you spin the bottle and see if you get lucky?" Breccan chuckled, assuming Roci was joking. If the boy wanted a kiss from him, he could have had it years ago when Breccan had tried to give it to him. He made his way over to the boy though, laying back into his open arms.
"Roci does not need to spin the damn bottle." Jace shook his head. He had always told himself he would let his child have a love life when they were old enough. He never wanted to be like Roman was and keep his baby from going out and finding the love of his life. It was just sex, after all. But now that he was older and had a child of his own, he knew exactly how Roman had felt. Anyone trying to touch his Roci would have to deal with him.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Spin The Bottle.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 12:12 am

Rocinante's bottom lip jutted out into a sullen pout, the flame in his eyes dying as Breccan completely disregarded his want for a kiss. Why did Sawyer get a kiss and not him? He was supposed to be the boys best friend.  And Sawyer was just some asshole who hung around when he wasn't too busy with Britt.
It hurt the boy so badly that he considered even dumping Breccan from his lap. But he couldn't do that to his honey smacks....
"Nah mom, its okay.  Let me spin it.  Soggy Raisin Bran over here is right, maybe i'll just get lucky yoi." He hardly felt like playing anymore, but he could have a shot at his kiss.  A kiss he obviously wasn't going to get other wise. The young wolf reached out and gently flicked the bottle, his tongue running over the gap in his teeth nervously as he concentrated.  He'd only wanted to hit it strong enough to make it turn to Breccan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spin The Bottle.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Spin The Bottle.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: SmutFest!-
Jump to: