Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spin The Bottle.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

Spin The Bottle.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 3:08 pm

Sinclair had locked himself in his room, sitting on his bed with his head pressed in between his knees.
"You can go away Sawyer... I already just made a fool out of myself, I don't want to make any more of a scene." He sighed heavily, cursing himself under his breath. "Why do I have to be so stupid?" He should have just sat there and taken it. Stein obviously still loved Dmitri, he would have to learn to accept that.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 3:17 pm

"Hey!"  Sawyer snapped almost savagely, his fist rattling the door frame as he struck out. "Who in the fuck are you telling to go away, Thinclair?" He wanted to put his eyes on the boy, make sure he wasn't having a panic attack.  His brother shutting him out was a pain he couldn't handle, especially when the boy so obviously needed him.  "You open thith door in five fucking thecondth or the entire houthe will hear it when I fucking take it off the hingeth!"
Stein had completely ignored Sawyer's threats, instead meeting the young wolf outside Sinclair's bedroom door.
"Sinclair? Please let me in."  
Sawyer could be heard snarling, but Stein didn't seem to be paying him any attention until the werewolf had lifted him by the front of his shirt.
"Thith ith all your fucking fault!" Sawyer roared in the boys face. "I told them you'd fuck it up! I fucking knew you would! But I let it go for Clair! But Im done with that! You've fucking hurt him!" His voice lowered to a deadly whisper. "It'th unforgivable."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 3:29 pm

Hearing Sawyer yelling at Stein was what made Sinclair finally stand and open the door.
"Don't hurt him, Sawyer." He sighed softly as he reached out to stroke his brother's shoulder. He looked to Stein then, though not looking the boy in the eyes. "I'm sorry, Stein. You didn't do anything wrong, it's not your fault." It was his own fault for not being good enough for the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 3:44 pm

Stein could only stare at the boy, his arch reactor dim and quiet, not even giving its usual hum. "Sinclair...You should have just told me not to. That damned kiss wasnt worth all this." The boy shook his head as he shoved Sawyer off of him, his metal arm drawn back so that he would be ready if the werewolf tried to strike out again. The boy couldnt stand that Sinclair wasn't even looking at him anymore. 
He couldnt take it.
"Im going back down stairs. See you around, I guess. If the warden is alright with it." For the first time in his life, Stein was the one smarting off to Sawyer.  He didn't like being man handled or made to feel weak.
He didn't like that Sinclair was running from him.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 3:54 pm

Sinclair's mouth fell open at the boy's words.
"H-how could I tell you not to when you looked so excited at the thought of getting to kiss him, Stein?" He stared at his boyfriend incredulously. "I was hoping maybe your reactor was malfunctioning and you weren't really that happy that he landed on you. But then you kissed him and you sparked and I-I... it really hurt, Stein! I'm just going to say it... you shouldn't be so happy to kiss someone else. I-I've never had feelings for anyone but you and it just hurts really bad to know you still love him. I always thought I wasn't good enough for you but I was just hoping maybe... maybe I was." He ended his rant quietly, wishing he could just start this entire day over again.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:07 pm

Well, that was progress.  Sinclair was talking to him. Honestly and truly talking to him. 
"Maybe you should kiss me more."  The boy moved to awkwardly rub the back of his neck with cold metallic fingers. "I just....It wasn't that I was just jumping with joy to kiss Dimitri, but I wont lie, if it had to be someone I sure as hell didn't want to pull your brother or something like that."  Stein shuddered at the thought. "But what im saying is that...Well the contact was nice. I guess I kinda miss being touched."  He never tried to get Sinclair to lay hands on him.  Stein always simply went with whatever the boy was comfortable with. But over so many months...He was beginning to lose hope that anything would ever change.  He just wanted to feel that warmth against his lips again, with all the physical satisfaction that came with it. 
"But I really love you so I didn't think it would be a big deal...It's not like Im hot and heavy for Dimitri.  You yes.  But not him.  Not anymore, Sinclair."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:26 pm

"I'm sorry Stein." Sinclair sighed heavily. "I guess I couldn't blame you even if you did want him... I'm not giving you what you need... You're right, I should kiss you more. I should do a lot of things I don't do for you. I'm sorry." He murmured softly, hesitantly reaching out to grasp his boyfriend's hand.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 4:51 pm

"You are giving me what I need though, Sinclair."  Stein's arch reactor crackled softly as the boy touched him.  "I love you without even knowing what it feels like to really hold you.  That's precious, and its rare.  Its true."  Stein offered a tender smile as Sawyer cursed him, moving to hug his brother before disappearing back down the stairs. 
Law was waiting for him, having been listening to make sure his pup was alright.
"Everything good, oui?"
"I told you guyth that Thein wath a fucking bitch."  The werewolf grumbled on his way past his mother, still tense with anger because of his brothers pain.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:12 pm

Breccan made his way to Sawyer's side, taking Sinclair's empty spot, wanting to comfort his friend.
"I'm sure Sinclair's gonna be just fine, Sy." He reassured, looking around for someone to spin to take the attention off of Sawyer. "Dad, you didn't go yet, right?" He smiled hesitantly at his father. He would never pressure the man into kissing someone else if he didn't want to, but he didn't think the man would really mind.
If anyone in here could use a good time, it was definitely Rigby.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:50 pm

Rigby came to these events only for his son.  If he didn't feel the need to be with Breccan, the southern man definitely wouldnt be putting himself through the hell of having to see Bane and Danny together.  He hadn't originally intended on playing, but he could never bring himself to deny his sunshine.  Rigby reached out for the bottle, his callused hand giving it a firm twist.  As long as it stayed away from Bane....He'd be alright.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:12 pm

Breccan too was nervous for a moment that maybe the bottle would land on his mother. But as it passed Bane by, Breccan let out a sigh of relief, watching as it instead came to a stop on Jace.
Jace simply blinked for a moment, unsure of what to do. Piper had been his first and only kiss. But he did care for Rigby and knew of the rough life the man had had lately. He definitely didn't want to embarrass him by refusing to kiss him.
So he slowly rose to his feet, pressing a kiss to the top of Piper's head.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:34 pm

"J-Jace Daniel!"  Piper had never sounded so desperate as he reached up to wrap his arms around the tiny werewolf's waist, refusing to accept that his lover had even considered kissing Rigby.
Fucking Rigby.
"Ain't no way in hell you're about to go kiss his ass!"  He was the only person to ever touch the boy...If Rigby kissed him now...
Piper couldn't take it.
"Just sit back down? Come on shawty, please." 
Rigby had already gotten up though, and he was close enough now to touch Jace. He really did love the boy as a friend, and he'd always found Jace to be adorable.  Kissing him would be nice.  Maybe a confidence boost for him.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:49 pm

"Everybody else had to." Jace looked down at his lover, almost unable to resist the way the man hugged him around the waist. "It'll just be a little peck on the lips, I promise. And you know it doesn't mean anything." He leaned down to kiss his lover's cheek before stepping over to Rigby, giving the man a soft smile. Of course he didn't want to kiss anyone other than Piper. But if he had to, Rigby was a pretty decent option. Rigby was the second most gorgeous man he'd ever seen, only after Piper.
As he approached his friend, he was forced to stand on his tip toes to place his hands on the man's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 9:45 pm

Piper could only stare at the boy, his mouth hanging open in shock.  Jace was really going to do this.
Jace was going to take something precious from him.
One of the only things he'd ever had to be proud of.
All for some game?
"Jace...shawty..."
It was like watching a comet impact with his Earth when Rigby's lips met Jace's.
The southern man's fingertips tenderly caressed over the smaller wolfs cheek, moving until they were able to cup his chin and tip his head up, just enough for their lips to meet.
It was feather soft, and warm like a sunny day.  Rigby's other arm even came to curl at the boys waist, holding him a moment before carefully letting go. 
Piper felt as if he'd just witnessed a car accident that left no survivors.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 10:10 pm

Jace couldn't deny, the kiss was sweet. He loved Rigby. But there were no sparks. It wasn't anything like kisses with Piper. He pressed a kiss to Rigby's cheek before returning to his lover's side, leaning into the man and nuzzling his neck.
"See? It wasn't that bad. I didn't feel anything." He reassured.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 10:18 pm

"I did."  Piper gently pushed the younger boy away, his hazel eyes cold in a way they had never been before.  "I felt a lot of shit. Mainly robbed, yo." His words were a low hiss, his chest still suffering through tiny convulsions.  
Piper could never remember a pain that could rival what he felt now, and fuck he'd been shot before.
But nothing compared to this loss.
"So don't fuckin' go putting your hands on me. Shit's not welcomed right now, Jace."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 10:39 pm

"Please don't be mad at me, Pipes." Jace crooned softly, his lower lip jutting out in a soft pout. He was not used to Piper being angry with him. He did not enjoy it. "It was barely even a kiss. And it doesn't count, it's not like I wanted to."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 10:51 pm

"You didn't have to though, either!" Piper finally snapped at the boy, his eyes sharp and shining with hurt. "Its not a fucking game if it hurts people, yo. So don't damn call me Pipes, Im not your pipes. And don't pout because fuck that. I dont have a lot to be proud of in my life, if you havent noticed.  I never finished school, I have been dealing drugs since I was a kid.  I can hardly hold down a fucking job! And the only one thats constant is a fucking dead end at starbucks. The only things I had to fucking be proud of were you and our kid. I was the only man to ever touch you, or fucking put my lips on you."  The man shook his head, wanting to get away from Jace completely.  He didn't know how to be angry at the boy. This was the first time in all their years.
"Until like, a minute ago when you fucking took that away from me. I hope it was worth it, yo. Because you're not my damned Jace Daniel anymore.  My Jace Daniel was mine and mine alone."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 11:08 pm

"P-Piper." Jace stammered out, looking at the man with wide eyes. "That's not what I meant to do... I-I just didn't want to hurt Rigby's feelings. I didn't think it would matter that much. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm still your Jace Daniel. I have to be." He was panicking, attempting to reach out for his lover again.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 11:52 pm

"I said don't fucking touch me, Jace."  For once the small wolf was just 'Jace', Piper's voice strained and cold when he spoke. "I damned asked you not to do this to me. I don't fucking ask for that much."  In fact he never asked Jace for anything.  He got up in the mornings for work and he kissed the boys lips and made sure he was settled for the day. He came home with sweet drinks and treats for Jace and their son, always rolling smoke for afterwards when he finally got his lover alone. He'd order take out, or drive to whatever restaurant he knew his mate wanted. Piper had folded and accepted fatherhood, all for his tiny werewolf lover.
And now he was left wondering why he had been putting so much effort into keeping Jace happy. He hadn't ever wanted Jace to feel ignored, or as though he needed to go else where for attention.  Piper had never wanted Jace to feel the need to cheat, because the man already knew his heart wouldnt be able to take losing the only thing that ever mattered.
But here he was still.
"And whats worse is you saying you didnt want his feelings hurt! Well fucking what about me yo? This wasn't  game for me.  Rigby could have fucking spun again and still got his kiss.  What you've cost me I wont ever get back. Its fucking ruined."  The man reeked of hurt and frustration, his hazel eyes wavering with pain.  He'd always been so happy to be Jace's first and only.....
He didn't understand what he'd done to deserve such a loss.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:11 am

"I really didn't think it mattered that much, Piper. Please don't be mad... I didn't mean to hurt you, really." Jace was still reaching out for the man, refusing to just give up and let Piper hate him. "You can even go if it'll make you feel better." He grimaced as he said it but it was only fair. They'd made a deal earlier that neither of them would spin since Piper had been the only one to kiss Jace and it wasn't fair for Piper to spin if Jace didn't. Piper had always been a flirt and Jace was terrified to let him kiss someone else, afraid the man would realize he could do so much better than him. But he'd risk it if he could just have Piper forgive him.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:22 am

"My fucking kissing someone else isn't going to fix this."  The man muttered sourly, his face moved in an expression of loss.  "And you know it mattered Jace! Fuck, I tell you all the time that it turns me on to be your one and only. I fucking loved that shit." Piper moved away from Jace's hands again, this time getting up and moving to the center of the room.  He hadn't cared about the game.  Piper had been content and happy to merely watch the others and hold his shawty.
His shawty.
He didn't have a shawty anymore. 
It was like Piper didn't even know the werewolf that had left him to go kiss Rigby.  His Jace Daniel would have never done something like that to him, especially not when him asking please. 
The bottle spun.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:41 am

Jace watched nervously, praying with everything he had that it didn't land on someone like Sterling. Or Britt. God, please don't let it be Britt.
But there was an option he hadn't even considered that could be just as bad.
The bottle came to a stop on his mother. The man Piper constantly called his MILF. Jace immediately regretted his decision.
Zach simply sat there for a moment as Piper's bottle landed on him. By kissing Piper, he would be hurting two of his loved ones, Roman and Jace. He'd been listening to his son and his lover argue and the last thing he wanted was to get in the middle of it.
But as much as he hated it, there was a small part of him that he refused to admit was there, that almost wanted to kiss Piper, wanted to let the man make him feel young and desirable again.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:56 am

"Well, well, well! If it isn't my favorite MILF! The mom everyone wants to fuck, yo."  Piper's face lightened into a nearly charming smile, only widening when he heard Roman beginning to give the low rumbles of a warning growl. "How about it? Are you willing to give ole' Pipes a kiss?"  The man strode over to where Zach was sitting, taking a moment to simply stand and admire the boys beauty. He'd always especially loved the dreads, and Zach wore them so well. Finally he bent down, his fingers cupping to cup Zach's chin. "You cool with it, baby?" It was a soft murmur, Piper's eyes searching Zach to make sure he wouldnt be crossing a line.
But then he saw the slight shine of desire, knew that deep down, Zach wanted it too.
And so he didn't wait for an answer.  Piper pressed their lips together passionately, his other arm coming to curl around Zach's waist. The man didn't hold anything back, angry at Jace and knowing this would be the only time he'd ever be so lucky as to kiss Zach.
Their tongue's had even began to mingle, warm and wet when Roman shoved Piper away.  The large werewolf jerked his mate back against his chest, his eyes flashing to a threatening golden.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 1:14 am

Zach was slightly dazed when he and Piper were broken apart, his heartbeat escalated. He was definitely glad Roman had pushed Piper away from him because he wasn't sure he would have pulled back. And then he would definitely be in an awkward situation.
"Not too bad, kid." He smirked as he leaned back into Roman, knowing he had to simply shrug it off. He could not show that he'd enjoyed it for even a second, knowing Roman would catch it.
Jace had merely cringed as he watched, hating the way Zach had received one of Piper's sweet smiles that were usually reserved for him. But it was over now. Maybe things would be able to go back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spin The Bottle.    Spin The Bottle.  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spin The Bottle.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: SmutFest!-
Jump to: